[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw grew up in white upper middle class family with a sibling,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13
File: 1451902318275.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451902318275.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>tfw grew up in white upper middle class family with a sibling, both parents, a dog, 2 car garage huge house in nice all white neighborhood

>tfw you thought this would be your future with you as the father of a family in a similar situation

>tfw due to niggers and mexicans breeding like rabbits, liberal agendas, and a fucked economy you will never have a faithful wife with traditional values or a nice house in a white community and enough savings to guarantee a bright future for your children.

>tfw ill be 30 this year and im living in a 1 bedroom apartment I can barely afford making 13 dollars an hour and eating cheap food that is slowly poisoning my body. I cant even afford to get sick or else I wont be able to make my rent.

I never thought it would be this way. I wish I would have died in a freak accident as a child and never grew up to see this future.
>>
>>72345407

1. Get rich
2. Move to Singapore
>>
>>72345407
It's always someone else's fault isn't it? Kill yourself you entitled prick
>>
>>72345407
Why are you only making $13/hr? Did you go to college or learn a trade? If so, what did you study?
>>
>>72345407
If society has upward social mobility it also has downward social mobility. Most of the people who passed you by are just better than you are.
>>
File: kekilluminate.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
kekilluminate.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>72345407
Yay Multiculturalism and LIberal values. ain't they great nah, they can go die in a fire.
>>
you can fix the food problem. You have no excuse not to be buying raw ingredients and cooking yourself. Spics do it all the time. Rice and beans nigga
>>
>>72345787
>If society has upward social mobility it also has downward social mobility

Except for the last 35 years, all across the West, wages for all but the elite have stagnated. The middle class is being squeezed out of existence thanks to globalised capitalism.
>>
>>72345407
Rice, beans, canned chicken, some hot sauce and a bottle of water. That should suffice for weeks and it's good for you.
>>
File: I+do+too_844e19_5850317.jpg (147 KB, 750x640) Image search: [Google]
I+do+too_844e19_5850317.jpg
147 KB, 750x640
>>72345407
>>
>>72345670
but it is though.

affirmative action for example means a black kid that's less qualified than OP gets the position because they are black.
>>
>>72346365

i dont even respond to posters like >>72345670

hes probably not even white. non-whites will never know what its like man. best not to even indulge them in replying. plus its a fucking leaf
>>
>>72345407
Don't worry, OP. You can rest assured knowing that the future belongs to the minorities. Your poverty is not in vain.
>>
>>72345407
waah im not stuck in a miserable marriage where my wife keeps my balls in a jar under the kitchen sink
>>
Learn to cook faggot. I'm getting less than you in NEET bucks and properly manage everything. I cook I clean and am single.

I live in a one bedroom duplex and have my friends and family. That's all I need. I don't need some damn whore who will drain my bank account like my ex did or a little shit.

Life is what you make of it. Be grateful you have a roof over your head and learn to cook like a man!
>>
File: MAGA Saga.jpg (442 KB, 850x1676) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Saga.jpg
442 KB, 850x1676
>>72345407

OP ignore the faggots.

You have to dig deep to your core, crack open your rationes seminales, and perform superhuman. My best suggestion is to identify some niche that is hard to outsource/hand over to third worlders who defecate in their cookware. If you are really good at presentation and rhetoric, it might be worth it to take out the loans and do law school (but you have to be confident you are in the top 5-10% of future litigator.) /FIT/ /BIZ/ is our only path, so channel your energies to entrepreneurial activities. Remember, a slew of the population are moronic and semi-civilized, so don't feel bad about selling them some filler. FIT component is essential because as you become it, you will genuinely believe in yourself.
>>
>>72346519

not even sure what the fuck you are talking about? where did i say i wanted that?

i want a wife who i can treat with respect and will return that same respect. like my parents had.

unfortunately most women today are brainwashed into thinking men (especially white men) are evil bastards who only want to be-little women and treat them like shit and that they are better off without men

its actually seen as weakness these days to be respectful towards women. I've ad many girlfriends in my day. its the same routine.

