[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving is a privilege not a right Why do cuckservitives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (248 KB, 685x784) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 685x784
>driving is a privilege not a right

Why do cuckservitives believe this bullshit
>>
>>72334437
We have a bill of rights, and driving is not included in it. Is it that hard to understand, or are you just retarded?
>>
>>72334640
Dual me 1v1 high noon faggot
>>
its the best way they can control us financially and encroach on our freedom as they please.

>create society where driving is a need
>call driving a privilege
>>
>>72334757
Retarded it is, then.
Sagegoesinallfields
>>
>>72334805
Agreed speed limits are also total fucking bs
>>
>>72334805
It's not a need if you live in the city, but then again you live in the city.
>>
>>72334805

Driving is not a need you fat fuck. It's your fault you choose to live miles away from your place of employment
>>
>>72334805

>train
>bus
>taxi
>bike
>walk

Not that you have a job to go to anyway...
>>
>>72334437
It's your right to drive on your private property. It's a privilege to drive on a street owned by the state.
>>
>>72334805
Driving is not a need. Millions of people don't drive and don't need to. It's a convenience.

Fucking whiny entitled little bitches.
>>
>i NEED this huge truck to go 10 miles guys this is unfair

get a bike you lazy faggot.
>>
>>72334640
FPBP
>>
>>72334437
Not in fucking Texas it's not. Most people live 60+ miles away from where they work in Texas and our public transportaion systems are absolute garbage.
>>
>>72334640
shut up faglord

The government doesn't give you rights. You have God-given NATURAL RIGHTS and the bill of rights just helps protect them

As long as you don't harm someone else's life, liberty, or property, then you have the right to do anything you want
>>
>>72335334
Poor fag pls
>>
File: Responsible-Conservatives.png (302 KB, 1556x1008) Image search: [Google]
Responsible-Conservatives.png
302 KB, 1556x1008
>>72334437

Were not conservatives, so I dont know why you ask us.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>72334640
>I never learned anything in school
>>
>>72335255
The distance between some jobs in America is probably the entire length of England.
I know it's like that here in Texas
>>
>>72337331
This
>>
>driving
holy keke you call yourselves redpilled and still support the internal combustion jew
>>
>>72336903
keep on fallin for the kikes car culture ruse.
>>
>>72334437
Driving is a right on your own property, using a public road that is paid for by taxes makes it subject to law.
>>
>>72338223
but if its paid for by taxes that we paid then it should be a fucking right.
>>
>>72334437
Do you not understand why you might need a license to operate a 1.5+ ton vehicle capable of moving 3+ times as fast as the world's fastest man?
>>
>>72334437
>muh rights
Anything that is given to you by some outside source (even God) is not a right in the first place. Any freedom afforded to you as an exception to some rule is not a freedom, it's just an allowance that could be revoked at any given moment by the outside source. The only true freedom, if you want to actually experience it, is to leave the influence of these higher powers and carve a living out for your self with your own hands. Don't talk about rights and freedoms as if they mean anything within the restrictions of law, they're just specific negative laws, allowances, not freedoms.

If driving were truly a freedom, you could drive whatever speed you wanted wherever you liked, you wouldn't need a license, there would be no restrictions that are not self-defined. Because you are restricted to drive a certain way under certain conditions by the state, driving is a privilege granted to you by a greater power that you choose to submit to.

In that same sense, there is no such thing as freedom at all as long as you continue to submit to the rule of law. Your "right" to bear arms is just a privilege to bear certain arms under certain conditions. Your "right" to free speech ends when the law says it ends (namely at threats of violence). None are freedoms or rights in any real sense, only privileges.

So enjoy your fake """""freedoms""""" you faggot cucks
>>
>4am
>stopped at red light
>no cars in sight
>have a sudden revelation that I'm obeying light bulbs
>>
>>72338413
do you not understand that there is no driver license card reader? you can get in a car and drive all the fuck you want, just avoid the cops.

the problem lies with people who want to follow the law, but have a hard time because of life situations like needing to travel somewhere.
>>
>>72338310
>but if its paid for by taxes that we paid then it should be a fucking right.
Do you have a right to utilizing every government program paid for by taxes just because you paid taxes?

No, you don't.
>>
>>72338429
Get a load of this goy
>>
>>72339368
The real goy are the ones acting as if law itself is anything besides an abstraction, you are all trapped inside a panopticon, like this >>72338756 guy afraid to challenge the willpower of an almighty light bulb simply because the law says to obey them, even when nobody is even around to witness.
>>
>>72339605
Not me I choose what laws I follow based on morals
>>
>>72338756
Run it treat it as a four way stop
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.