[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Trump.jpg (1006 KB, 3066x2300) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
1006 KB, 3066x2300
>We dont win anymore
>We lose to China, we lose to Mexico

He is literally admitting that USA is losing to third world countries
>>
>>72346226
Yeah, funny how that "change" worked out isn't it?
>>
>>72346226
that's really rich coming from your shithole of a country
>>
hurr we lose to china and mexico xDD USA BTFO XDDD

what does it mean to lose to mexico or china? absolutely nothing. I'm sitting in my apartment eating ramen, drinking sunny D, and playing dark souls 3. what the fuck is the USA doing? who gives a shit really?
>>
>>72346226
>shit can calling the kettle black.
Rude
>>
>>72346226
Well... Yeah. That's the problem.
>>
>>72346226
Ecconomic nationalism is the answer
>>
>>72346226
why leave in a fantasy world??

>muslims will integrate
>I like paying taxes for 3rd world country degenerate breeders
>Its not rape, thats just their culture
>>
File: kek.jpg (98 KB, 722x474) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
98 KB, 722x474
>>72346327
>>
>>72346523
greentext is about germany, if you didnt notice. German youth seems to be a bit slow these days.
>>
>>72346226
Thats why we need to MAGA.

Thats why you need to fight back against Merkel.

We're losing to China. You're losing to Somalia.
>>
>>72346226

We all lose to third-worlders nowadays. Which is absolutely shameful and pathetic, and we can't let out leaders do that anymore
>>
File: who is it11.jpg (45 KB, 901x694) Image search: [Google]
who is it11.jpg
45 KB, 901x694
>>72346360
>I'm eating my Maruchan™ ramen, drinking my Sunny Delight®, and playing Dark Souls 3©: Season Pass™ Edition
>>
>>72346226
Says the increasingly Muslim country
>>
>>72346226
>WE lose to a country i cannot name

Cant name the jew in public senpai
>>
>>72347667
yes I am. and proudly. I'm comfortable in my own home, shithead, fuck off whining about which country is numbah wun.
>>
>>72347959

Are you a teenager?
>>
>>72347959
>not being proud of being number one
You got picked last in dodgeball as a kid, didn't you?
>>
File: TrumpCantStumpThis.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCantStumpThis.gif
2 MB, 480x271
You don't get 20+ Trillion in debt, most of it to your own country (Federal Reserve) by winning.

You're the most powerful country in the world, but somehow you're getting swallowed, by yourself.

That is losing on a whole other level.

Trump aims to change that, and I hope to God he does.
>>
>>72348185
20 yrs old.
>>72348230
team captain every game. regardless, a fucking pissing contest about which country is number one is retarded, and gradeschool bullshit.

keep on fighting other countries and invading them so you can say YOO ESS AYYY NUMBAH WUN like the animals you are. I'll be sipping on tea and enjoying myself.
>>
>>72348447

You think like a 16-year old. It's embarassing and you should be ashamed.
>>
>>72348447
Now post yfw they let the really terrible players be captains so they didn't get picked last every game and eventually kill themselves.
>>
>>72348553
I don't think like a 16 year old. I think like a 20 year old. you kids on the other hand think like literal animals. muh iz he wite? blonde hair blue eyes? SHITSKIN BOMB HIM XDDDD

muh iz YOO ESS AYY NUMBUH WUN? no? IT WUZ DA JUICE

fuck off already. let's talk about things that truly matter for once, huh?

>>72348754
if that ever happened, boy dodgeball would be in a bad way. but, as it happened, dodgeball isn't allowed in high schools anymore because a girl broke her thumb trying to block a ball.
>>
>>72349417

Kill yourself you whiny mentally-16 Jewlet
>>
>>72349417
You sure said nothing while typing a lot.

But okay, I'll go back to being proud of my country and being proud of being American while we make being an American mean something again. You can go back to your fatty food and vidya. I bet you fuck up your character's build you pleb.
>>
>>72349534
I'm the whiny one. lol.
back at it with the JEWSSSS I see.
>>72349838
you're so proud of your country despite doing absolutely nothing for it. I bet you think your vote matters. fuck off.
>>
File: 1445744386944.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1445744386944.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>72350224
I do plenty for my country.

Like pay them thousands of fucking dollars in taxes every year so NEETs like you can sit around and shitpost and okay vidya all and random niggers I'll never meet can laze around all day drinking cough syrup and shooting each other all day.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.