[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Spaniards really regarded as Spics in the US? >Spaniards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Spic bf.png (499 KB, 439x549) Image search: [Google]
Spic bf.png
499 KB, 439x549
Are Spaniards really regarded as Spics in the US?

>Spaniards are Spics
>Brazilians are non-Hispanic whites

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>72336209
Don't really matter
Anyone who speaks Spanish is automatically a subhuman monkey
>>
>>72336209
They're all the same taco to me tbqh.
>>
Actually, the Spanish are a traditionally strong people with a great history. Only uneducated Americans lump them in with Mexicans, South Americans, and the other mixed or native cultures that actually are lesser races.
>>
Anyone who speaks Mexican is a spic.
>>
>>72336209
They are counted as Hispanics on the census if they choose to identify as Hispanics. Hispanic is a culture, not a race.
>>
>>72336209
In my experience, most americans don't even know spain is a europan country and spanish a european language. Truly the most ignorant country in the free world.
>>
You speak Hola in USA, you a Mexicana, not a Spanish reatard in Amerikana!
>>
>>72336209
Why are rednecks and cuckservatives so butthurt about Spics?
Most Spics are Christians
The more Spics, the less degeneracy
>>
As someone born in Spain grew up in America, whenever I tell them I'm Spanish they always assume Mexican and I have to always clarify from Spain. Half the time people don't even believe because I look white basically.
>>
>>72336802

the average 15-25 spaniard doesn´t know jack shit about US history, legal system, economy or culture. People only know the recurrent hollywood-Jew propaganda.
>>
>>72336599
yes. Lumping in Spaniards with Mexicans is nigger territory.
>>
Yes, Spaniards are spics.

Brazilians are monkeys and literally not human.
>>
spaniards and porteguese are a bunch of inbred with the moors
>>
>>72337170
Nobody here cares about who is or isn't Christian. They're violent, stupid, and displace white populations because their said Catholic values prevent them from using birth control.
>>
File: 1457361655822.jpg (76 KB, 459x517) Image search: [Google]
1457361655822.jpg
76 KB, 459x517
>>
Meh.
Very few decent brown colored people.
I've interacted with Mexicans and people from Argentina.
Term spic is a lot like the term nigger.
Not all blacks are niggers.
Not all browns are spics.
Except for the wetbacks that live below me.
They're brown-niggers
>>
>>72337505

I saw more asian people in toronto airport than in tokyo airport. Is canada an asian meme or only the most irrelevant country of all the british crown retard sons??
>>
File: cubam melodrama.png (669 KB, 715x551) Image search: [Google]
cubam melodrama.png
669 KB, 715x551
>>72336209

Spaniards are considered Hispanics or 'Hispanic, White', but not counted as real White.

They have always been considered as a low-tier subhuman European here.

This view is probably related to conflicts with Spanish empire going all the way back to the colonial period and especially the Spanish-American war.
>>
>>72337170
Because everyone of spain decent turn everything into shit look at pics of the country's
>>
>>72337402
sure sure, but at least most can pinpoint the location of the USA on a map, hell even many states are widely known.
>>
whenever i ask Hispanics what they are they always say they're Hispanics when they know i'm asking their families ancestry
they always get so damn sensitive when i tell them they're at least part white
the most i ever got past just being "insert latin country here" was one Cuban guy who told me his grandparents were Italian
but other Cubans don't even like to acknowledge they're even European
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na9jKvrxlJ4

Spanish people are white and European
>>
>>72338347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
WAIT IS SPAIN EUROPE DURPPPP
>>
>>72336209
It just sucks that fucking wetbacks are rapebabies of conquistadors. They get all uppity about muh heritage.
>>
>>72337393
you sure do buddy
>>
>>72336599
Mexicans work more than Spaniards though.
>>
>>72338635
even the whitest Hispanics think they're not white, seriously a spic with red hair and skin that does not tan well was getting offended at me for telling him he was white
>>
>>72336599
>the Spanish are a traditionally strong people with a great history
not that any of them know it
>>
>brazilians are non-Hispanic whites
lol nobody here thinks like that
I'm a blue eyed blonde
But according to /pol/ I'm a niggermonkey

I like spaniards btw
>>
Spain is white
deal with it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.