[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italy may or may not start to fingerprint all illegals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
who come from Africa to Italy.

WTF is wrong with Italians? It is nearly May 2016, where they sleeping the last 30 years? Why aren't all niggers picked up fingerprinted and then interned until they are handed back to the African shitholes they came from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3563695/Italy-introduce-fingerprinting-migrants-rescued-sea.html
>>
Shouldn't have killed Gaddafi. He was the real nigga keepin' these other niggs from swimming to Italy.

But my real question is - How the hell do they get a giant inflatable boat? Where in the Congo do they even have those for sale? At this point I'm convinced Merkel is just dropping them from the sky.
>>
>>72341088
Between you robbing us from the north and the mafia doing it from the south we kinda can't give a shit about those niggers at the moment. Or in any other moment.

Besides, with Merkel gone completely mental at least we're having fun flooding you idiots with shitskins
>>
>>72341389
that's just 2 african sized condoms tied together
>>
File: 1461839347406.jpg (97 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1461839347406.jpg
97 KB, 500x490
>>72341088
>It is nearly May 2016
>>
>>72341389
I think it is a swimming pool.

Gad wanted 3 billions a year to keep them at home.
>>
>>72341416
We never robbed anyone. Italy is a basked charity case. And as long as Italy could send all the niggers Northwards, you guys were happy. Now that we say "no more, you keep the niggers", you flip out and say "but but but the EU says you can't do it, you need to take all the niggers!"
>>
I thought all migrants in Europe are supposed to give their fingerprints if they want to be registered as refugees, no? That's how Germans get to know where to deport their rapefugees
>>
>>72342750
>I thought all migrants in Europe are supposed to give their fingerprints if they want to be registered as refugees, no? That's how Germans get to know where to deport their rapefugees

Sure thing! Just as sure as in 1939, Poland invaded Germany and Germany just fought back in a struggle against annihilation from the Polish.
>>
>>72342923
s-sorry, we didn't mean to
>>
>>72341088

The whole time we have been focuses on Syrians landing in Greece, the Italian navy has been traveling into Libyan water to pick up these flimsy "boats" and FERRY them back to Italy.

They aren't landing in Italian shores.

Italy is picking them up!

Now we know they aren't registering them? Clearly this is hopes that will leave Italy and head to Germany or Calais?

ITALY FOR SHAME!
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (128 KB, 576x747) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
128 KB, 576x747
>>72342415

Why the fuck are all you morons letting these fuckers in anyways? Don't you see what it did to North America? You guys are so fucked.
>>
>>72341088
>WTF is wrong with Italians?

They're not willing to just start sinking the "refugee" boats. Dead serious on this. Sink the motherfuckers.
>>
>>72341389
Blame France and Britain for that one.

Anyway, we should kick southern Europe out of Schengen.
>>
>>72344319
>Why the fuck are all you morons letting these fuckers in anyways? Don't you see what it did to North America? You guys are so fucked.

Because Europe has Schengen, that means we have no border controls any more. And even when we had border controls, it was hard to keep them out, they just crossed illegally in the night or in the trunk of a car or hidden in the cargo haul of a large truck.

As to why do the Italians let those fuckers in? They come by sea. Back in the day, we had an arrangement with Gaddafi. He would make sure the niggers wouldn't cross the sea and those niggers who crossed, Italy could send back for the most part.

But Canada, America, the UK, France and the US made sure that this arrangement with Gaddafi was fucked.
>>
>>72341088
Why are they not sunk into the Mediterranean where they belong? That is what I want to know.
>>
>>72344573
You and me both. Fewer people will die on European soil in the long run if they start sinking the refugee boats and putting land mines and men with machine guns on the borders.

But no, MUH-FEELZ!
>>
>>72341088
that's it, im putting the eagle on.
>>
itt: edgy big guys

Read the rulings of the european courts for human rights about the refugees stranded in the med from couple years ago.
It's a problem entirely of your own making, if they didn't intervene coastal guard would've kept ferrying them back to africa; right now they're only following orders regardless how silly they may be.
http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2012/02/italy-historic-european-court-judgment-upholds-migrants-rights/

Now go back to work that jamal needs pocket money for booze and smokes.
>>
>>72344912
The EU is so fucked, and it's doing a lot of it to itself.
>>
>>72344912
We are closing the Brenner and the border, Giovanni. And then the niggers will fuck your little ass. I suggest you get a LOT of vaseline.
>>
>>72341389
>Where in the Congo do they even have those for sale? At this point I'm convinced Merkel is just dropping them from the sky.
Do you really doub that the smugglers work for the European Comision?
>>
>>72345349
>We are closing the Brenner

Wrong, it's Australia doing it
>>
>>72345349
Mehmet, my son...
>>
>>72345349
>t. Mehmet Mohammed Osman III
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.