[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops and blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 3453453453.jpg (94 KB, 750x935) Image search: [Google]
3453453453.jpg
94 KB, 750x935
Do cops specifically target blacks, or are blacks prone to resisting their authority?
>>
Both
>>
Dat shitty shop
>>
>>72338264
Even in Canada, leaf, or are you speaking for your big brother?
>>
Mostly the latter. The biggest unwritten law is respect the police, niggers aren't respectable themselves so do you expect them to respect the police? A cop doesn't see a nigger and go, "let's arrest him" but still around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>72338100
police officers have to profile people in order to do their job more effectively. some officers use profiling as probable cause which is incorrect and leads to inefficient policing.
>>
File: table 43A heatmap 2014.png (166 KB, 1328x908) Image search: [Google]
table 43A heatmap 2014.png
166 KB, 1328x908
>>72338100
It's the crimes they commit dummy.
>>
>>72338100

Blacks are known to resist authority, so the cops target them more. It's a self-perpetuating cycle and it's up to blacks, not cops, to stop it.
>>
File: birdman.jpg (150 KB, 398x594) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
150 KB, 398x594
>>
>>72338391
I live in a shitty part of Toronto with a lot of blacks, 90% of the time I see a black guy getting arrested they try to resist at least a little bit
>>
>>72338100
niggers did this to themselves
if they want to stop being associated with criminals, drugs, stealing, stupidity, then fucking stop fucking acting like the nigger rappers they glorify in their garbage rap music
>>
>>72338100
For all you faggots who don't understand the shitty nigger joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7VJDJjJHP0
>>
>>72338100

Most cases where the media says cops will blacks, the blacks were doing something wrong and didnt follow basic instructions from a guy just trying to do his job
>>
>>72338507
Huh. I never knew Hawaiians had trouble with gambling laws. Is it that gambling is illegal on the islands or that the residents collectively cheaters?
>>
File: pcl_03.jpg (35 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
pcl_03.jpg
35 KB, 500x371
>>72338507

What is it with Native Americans and alcoholism.

No, really, what's going on there?
>>
>>72339301
Very low tolerance for alcohol genetically. Like how alcoholism is genetically transmitted, most if not all Natives have a low ability to process alcohol.
>>
>>72338100
> Is you finish?

No I'm American, I hear Finland is nice though.
>>
>>72338100
Blacks are shit drivers too. "Driving while black" is the original "dindu nuffin."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.