[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, /pol/. If every immigrant from the Middle East were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: syrian_refugee_crisis.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
syrian_refugee_crisis.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
Be honest, /pol/. If every immigrant from the Middle East were Christian, would you still be opposed to them migrating to Europe? Even if they completely assimilated in the host country's culture, I think they would still be received with the same xenophobic, racist sentiments that everyone here seems to promulgate.
>>
If they were Christian they wouldn't be screaming allahu akbar and blowing themselves up so it wouldn't be as big of a problem.
>>
Nor would they be raping children. They would still face discrimination just like the Irish did in the United States but they would probably be more accepted if they weren't how they actually are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1111x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1111x983
>>72340222
Pretty much this. /pol/ doesn't hate any race. Sandnigger is a mindset, not an ethnicity.
>>
I'd be opposed to millions of browns coming in and polluting the gene pool
>>
>>72340349
I bet you don't think you are a cuckservative.
>>
I'd prefer we give them their own countries in the middle east
>>
>>72341123
This.
>>
>>72340347

Lol you think Islam is CAUSING them to want to rape children? It's being used as justification in some cases, sure. I highly doubt that Islam is actually making them want to become pedophiles though.

They're just horny and perverted and use any excuse they can get to fulfill their desires.
>>
>>72341881

Exactly. Islam in theory is anti-sexual immorality as well

But shitskins are some horny motherfuckers
>>
>>72340349
A sand nigger is a colored person from a desert area fuck off Mohammed
>>
I don't think so.

Christian Arabs get hate from Christian Europeans too...

As an example is Black Africans in Europe... most of them are Christians and they are rly rly hated too.

White people are so xenophobic and racist.
>>
>>72342515
No, they are not racist. They want to live in peace. These people do not come in peace.
>>
>>72340150

Hey dumbass, if they were all Christians, then they would have the same cultural background. That's like Europeans migrating to the US. The basis of the cultures are the same Christian beliefs.

Islamic cultures are not compatible with Western European Christian based cultures.
>>
>>72342708
I'm not talking about refugees...

If EU don't want to take refugees it's their right they can do and opt out from the UN agreement they singed decades ago.

But you guys whities are soo racist. You were racist with the people you took their land and kill them all, then racist with people you bring from Africa, then still racist with every race in the world today.

I think it had to do with being white itself. I'm actually pal white with blonde hair (and brown eyes). And while I was grow up I noticed I was more superficial than the rest and I didn't liked that...

I mean I look at someone and despite him for how he look too easily. Which is totally sick. But at least I knew that and fixed it.

>>72342780
>Islamic cultures are not compatible with Western European Christian based cultures.
Not really. Western Europe isn't compatible with any culture. And what you call "Christians" are people identify by it but don't even follow it. They don't even know what is written in their book...
>>
>>72340349
/pol/ doesn't hate any race for irrational reasons, but they do harbour disdain for races which are characterize by traits they hate.

Literally not racism, but awareness.
>>
>>72343390
>you guys are so racist
> yoy invaded their lands and killed them out of xenophobia!

Not an argument.
>>
>>72340150
Are they still mainly uneducated?
Are they still mainly male?
Are they still mainly the product of 50 generations of inbreeding?

If yes on any of these the answer to your question is no
>>
>>72340150
>Be honest, /pol/. If every immigrant from the Middle East were Christian, would you still be opposed to them migrating to Europe?
nah

Being Muslim is the reason I hate them
>>
>>72340150
No, because they are still brown.
>>
>>72343390
> You were racist with the people you took their land and kill them all, then racist with people you bring from Africa, then still racist with every race in the world today.

>A Moor calling out Europeans for collectively invading, killing, taking land away from and taking people away from their homeland

>What is the Arab slave trade of Europeans
>What is Islamic spain
>What is the Jizya religious supremacy tax

If you don't act like animal in Europe, people will leave you alone. Minorities have it better than they do in any other part of the world, especially Islamic countries where everyone will stare at you, try to rob you (like in Morocco) or if you are woman they, try to rape you. Please shut up.
>>
>>72340150
What you have to understand is that, last year, it was one point something million who went into Europe, and look at the problems that is causing. I've heard that anywhere from 3-8 million are going to try to get in this year, but even if it is like it was last year, that will cause even more problems. If you take the crazy snackbarring and lack of integration out of the equation, that might be OK for now. But, oil revenues are eventually going to go away for the Middle East and North Africa. The fuckers live in a desert, and what they get from oil is the only reason that they can feed their population. When those oil revenues go away, it's not going to be a million per year knocking on Europe's door or even 8 million per year, it is going to be more on the order of 5 or 10 or 20 million per MONTH.

