[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /pol/ think of this movie? I personally liked it, well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: LookWhosBack_1200_1893_81_s.jpg (69 KB, 1200x1893) Image search: [Google]
LookWhosBack_1200_1893_81_s.jpg
69 KB, 1200x1893
What did /pol/ think of this movie? I personally liked it, well everything except for the pro immigration bullshit. Other than that it was pretty funny and offensive. I'm surprised pc cucks and the jews didn't try to stop it.
>>
>>72335027
>pro immigration
enough to label it garbage and forget
>>
File: Look Who's Back.jpg (82 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
Look Who's Back.jpg
82 KB, 630x1200
>>72335027
Insanely good. It definitely didn't come fof as pro-immigration to me. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised the German government let the makers of this films release it, because it makes Hitler look based. Maybe it's just perspective, but I loved it.
>>
>>72335027
Did it ever even come to the States?
>>
>>72335273
Netflix has it
>>
>>72335123
Yeah but if you get past the message it's actually pretty hilarious
>>
>>72335212
It really did. I was waiting for them to rip into Hitler but instead it ended with everyone supporting him. Based
>>
>>72335123
I didn't really feel it was "pro-immigrant". I thought it was saying that because of immigration, people's politics were starting to turn more extreme, which created fertile ground for a charismatic leader to seize absolute power.
>>
File: 1267043077221.gif (225 KB, 219x257) Image search: [Google]
1267043077221.gif
225 KB, 219x257
>>72335212
It is not as controversial as you might think.
A lot of it is the usual underhanded leftist agenda you see every day on normie TV.

For example the scenes where the film crew was interviewing old people.
They took the most stupid answers to imply that germans are still evil nazis.
Just as usual.
>>
>>72335027
It basically said modern right-wingers are literally Hitler. Felt like propaganda.
>>
>>72336654
Really? I thought that it just showed that nationalism was still a thing. Maybe it had to do with the language barrier

>>72337148
It made Hitler look charismatic and based and leftists look like oversensitive douchebags
>>
File: 123c338746.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123c338746.png
57 KB, 300x300
>>72337404
Yes, your impression surely comes from seeng this movire through a foreign lens.

Especially the interviews made me cringe.
Imagine: You are tryning to have a beer after work and suddenly a film crew and an actoir dressed as Hitler come into your bar.
They start asking really stupid questions while filming you.
You could either:
>1) Give a calm and civil answer, trying to look rational
>2) Tell them to bugger of
>3) Go full on storm front mode because you are a) An idiot or b) Be a payed actor your self who is playing a neonazi

They only took option 3) into the movie.

This kind of obviously staged crap runs every day in german TV.
That is the reason why I do not watch TV anymore.
>>
>>72338131
And I see the fuck-up-fairy made me post these horrible typos.
>>
>>72336654
They actually asked to show more negative reactions, but the filmers said they didnt have more than a couple.
>>
>>72335027
When you ignore the Merkel ending its a pretty funny Movie senpai
>that race mixing explanation using dogs.
>the bunker scene in at the television company.
>>
Was he supposed to seem tall or was it just everyone else being short?
>>
I watched the first few minutes and it was a bunch of bullshit about Hitler wanting to destroy Germany with his actions when that clearly was never his intent.

It's just Germans trying to assuage their guilt by pretending their citizens didn't give him his power.
>>
I just finshed reading the book after watching the movie. The book and the movie are two different thing. In the movie, sawatsky end up locked in an asylum and it is implied that hitler win more or less. In the book, sawatsky get the girl, and the girl stop being a goth. There is no dog kiĺling, sesenbrik is not against hitler and the book end after hitler is attack by neonazi.

The scene where hitler go to the farright party is in both and is litterally the same.

Read the book, if you liked the darkest humor in the movie, like the dog race mixing explanation.
>>
>>72338890
If you actually watch the entire film it addresses this.
>>
>>72339507
Thanks for the input, I was curious about the book. I'll have to grab it for my next read.
>>
>>72339944
By the ways, the book os sold 19€33 like in the movie. I got a cheaper pocket version.
>>
>>72341448
Kek, nice.
>>
The movie humanizes Adolf Hitler in such a way that I found myself not only like him but also wanting to see him succeed. Adolf Hitler seemed so approachable, charismatic, and compassionate. Well, except for the whole Holocaust thing.

>mfw he would have gassed me and family
>>
>>72338131
It's stormfront by German standards, but in my country we can openly debate these things (mass immigration and whatnot), even if racial realism is still a taboo.
>>
Pro immigration? Wtf

Great movie anyways, any movies similar to it?
>>
>>72335027
How red pilled is it?
>>
>>72342776

I'd totally hang out with Hitler as he was portrayed in the movie.

>that scene where he discovers the Internet

Brilliance.
>>
>>72335027
The book was better. The story deviated immensely in the movie and depende more on cheap visual gags. Plus, the whole 'mockumentary' setup was stupid.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.