I can only get a girl if i come off as tough and act like an asshole. the second i reveal my true nature of treating them with respect and equality they always cheat/turn into a cunt

im done trying man
>>
>>72346719
>I'm getting less than you in NEET bucks

fuck you by the way - i hope you choke on your food provided by my paycheck you leech
>>
File: 10749628.jpg (199 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
10749628.jpg
199 KB, 594x800
>>72346809
If the media starts complaining about white males not getting married, or women bitch about only being able to get violent niggera, then don't wallow in angst over it, revel in it!

You have a golden opportunity to make something of yourself because you are not financially tied to anyone but yourself.

Take advantage of that shit man and enjoy life!
>>
>>72347558
>enjoy life!

i dont see how one can possibly enjoy life when you see the country your grandfather fought a war over to protect slowly crumble before your eyes

>your country is slowly being usurped by foreigners and welfare sucking niggers... but be happy!!!

i dont understand people like you man
>>
>>72347333
Yeah lets see you do anything with a broken back being held up by rods and an artificial knee and heels.

Not everyone on neet bucks are on it because of aspbergers. I would rather be you and healthy then throwing my back out just from trying to clean my goddamn toilet.

But I do the best I can and make due with what I'm given.

And thank you for your help in paying your portion. I really appreciate it because I would be fucked without it.

I hope you never have to be on it because it is not fun!
>>
>>72345760
Probing for how to blame him while ignoring the statistically significant decline of the west?
>>
suicide is the only way out OP
ill probably join you soon my man
>>
>>72345670
This is the truth.

/thread
//pol/
>>
>>72347803
Those things are out of your control okay. Jews are going to jew man. That is what we all have to deal with and has been going on since before we were born.

Adapt and make the best of your life. Surely your life isn't a total shit show
>>
>>72347962
cripple leeches should be gassed.
you have no use to society you toilet scrubbing polack
>>
>>72346809
>im done trying man
don't
>>
>>72348088
>suicide is the only way out OP

i think about it every day man. every fucking day.

>>72348150
>Those things are out of your control okay

no... not okay. how can you possibly pass the buck and feel okay about it? someone has to take responsibility. everyone who isnt in constant anxiety/depressed in this current year is either fucking blind or doesnt give two fucks about the country,
>>
>>72348504
>i think about it every day man. every fucking day.
same bro ;_;

i could've too but i got my 2nd amendment taken away by doing stupid shit and devilish dykes
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>72348208
Wow. Big man. I had an accident on a hiking trip. I'm lucky to be alive. Life throws all kinds of shit at you that are out of your control.

Just for that I hope you wind up like me just so you can get a goddamn reality check and begging for help. I tried to be civil. I don't want to be a leech but medically I can't do much about it.

I'd bet you would say the same to some kid in a wheel chair. Fuck you!
>>
What job do you have? And maybe it's that you're a depressed fuck no woman wants you.
>>
>>72348088
>>72348504

At least make it count and go on a killing spree of government officials or SJWs.

Try to help jumpstart the Second Civil War so your death will not be in vain. We shall purge the Earth of filth.
>>
>>72348914
nah ill OD off h if trump isnt elected
>>
>>72345407
What do you look like senpai?
>>
>>72348713
Sorry to hear. Cases like yours make me cherish our social system we have. I suppose Americans are harsher towards people in your situation.
>>
>>72348708

I really want to be dead, but at the same time I feel responsible for fixing this country somehow. I have a 6 year old niece and I cant stand the thought of her growing up in this country full of apes and criminals.

>>72348713
>I had an accident on a hiking trip.

ok. so it looks like your career in lumberjacking is no longer possible. it looks like you can type and think properly. you can find a job - asshole. stop fucking LEECHING off of me.

