[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do germans only hate muslims and shitskins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1461826402377.jpg (57 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
1461826402377.jpg
57 KB, 498x700
Okay be honest germans.

Do you only hate muslims and shitskins?
Or do you literally hate everyone who isnt "white".

Do you put every southern looking guy in the same corner as muslims?
>>
I'm pretty sure Germans only hate other Germans
>>
You guys seems to be ok importing them by the millions.
>>
>>72332859
are you asking german men or german girls because we know what the german girls love
>>
>>72332859
I'm pretty sure the average teen German hates Germans for being Germans and love everything else that isn't German
>>
>>72332859
>See flag
>Asks about Germans
??? Whad da fug, mein Neger?
>>
>>72332859
I think racemixing isnt fair to the children.
i think you should stay in your country and try to make it a good country.
If you have a good reason to live somwhere else it is okay, if not you are a traitor to your heritage.
But i dont hate every race just for beeing not white.
>>
>>72333163
Weder neger noch muslime :D
>>
>>72332859
Kill yourself you fucking degenerated subhuman
>>
>>72332859
i don't hate them they simply don't belong here if they live here they should integrate and respect our values
>>
>>72332859
Germans hate themselves the most.
>>
File: grüne_hooton.jpg (39 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
grüne_hooton.jpg
39 KB, 300x424
>>72333310
Na, wie auch immer. Per se hasse ich niemanden, weder wegen seiner Hautfarbe, seiner Herkunft, oder seiner Religion.

Was wir aber haben ist eine politische Klasse, die offen rassistisch ist: und zwar gegen uns Weiße! Gegen die einheimischen Deutschen! Die sie diskriminiert, verächtlich macht, ja die sie zur Minderheit im eigenen Land machen will! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

Weiße Geburtenraten sind komplett im Keller und die Familien sind kaputt, auch als Folge der Politik eben dieser Klasse. Aber sie haben nichts besseres zu tun, als sie noch weiter kaputt zu machen und obendrauf Rassenvermischungspropaganda zu machen bis es am besten gar keine eingeborenen Deutschen mehr gibt! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPTGTpzbiI

Darüber hinaus haben wir Riesenprobleme mit Ausländerkriminalität und islamischem Terrorismus. Beides wird verheimlicht, vertuscht, geleugnet und nicht angegangen. Stattdessen wir jeder, der das kritisiert verhetzt und unterdrückt und als Nazi bezeichnet.

Wer damit keine Probleme hat, sollte mal seinen Geisteszustand überprüfen.
>>
>>72334067

Did the green party really use interracial lesbian propaganda to gain votes?
>>
I only hate those who come here. Sandniggers, shitskins, fucking chinks, niggers, everybody. They make me feel not at home in my home country.
If they stayed in whatever hellhole they came from they wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>72334133
Yeah. Apparently it was only in one district though, more than ten years ago and taken down after protests. It is not like it wouldn't represent their views though. Just a question of how much of your power level you can show in public.
>>
>>72332859
>Germans only hate muslims ans shitskins

what kind world do you live in, Hans?
take me with you
>>
>>72334546

I don't get why every green party has to be some kind of open border fagloving hippy

probably comes with being a hippy, I suppose
>>
File: white_genocide3.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
white_genocide3.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
>>72335357
Hatred for the white race has been deeply ingrained in the Left for decades now.

If you want to follow /pol/ memes you will want to equate the Left = Jews. But there is enough gentiles who do follow the same logic. And you know: Israel was the only country which supported the South Africans while the holier than you West abandoned them.
>>
>>72332859
LOL foreskin sweater
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.