[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ approve of Black Pigeon Speaks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Y3IMguhP.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Y3IMguhP.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
Does /pol/ approve of Black Pigeon Speaks?
>>
>>72338127
I approve.
>>
>>72338127
>Black
>Speaks
No.
>>
>>72338127
Literally who/what?
>>
>>72338473
Use Google dumbass.

I approve entirely. He bases his arguement on facts, not conjecture.
>>
>>72338344
This. He's a lolbertarian DUDE LSD LMAO retard.
>>
>>72338555
>implying LSD should be illegal
>>
>>72338127
Hes a /pol/ lurker
>>
File: 1461773605450.jpg (196 KB, 528x744) Image search: [Google]
1461773605450.jpg
196 KB, 528x744
?
>>
>>72339257
You mean he shills his videos on /pol/.
>>
>BLACKED

Nah
>>
I avoided him for a while. Was on my suggested list. Video called Rise of the Dindu. Started thinking to myself I've been going over board with my pol flavored YouTube viewing.
>>
>>72338127
>Do LSD!!!

Used to but he is an idiot.
>>
>>72338127
His videos are brilliant, well researched, factual, engaging, but he preaches to the choir too much and his tone is too angry and bitter at time, it takes away from the message. His passion is good, but if he was moderated his bitterness, he'd sound more reasonable to the average person, rather than just another "paranoid, racist right-winger" people don't want to associate with.
>>
Black Pigeon is a kike, into the trash it goes!
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO
>>
jewish implant
>>
>>72338127
I approve in general.
Tho he could try to be a little less depressing.

All this vids have this "the west is going to die and there is literally nothing you can do about it" vibe.

I'd be better if he at least ends on a positive note. Maybe do a vid about the right wing rising
>>
File: trigglypuff.jpg (109 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
109 KB, 600x927
Guys check out "The Best of the Triggering" with TrigglyPuff, Milo, and Crowder. Keep your eye out for Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex too!!.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
>>72338127
You ask this every day.

He's alright, part of the daily red pill, but be mindful he doesn't try to slip something degenerate in, like the LSD thing. He did come right out of nowhere into the scene, so he may very well be controlled opposition.
>>
>>72338127
Your last two videos sucked.

>encouraging kids to do drugs
I get the whole "expand your mind with LSD, dude" shit, but that is not for everyone and he doesn't know who is watching his videos and what they will do. Nor does he know if one of the people watching is a 13 year old kid. It's also very illegal and why the fuck would you encourage people to break the law.

>telling people we don't need to worry about the current state of affairs because for some reason traditional values will eventually win out
This is just ridiculous. Unlike your previous videos, it wasn't based on facts, but just your silly opinion. Sure, we go back and forth, from left to right, but that was white people. To suggest that we can just be complacent while our countries are invaded by non whites and that for some magical reason they will just restore western values is asinine. It's fucked up to because people in your comments actually believe your bullshit.
>>
>>72338127
hes a fucking kike that has an obvious homosexual lisp. he accepts many of the premises of the left at face value (equality dont hate gays). in fact a few of his vidoes are entirely about gays and the evil sjws descriminating against them. basically he is an edgy gay jewish sargon of akkad.
>>
File: 1459598454186.png (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459598454186.png
186 KB, 500x500
>>72338555
Good Goy! Just drink your taxed alcohol.
>>
>>72344825

just look at "microagressions and the rise of victimhood" the entire video is him complaining abot people being mean to the fags. also "lsd microdosing and the supernatural" hahaha the guys literally some edgy new age crystal gripper.
>>
>>72338127
If you need to ask
>No
>>
>>72338127
i am fine with his conservatism/libretarianism, but he is needlessly religious.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.