[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huffington Post is at it again. Tldr: >Shooting crimina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-09-18-00.png (195 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-09-18-00.png
195 KB, 720x1280
Huffington Post is at it again.

Tldr:
>Shooting criminals is denying them the right to a fair trial.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/a-revision-on-the-bill-of_3_b_9772428.html

>The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights. In addition, one’s mental capacity is a major factor in deciding whether a man or woman has the right to have a firearm. There are two reasons for ensuring mental capacity. First, one of the Five Aims is to ensure domestic tranquility and there can be no tranquility if one does not have the capacity. Second, if one’s brain is distorting his or her reality, they do not have the proper reasoning and deduction skills to use a firearm.

>Therefore, if we ponder and meditate on the recent events in news about guns, it would be obvious that the current state is incorrect. A gun for civilians is a weapon for a revolution and not for ordinary use. The belief that a gun is a useful tool to protect one is counterintuitive because guns get into the hands of people who use them for horrible reasons. In addition, there are reasons why cops are trained to use a firearm in stressful situations. It is not to keep their mind at ease or anything of that sort, but to be able to fire accurately at the target in the correct location. It is immensely difficult to fire when under pressure. Moreover, one may argue this is an analogous argument and yes it is because the United States government is lobbied to not study or fund research that observes the effects of guns. This cripples the chance of evaluating a proper policy to deal with gun violence. But, there was one study by ABC, which observed using guns in a classroom. All the participations poorly performed at the mock situation.
>>
>>72335828
The seventh amendment specifically applies to criminal prosecutions.
>>
SHALL
>>
>but, the main issue is on the right to self defend with a firearm

>Justin curmi - a blogger that seeks to engage people in thought and conversation though presenting new views to matters, new or old

He should look into things such as the castle law and self defense laws or maybe write an article to niggers about not stealing or acting like chimps
>>
>>72335828
Didn't even notice that part about the ABC study. Wasn't that the one where there was only one "armed" person in the room and the "shooter" was told who the person with the gun was ahead of time?
>>
>>72335828
>using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights

They turned in their rights to live the moment they decided to be criminal trash. Fucking liberal faggots.
>>
>>72336183
Fuck me, I meant sixth.
>>
>>72335828
Cops practice shoot to kill you fucking idiots, only dangerous people get shot 99% of the time.
>>
>>72335828
people who write for the hufffing post don't get paid. You know this right? It's a collection of ameture essays.
>>
File: Philsophy.png (70 KB, 640x812) Image search: [Google]
Philsophy.png
70 KB, 640x812
>Philosophy major
Ahahahaha!
>>
>>72336183
This. I honestly don't care about it if people want to say "I don't like guns, let's change the Constitution." What really fucking grinds my gears is when people trot out all kinds of circular reasoning and magical thinking to go "ACKSHUALLY, IT SERETLY SAYS RIGHT HERE IN HIDDEN FAG LANGUAGE THAT 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' MEANS WE SHOULD INFRINGE THE FUCK OUT OF IT!"

The second amendment specifically and unambiguously forbids the federal government from regulating private weaponry and anyone who says otherwise is either dishonest or stupid, with no other category to fall under. Our current gun laws are flatly unconstitutional, even the ones restricting the rights of felons.
>>
>>72335828
These are the clowns who say Bernie is winning

I would be too worried
>>
>>72335828
If they hate gun violence so much why don't they protest >>72336514 hmm?

Oh wait they'll be vunerable to the same savages they're advocating "protection" for.

So which is it faggots?
>>
>>72335828

Wow this reads like a shitty draft of a high school essay. I sure hope he didn't acrue debt from his degree if this is the result.
>>
>>72337044
did you miss the part where he's dyslexic?
>>
>>72337044
See >>72336655
He'll probably never pay off his student loan debt
>>
File: trigglypuff.jpg (109 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.jpg
109 KB, 600x927
Guys check out "The Best of the Triggering" with Triggly Puff, Milo, and Crowder. Keep your eye out for Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex too!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg
>>
File: patrick.gif (777 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
patrick.gif
777 KB, 250x250
>>72335828
>trying to use the constitution to explain why other parts of the constitution are wrong
>failing anyways because he doesn't understand the 6th amendment

Words cannot explain the horrific stench of failure presented in this article
>>
File: 1461101225181.gif (3 MB, 385x360) Image search: [Google]
1461101225181.gif
3 MB, 385x360
>>72335828
It takes moments to refute this argument. All you have to say is that the attacker inhibits the rights of their victim and forfeits his rights in the process.

None of this matters though. Some dumb philosophy major can write what she wants, the legal system is based off of hundreds of years of legal precedent and it's not like that will all vanish just because some commie doesn't like it
>>
>>72336402
Yeah it was a hit piece, of course John Q. Public is going to bad when you send a kill team on him. To be fair though the qt3.14 did kill one of the attackers
>>
File: Magnum Opus.jpg (877 KB, 1048x3123) Image search: [Google]
Magnum Opus.jpg
877 KB, 1048x3123
>>72336655

Has /pol/ read his Magnum Opus?

The Communist

What if everything you knew about Marxism was wrong? The Communist is an in depth look into the Feuerbach by Karl Marx to demonstrate the ideas in it, which then reveals key points of Marxism.
>>
File: 1458329722078.jpg (273 KB, 1001x933) Image search: [Google]
1458329722078.jpg
273 KB, 1001x933
>Huffpost
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (70 KB, 1025x657) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
70 KB, 1025x657
>>72335828
Guilty!
>>
>>72336262
NOT
>>
>>72335828
>those redpilled comics
me like
>>
>>72337927

Why was I expecting a brown stain to form at her ass?

I blame all those shit pants American threads people keep making. I'm expecting it now...
>>
>>72340762

You're not alone.

Which says the worst about my mind: I thought it may be such a gif at first glance or that I clicked on it any ways.
>>
>>72335828
you gave up your rights when you attacked someone else.
>>
>>72337927
I read nothing of what you just posted, was looking at the gif the whole time. I learned how to type in high school, so I don't even need to take my eyes off it to reply. Probably should post something to stay on topic, but Huffington, whatever, never read that trash before not about to start now. Ugh, street signs...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.