>>72348840

tech support. and like i said I have had many girlfriends, i can get a girlfriend anytime i want. im fairly attractive and am not socially retarded. I just can't stand women anymore. Finding one that isn't a total brainwashed whore like like finding a needle in a needlestack. and yes my job sucks but at least I work for and earn everything that I own.

>>72348914

killing people isnt the answer. we need to EDUCATE people somehow, This isnt the middle ages anymore. we must fight with information - not weapons.

>>72349119

not much anymore. not much man.
>>
>>72348708
>>i could've too but i got my 2nd amendment taken away by doing stupid shit and devilish dykes

oh, now anon, you have to tell us this story. I actually had security called on me once by dyke neighbors.
>>
>>72349231

why are you sorry to hear????? you realize that if he can sit on his ass and post on 4chan he can find a job siting on his ass elsewhere and not take from others paychecks.
>>
>>72349231
Thanks man. I wasn't trying to get sympathy from op. I was trying to show him that there are people worse off than him who have their shit together.

But judging by op's responses to me then he is nothing but a massive cry baby faggot.

I busted my ass for years contributing to society and working hard. I've done everything from IT to janitor work. Life dealt me a bad hand and I have to make the best of it and play what I am dealt.
>>
>>72349384
Well your racism and inability to adapt which you justify as nostalgic racism sure isn't attractive.
>>
>>72345407
>no mention of Jews
>>
>>72349585
I don't know about his/her precise conditions.
>>
>>72349688

how can you not find a job because you are in a wheelchair.... seriously. how. explain this to me, because i could find you one in 10 minutes on indeed.com

>>72349718

good thing im not trying to be attractive to you. also, when you see the majority of non-whites being social leeches and constantly refuse to contribute to society, you tend to become racist.
>>
>>72349937
I doubt your majority claim holds true but whatever. Stay mad blaming your inability to better your life on >>brown people
>>
>>72349445
mm i got to go after this but basically this dyke at mcdonalds started talking to me and my autismo self and i started to like her and eventually that led to me acting like a weird fag and scarring her off and then making """threats"""" of suicide and cops putting me on unironic suicide watch

ill try to get more into detail later if this thread is still around in an hour or two
>>
File: 1461790562070.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1461790562070.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>72345670
>check flag
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
>>
>>72350230
>and my autismo self and i started to like her and eventually that led to me acting like a weird fag
oh, yeah, I'd do shit like that in my 20's, too. like, wtf did I try and talk to bulldykes anyway? They live for fucking drama and even better if they can destroy a man in the process.

Good luck, anon. Hang in there.
>>
>>72349937

Because I have not been medically released by my doctors to be able to work you fucking nigger.

I'm not going to risk my body getting fucked up even more just because you are crying over someone getting neet bucks who legitimately needs them. I was immediately approved because of my injuries. Do you realize how rare that is?!

I didn't need a jew lawyer to fight the system. That's how bad my injuries are!

I'll get to work when I am medically viable according to professionals. I'm not going to listen to some butt hurt faggot who thinks his life is so bad because he has no bitch and has to work.

I'd love to be you! What part of that didn't you get idiot?! Sitting around and having to do painful exercises every day just to walk sucks ass!
>>
>>72350574
Did you fall down somewhere or what was your accident? Get better soon.
>>
>>72350574

youre not medically approved to do work that involves you typing? yet youre approved to sit on the computer and type anyway?

here are s many jobs out there you can get that use the same exact muscles you use to sit here and post on 4chan. but keep riding that free money train.
>>
File: 1461785956487.jpg (19 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1461785956487.jpg
19 KB, 325x340
you sound like a fucking nigger, op. 30 years old and you only make $13 an hour, and then you blame society for your shit.
>>
>>72350786
Well OP, I love to break it to you, I doubt your problem is brown people, it's just you being grumpy and whiny with a shit personality.
>>
>>72350574

If you can post on 4chan you can get a job that is computer based.

