[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh nation! >muh community Since you guys are so patriotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1396567299717.gif (2 MB, 331x221) Image search: [Google]
1396567299717.gif
2 MB, 331x221
>muh nation!
>muh community

Since you guys are so patriotic and nationalistic and love your communities I'm wondering how many of you actually donate to local charities, media, etc.

If you don't donate any money or atleast volunteer your time then you have no right to complain about your surroundings, or blame others for its condition.

Do any of the christfags tithe?

You actually get a tax credit on your donations. And you almost get everything back from political contributions, So young people should donate to parties they support as well if they do not like the current political climate.

Unfortunately I think most of /pol/ are just a querulous bunch but refuse to actually do anything that would make a difference.
>>
>>72343807
Because I do volunteer, Canacuck. Sue Ryder charity shop every week.
>>
>If you're not a philanthropist you're not allowed to not be a globalist

Fuck you

Also I do volunteer at the county hospital
>>
>>72343807

>leafposting
>>
That makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>ITT /pol/ pretends to be a good boy who goes to church and shit
>>
>>72343807
I tithe every Sunday you fucking Quebecian leaf.

I also donate most of my old clothes and furniture to Goodwill every few years.

Go back to worshipping Trudeau's Muslim-cum streaked asshole.
>>
>>72343807
I volunteered for 3 years in the civil protection department of my city until I couldn't assist anymore (they demand a minimum of assistance and I couldn't reach it because I had to travel every now and then because of my job).

I've also volunteered at a local animal shelter (who are more lax on how much you have to assist) and donated money for food and medicines.

I also donate part of my Xmas check to the orphanage I grew up in every year.
>>
>>72344492
I go to church every week. Do you not?
>>
>>72343807
All of my "local" charities are refugee centers.

I do give old clothes and such to the salvation army though.
>>
>>72343807
I give my old clothes to the poor and harrass dark-skinned foreigners on the street to let them know they're unwelcome.

I think I do plenty for my country.
>>
>>72344355
>Donating = philanthropy

>>72344464
What are you confused about Ibn Mohammed?
>>
>>72345677

Yes, that's literally what the word means, you fucking retard.
>>
>>72344492
>believing in Cuckstianity
>>
>>72343807

I don't see how donating to charities or media here would keep niggers away

In fact it would most likely do the opposite
>>
>>72343807
Just handed out toys for the salvation army (you know, that charity that does exactly what your welfare state would without robbing anyone) last Christmas. I keep my front lawn cleaner than any of the garbage heaps around me and not too surprisingly the local shitheads have learned to respect it. And I clean up our block's alleyway end-to-end every month. It was unspeakable at first but after awhile even the homeless niggers start to get the feeling their garbage isn't welcome here. It's getting better bit by bit
>>
my wife's son volunteers at a refugee shelter
>>
File: 1461626516085.png (21 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
1461626516085.png
21 KB, 390x470
>>72345677
>what the fuck even is philanthropy lol
canadian intellectuals everyone
>>
>>72343807
DUMB
>>
>>72343807
>checks flag
>just another leaf
>fucking Canadians are worse than Aussies
>>
>>72343807

>Free from the Law.

>Obligated to the Law.

Pick one.

Since you're confused, I'll help you out. 12 tribes. 11 get land. 1 does not. Levi. They run the temple, they run the schools, they run the courts, they run the government basically.

So the 11 tribes tithe 10% of their increase FROM THE LAND that the Levis do not have, in order to give it to the Levis so that they can live.

Farmer: 100 bushels of corn, 10 go to the Levis.

Farmhand: Work for farmer, get paid whatever shekels, NONE go to the Levis. Only 10% of what the LAND produces goes to the Levis.

Do Christians live under that dynamic, like, at all? Why no, no we do not.

What is the optimum Christian church? A few families meeting in each other's homes, praying, studying God's word, and doing whatever outreach they feel God leading them towards.

Christians ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW. That would be JEWS.
>>
>>72345730
Philanthropy has a much broader context

>>72348503
Christians are "under the law" in most cases
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.