[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could any blue state turn red in 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (32 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
32 KB, 500x296
I'd like to begin by saying that I am an anti-establishment trump supporter. I enjoy seeing someone that is a nationalist even if he doesn't share all of my libertarian beliefs. I feel as though Trump isn't an outright shill.

To the point, is it impossible for a Republican to win the national election. I'm neither too politically savvy nor entirely ignorant, but I don't believe the math in in the GOP's favor.

The basis of this claim was formulated on 270towin.com. Choosing "same since 200" and adding Florida into the mix gives Hillary the election. Why Florida? Changing demographics and the questionable Bush win in 2000.

With Virginia allowing 200,000 convicted felons to now vote that's another 13 for the Democrats.

I believe the GOP simply cannot and will not win this election nor any future elections. This has become a one party country.

I personally feel that several secessionist movements should occur. I've been following the Texas Independence Movement as case study and example for the rest of the country.

Please, let me have your input /pol.
>>
>>72336593
He could flip all the 10 swing states. Not sure about anything beyond that.
>>
Even if he won all ten he loses! That's the point that I'm trying to make; the election is already over!

http://www.270towin.com/
>>
Sorry, wrong link.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/qjZpA
>>
Bump. I want answers.
>>
>>72337349
That's not all swing states. Also, Trump is very popular in the Midwest. I believe he could win them.
>>
>>72336593

This is why Democrat strategists actually want Trump to win, you know.
>>
>Virginia allowing convicted felons to vote
I think this will blow up in their faces. Virginia Republicans are going to be more likely to vote now, and I doubt convicts are actually going to show up to the polls.
>>
>>72336593
Most likely contestants are Pennsylvania and Michigan, they were destroyed by Hillary's open borders free trade politics and they know it.
>>
>>72339008
This. Don't discount his chances in places like New Hampshire and Maine. Anywhere that has lost manufacturing is likely to be receptive to his message.

I think he's better served fighting there than places like Iowa and Wisconsin. The upper midwest is too cucked; but the great lakes region is definitely in play. Maybe even New Jersey.

But definitely PA.
>>
File: republican-state-by-state.jpg (525 KB, 800x2359) Image search: [Google]
republican-state-by-state.jpg
525 KB, 800x2359
Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida are all that are needed but others are definitely in play.
Of the ten closest states in the 2012 election, Obama won 9 of them by 6% or less.
All of those are very much in play this year with Dem turnout down and Republican turnout up and I don't think anyone can argue that Trump is not a stronger candidate than Romney was while Obama was not a much stronger candidate than Hillary is now.
>>
>>72336593
An actual political thread. Who would've guessed. Since Hillary won't be arrested or charged, there is little to change the traditional blue-states. The swing states likely won't be enough, bc polls indicate Trump leading in one Category:white males. Hillary leads with virtually every other.
>>
If he can pull New York out of his ass we'll have a fighting chance
>>
>>72336886
uh, if he flips all 10, he's winning with over 300 delegates.
He could flip 9 and lose florida and still win.
>>
i don't see it happening

Trump can't win the general election
>>
>>72340581
you say that, but....
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yes-trump-can-beat-hillary-clinton/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.