Stop making excuses you piece of shit. Youre just being lazy. Stop stealing my god damn money you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>72351065

your opinion is meaningless to me.
>>
>>72351152
What do I care.

>>do a comfy job with $25 / hour
>>study comp sci with an even comfier pay to have
>>have cute brown gf
>>be respected by boss, coworkers and coeds
>>pity Americans on a Chinese picture board
>>
>>72350574

>hurrrr i cant work cause im in wheelchair

Literally half of the jobs out there you can perform while being in a wheelchair
>>
>>72350732
I was hiking with some friends in the witchitas and my footing slipped on some rocks. I lost my grip and fell many feet down to a large pile of rocks.

I landed feet first and was instantly paralyzed. Thank god I didn't land on my head. I could have seriously been killed by the fall.

I spent months in the hospital and had 9 surgeries on my back, heels and knee.

I have rods in my back and three screws each in my heels and a fake knee.

I had to learn to walk again which was awful. I am doing physical therapy to get my strength back but it's not easy. I take every day one day at a time.

I am not on the system for something stupid like being depressed over some girl. I am in it for serious medical reasons and I re iterate that I have not been released by my doctor's to work.
>>
>>72351386
>>>have cute brown gf
Germany YES.
>>
>>72351500
Ugh that sucks. You can move your arms and hands again though or do you have to use some of the gadgets like a mouth mouse?
>>
>>72351667
Living the life.
>>
>>72351678
>or do you have to use some of the gadgets like a mouth mouse?

are you retarded?

jesus christ
>>
>>72351678
I can obviously move my hands and arms. I do have a government worker that is helping me get a job once I'm released by my doctor's.

But I'm not going to do anything now because that would be retarded. And every one of these idiots chastising me are probably retarded enough to want to be on neet bucks.

I should know in a few months if I'm able to or not.

But thanks for being a bro to me Germany.
>>
>>72347962
Work at a call center AT&T pays 13$ an hour you'll be way better off then OP with your logic.
>>
File: SS murdering cucks.png (865 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
SS murdering cucks.png
865 KB, 950x713
>>72349384
Killing absolutely is the answer.

The only thing capable of stopping these ever growing hordes of cucks and SJW parasites is to exterminate them.
>>
>>72351386

Is she a refugee
>>
>>72352120
Exactly. I do plan on working but I'm waiting on medical reviews for a few months to see if I can do it.

I am better off than op because I accept what I've been through and am going to make something of myself.

But I need to do this by the book and the medical release way because of how horrible my injuries were
>>
>>72345670
We are entitled to the fruits of our labour. We are denied labour.
>>
>>72352035
You're welcome. What are your plans once you're more mobile?
>>
>>72345407
Don't listen to the faggots op. They're probably shitskins. What you need to do is get in shape and get some confidence. Everything els will fall into place. Force yourself for a month and the rest will be easy. Don't give up. It'll get better, trust me.
>>
>>72352241
Nah.
>>
>>72352494
Not sure yet. I do have some schooling so hopefully data entry or assistant aide answering phones or something.
>>
>>72352138
Didn't see all of the other responses you made before making my response. Get well soon and pull yourself by the bootstraps and be an example of how to use out welfare.
>>
>>72345407
>Blaming others for your own failure
Typical racist.
>>
>>72352241
They have a huge Turk population to pay like our illegal Mexicans. Who I'm sure also vote like our minorities.
>>
>>72352802
Will do. If a gimp like me can do it then anyone can. I hope to be an inspiration for people. Especially those like op
>>
>>72352528

yea ive pretty much disregarded this thread.

i can tell this german who cant shut his god damn mouth for 2 seconds is a shitskin. and the cripple who refuses to get a job even though he can post perfectly fine here on 4chan is probably a fucking mexican or nigger also.

country is fucked.

also...

