[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this man is nothing but a flamboyant opportunist who is only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
this man is nothing but a flamboyant opportunist who is only a "conservative" because it's provocative
>>
>>72342854
He is a flamboyant opportunist, that's for sure.
>>
>>72342854
Doubt it, he's said some racist shit when he's on podcast and he puts himself at risk by openly provoking SJWs. Don't be a ideological cannibal just because he doesn't look like he could be in the SS. You people have standards that YOU wouldn't even match up to.
>>
Yeah, no shit

Everyone knows hes a kike minus the reddit crowd
>>
You just described me m8
>>
Yes but he knows he has to pander to us or he goes broke, the power is yours.
>>
some of you fags find fault with everyone. shut the fuck up.
>>
THE KING OF POL
>>
What racist stuff has he ever said? Liar
>>
His logic and central points tend to be correct. This won't change even if he ends p flipping to progressiveness.

Logic doesn't care how many cocks you lick
>>
>>72343005
Don't be a faggot and deny he isn't the right wing equivalent of SJWs.
>>
>>72343005
>>72343228

>HURR JUST IGNORE REALITY BECAUSE HE SAYS THINGS I LIKE SOMETIMES

pathetic. no wonder this board is pro trump
>>
>pretending to be conservative to be provocative

isn't that why this board exists?
>>
>>72342854
Even if that is true (which it probably isn't)

Who cares, he shits on library's and SJWs, embarrasses them on national television and travels the country holding conservative events at college campuses (which desperately need conservative anything), invading the safe spaces of people like Trigglypuff.
>>
>>72342854
That is a good call. Strangly ironic too. To be a "consevative" is rebellious. Todays revolutionary is right wing, so we are going to attract the people who are psychologically rebells.
>>
>>72343622
*libtards, not library's, fucking autocorrect
>>
>>72343399
Called Abbos retards, made fun of Indians not using toilets, made some offhand comments about blacks and IQ, said /pol/ was right about the Jews (in a podcast, not the Rubin interview), has no problem with the fashy/nazi types getting involved in discussions and told Jewish media owners to stop bitching about anti-semitism. IF you want to find hypocrites, look at the turbomanlet trust-fund baby with yellow fever (Andrew Anglin) or the NEETs who spout about their superiority while looking like mr. Potato Head. Milo's fine with us, and if he turns on us, we'll turn on him like Shapiro. Stop bitching and enjoy the fact we have a flamboyant faggot roasting leftists.

>>72343549
Go home Cruzcuck
>>
>>72342854
>oppress liberals, get liberal faggots
>oppress conservatives, get conservative faggots
I don't have any solutions.
>>
>>72343005
He would look amazing in an SS uniform.
>>
>>72343551
yeah, /pol/ is just a shitty proactive board. People like to pretend they're serious racists by saying they kill blacks, but have yet to kill the fly that buzzes around their computer.
>>
Is the alt-right just classic conservatism with new trendy haircuts

Anything less than fullblown Third Positionism is weak shit anyway
>>
File: meme magic.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>72342854
however, there is no other way to compete vs the vagina card

a vagina card wielder can call any cis amle a rapist and any woman an indoctrinated patriarchal meninist if they disagree with her

but a gay has protection against that, they can't call him a rapist without being abit sexist themselves

the only way to get the general public to ignore the vagina card is fire vs fire, homos, lesbos and doublecapuratee bumbakin are needed to defeat swjs
>>
>>72342854
he is kikey in that he is such a social comedian

I get the whole gay reublican irony but he really switches between the catholic and jew card when convenient
>>
>>72343484
>"You're just like SJWs because you also have beliefs!"
Fuck off. The only SJWs are leftists and closet leftists/neocons (Ben Shapiro)
>>
That is most likely true
However he still provides mainstream vessel for all the right opinions that is essentially unattackable by progressives.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x800
>>72342854
>Conservative because it's provocative.

What the problem here?
>>
File: 1329926993681.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1329926993681.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>72342854
Who cares? People care way too much about him.

also
>mfw that hair
ughh, what is this, the 90s?
>>
>>72343834 Its creeping in. Ecco liberals and christianity is dying. Whats left is inegalitarianism.
>>
File: waiizzis.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
waiizzis.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
This is OP
>>
>>72342854
He certainly has the sjw brightly colored hair meme down
>>
>>72343867
>However he still provides mainstream vessel for all the right opinions that is essentially unattackable by progressives.

yes
this+ann coulter will be the next division of the right to be able to survive the vagina cards
>>
File: milo.jpg (89 KB, 639x449) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
89 KB, 639x449
>>72342854
>>
>>72342854
Probably, but he is good at it. Use him and move on.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 311x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 311x211
>>72342854
I question his motives but respect his actions
>>
>>72342854
Basically /pol/ then.
>>
>>72346540
>provocative
yes
>obviously false
no. the only thing women are better than men at is... developing fetuses inside their bodies and feeding infants with their breast milk
>>
File: 1435844905072.jpg (7 KB, 251x237) Image search: [Google]
1435844905072.jpg
7 KB, 251x237
>>72343728
>tfw milo is browsing /pol/ right now
>>
>>72343728
>Called Abbos retards, made fun of Indians not using toilets, made some offhand comments about blacks and IQ, said /pol/ was right about the Jews (in a podcast, not the Rubin interview), has no problem with the fashy/nazi types getting involved in discussions and told Jewish media owners to stop bitching about anti-semitism.
you sound like a baby
>>
>>72342854
>Gay
>Conservative

His whole life is against his own values
>>
Had a dream i was hanging out with milo.
He was pretty chill.
>>
File: 567657.jpg (142 KB, 860x911) Image search: [Google]
567657.jpg
142 KB, 860x911
>>72342854
>>
That describes 90% of /pol/ darling
>>
>>72342854
So?

All you fucking bulkshit conservatives who claim moral superiority based on your feels

Why do o care if milo or trump actually believe what they say?

The important thing is that they DO. They help our cause
>>
I only tolerate him because he is an EXTREMELY effective fighter against the social justice movement... Other than that, he's a complete degenerate...

but I wouldn't mind sucking his dick desu...
>>
Conservative means nothing. Conservative radio hosts backed Romneycare instead of Ron Paul proving conservative means nothing.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.