So no, Europe should not be accepting mass immigration. It is going to crush its welfare system regardless of how civil the immigrants are, and in the future, they flat out will not be able to support that many people. Europe should send the message now that refugees aren't welcome.
>>
>>72340150
Know someone who brought over their Christian relatives from Syria... They are just as bad, sucking off the system and milking their relative for everything.

Lazy fucks playing the victim card and bitching.

I also know a Christian family whose house got bombed and have lived in a Turkish refugee camp for four years. They are grateful as fuck to be here and will integrate and make good things happen.

I don't think we can say Christian sandniggers are always better than non Christian sandniggers.
>>
>>72340150
The problem isn't what brand of bullshit they subscribe to, the thing is they're filthy foreigners who should stay in their filthy foreign countries.
This is the problem with christcucks though. They'll say "foreigners flooding in is fine if they're superstitious in the same way I am".
>>
>>72340150
Yes, because they would still be a massive amount of economic migrants.

Also they would still be smelly brown people with odd dressing code, that'd be inconvinient.

Both the financial, demographic and housing situations would alter in a very grim way for poorcuckpeans.

I wouldn't have any problems with a moderate number of secular arab business men coming.
>>
>>72343390
>I think it had to do with being white itself. I'm actually pal white with blonde hair (and brown eyes). And while I was grow up I noticed I was more superficial than the rest and I didn't liked that...

>A literal racist from a racist country with thousands of years of history of using white and black people as slaves wants to call out Europe for not accepting refugees by the millions when no Arab nations are even accepting any.

Tell me Morocco how many Syrians has your country accepted? How many has Qatar accepted? Saudi Arabia? Oh, right, FUCKING ZERO because you fucks don't give a single shit about anyone but yourselves. Fuck all of you kneejerk anti-Western racist faggots.
>>
>>72340150
>If every immigrant from the Middle East were Christian, would you still be opposed to them migrating to Europe?

Yes.
>>
>>72340150
...Yeah.

There's still the issue of completely erasing European culture and replacing it with sand wizard teachings (see: Kurds)
>>
>>72340150
No, it would be easier to do, but the problems space. At least here, it's getting hard to move for new people all over the place. You can't walk in a forest alone, people everywhere.
>>
File: jewrry potter.png (154 KB, 478x255) Image search: [Google]
jewrry potter.png
154 KB, 478x255
bet who could be behind this post
>>
>>72340349
Agree. Just as there are niggers and black people.

BUT...

Some of then decieve and become chritsian just to come here, so close the borders.
>>
christian would be marginally better, but i wouldnt want any large influx of religious people
>>
>>72340150

Because, "Damn Dirty Arabs"
>>
File: 1420938347036.jpg (11 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
1420938347036.jpg
11 KB, 261x218
>>72340150
>, would you still be opposed to them migrating to Europe?

Christians integrate. Muslims do not. You are fucking retarded.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>72340150
Here's a good video, excellent to redpill the most bluepilled on migration crisis in 3 minutes. It explains the insanity and offers a simple solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>72344896
>Agree. Just as there are niggers and black people.
This meme again. Grow some balls.
>>
>>72342515
>>72343390

This is false.
We don't hate the arab christians, we even give them money to build church in Europe and in Middle-East.
>>
>>72340150
>If every immigrant from the Middle East were Christian
They're not.
>Even if they completely assimilated in the host country's culture
They don't.

People react to migrants in this manner because they're durkas that don't integrate let alone assimilate. No one has problems with groups that do assimilate, like fucking western migrants. This what-if is fucking retard and so are you OP. Kill yourself.
>>
>>72340150

Yes of course. It has nothing to do with Religion, and everything to do with the people that practice it, and are coming.

It IS about RACE

Bitching about religion is just more PC.

Is a Christian African an upstanding an integrated part of Europe that will not have a negative impact on society and the future of Europe? No.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.