[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here read "mein kampf"? If soo where did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: _20160428_221810.jpg (256 KB, 820x1240) Image search: [Google]
_20160428_221810.jpg
256 KB, 820x1240
Has anyone here read "mein kampf"?
If soo where did you get a copy of it?
And how was it?
>>
I read the sequel but I didn't like the ending.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-22-00-22-43.png (184 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-22-00-22-43.png
184 KB, 1024x600
Yes. Amazon. It was, much like Marcus Aurelius' "Meditations", philosophically insightful, somewhat informative, and very boring.
>>
>>72350255
the sequel is actually called zweites buch, and its more of a short political philosophy treatise whereas mein kampf is a meandering semi autobiography
>>
>Mein_Kampf.pdf
I made it through the first 50 pages, but Adolf is such a bad writer, I couldn't stand it anymore and never finished it.
>>
File: mein kampfy chair.jpg (18 KB, 280x440) Image search: [Google]
mein kampfy chair.jpg
18 KB, 280x440
>>72350183
i downloaded the audiobook
just google mein kampf audiobook
just like that
>>
>>72350573
Schande über dein Haupt.
>>
>>72350183

I got mine normally in a bookstore back in Croatia. In the 90's, when Croatia was mega-based, you could see the book in every book-sop window available on several languages. Today, you can still buy it normally, but you have to ask the bookstore i they have one, and if not, they order it for you. It's not illegal or anything. I have 2 copies. One in German and one in Croatian. I enjoyed the book. I especially enjoy the biographical part of it. Hitlers childhood and his stories about events and people who shaped his world views. The second part of the book is dedicated to the political program of the NSDAP. It's a really good read if you want to understand NS.
>>
>>72350593
please tell me the audiobook is read by a hitler impersonator
would buy
>>
>>72350573

go buy yourself a coloring book then.
>>
>>72350183
I downloaded the *pdf. It's an entry level political manifesto. Next you should read a European declaration of independence by Breivik
>>
>>72350183
They have a copy at my local library. It's long though, and I read it when I was still in high school so I didn't get so much out of it. Might pick it up again.
>>
>>72350573
read zweites buch- its much better writing

mein kampf i believe was verbally stated to a secretary who wrote it, so its not tight
>>
I downloaded a copy. Read up until he literally said, "and that's why I hate the Jews"
>>
>>72351791
I might give it a second chance one day.
Also, I was 12 when I tried to read it.
>>
>>72350183
You can get it online for free.

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

I'm like this guy though:
>>72350573

I couldn't make myself finish it. It's not a good read.
>>
>grand pappy in WW2
>war treasures include personal photo album of Gorring and signed copy of Mein Kampf
>gifted to me at 13
>call and ask if I can sell it for down payment on house
>you still have that anon? sure.

After auction fees I pocketed just over $2100. I didn't read it though.
>>
>>72354176
A Hitler signed mien kampf for only 2100? I think you got ripped off
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.