[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we embargo the shit out of Muslim countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Like just seal them off entirely. No goods or people coming in or out of those Muslims shitholes.

Similarly, we could use Iceland to put all the European Muslims there and then put water mines around it, a lot of them.

Why isn't this a solution to the problem? They can do what they want and we don't bother them.
>>
What the heck is that attack in São Paulo,i don't remember that

Also who the fuck would attack Northeastern Brazil
>>
>>72349270
Because Germans insist on voting for a leader who wants to unconditionally invite millions of them to cross borders without checks and settle freely in the middle of your communities in order to replace you.
>>
>>72349270
Aren't you supposed to be enjoying your enrichment?
>>
>Iceland

Fuck no, this country is beautiful.
>>
what's the big spot in america?
>>
File: 105.jpg (40 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
40 KB, 500x571
>>72351505
Gee I wonder
>>
File: 185_fox has to pee.jpg (30 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
185_fox has to pee.jpg
30 KB, 500x667
>>72351505

9/11 you fucking dipshit
>>
>>72351659
kek
>>
We shouldn't embargo them. We should flood their nations with SJW and atheist propaganda.
>>
File: ultimate liberal butthurt.png (78 KB, 513x254) Image search: [Google]
ultimate liberal butthurt.png
78 KB, 513x254
Most Muslims are already shit poor, and depriving them of global economic access will change little.

They're only in that club because anyone who leaves is marked for death.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.