>>72352884

>calling people racist on /pol/

no shit
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>>72345407
>>72346365
>>72346476
>y-you don't understand how HAAAARD it is being white
>it's not MY FAULT I cant get a job or a gf, it's everyone elses

Pathetic.

These are exactly the same excuses the shitskins use. Maybe your parents shouldn't have spoiled you, virginal entitled frogposter
>>
>>72353019
Pathetic cuckold. It's always everyone elses' fault but yours.

You're more pathetic and feckless than your forebears because they didn't blame everyone else for their problems like you do.
>>
File: GOOG.jpg (13 KB, 237x237) Image search: [Google]
GOOG.jpg
13 KB, 237x237
>>72345407
go to a trade school or join the army you retarded fuck

stop going to /pol/ for help, you entitled faggot. Be glad you didn't grow up in a shit house with barely any money and shit parents.
>>
>>72353019
Stop complaining. Life has always been hard. You just became soft, that's all.
Man the fuck up, son.
>>
File: america.jpg (1 MB, 1136x1002) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
1 MB, 1136x1002
>>72345407
Speak for yourself, I'm still enjoying White America.
>>
>everyone is telling me what I don't want to hear so I'm ignoring this thread now
>everyone who tells me what I dont want to hear is a Turk or a Mexican

This is why women dont like you OP. This little "it's never my fault" millennial blame-shifting attitude is diametrically un-masculine.
>>
I think anyone can agree that OP is indeed being an absolute cuckold who needs to grow up and get over these fake "obstacles" he thinks are in his way.
>>
>>72345407
Well at least my parents admit that everything is worse now than it was when they were young even if I did have it a little better then they did.
>>
>>72353995
I don't.

I was one job away from being Op.

My life has been pretty good, but basically quitting my corporate job 8 years ago and taking a risk on a small company has paid off.

I could have missed this job easily, almost a lottery ticket.

I came from a good, wealthy family, and went to better schools than most. It was shit jobs for years, with no end in sight.

I was luckier than smarter.
>>
>>72353019
Wrong again. Even got an Ahnenpass from my dead grand dad, certified Aryan n all that.
>>
>>72345407
Bruh, I was where you are a couple of years ago. I decided "fuck it" and started freelancing full time.

It took me about a year to build a decent client base, but I'm going to make over 80K this year, and that's a conservative estimate. Last year I made about 65K.

Take your talents to the free market, and consult on smaller jobs on a recurring basis. I have about twenty clients that give me recurring work, and each time I add to that, I increase my profit. Shit, I had to bring on a couple of subcontractors since January; technically, I'm a job creator!

I guarantee you that you have some kind of skill that you can sell for $25 per hour at the least. A lot of businesses don't want to hire people full time, so they just bring on freelancers for short-term work and pay for specific tasks rather than shell out for a fixed salary and benefits. All of my shit is remote, too, so I work from home.

Seriously, you should consider it. You say you work in IT; can you do anything with cell phones? Do you know how to replace iPhone LCDs? If not, it's retardedly easy; I do that on the side still, too. Buy some iPhone 5S/5C/6 screens off eBay for thirty bucks a pop, and run a mail-order service from your house. Charge them eighty bucks to replace the screens. I can do an iPhone 5 screen in about eight minutes and make fifty bucks off of it.

There are hundreds of ways to make money. You're limiting yourself badly if you're adhering to a $13/hour job like this.
>>
its now literally impossible to get a good job unless your family is rich or you have an IQ above 150. there are so few jobs that rich people with connections get them all, in order to out compete them you literally have to have skills and ability at the 1 in 10,000 level.
>>
>>72357487

email me : [email protected]

post a random number in the email and then post it on here a few minutes after so that i know its you.

have a question for ya
>>
>>72358063
Okay.

>>
>>72345407
Why don't you take some responsibility instead of being a lazy entitled fuck?
>>
>>72360140
Because its easier for him to blame everyone else for his shortcomings than actually attempt to fix his situation
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.