[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indianafag here. Voting for Mein Trumpf in the primary this Tuesday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 628x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 628x416
Indianafag here. Voting for Mein Trumpf in the primary this Tuesday.

AMA.
>>
Why do your roads suck ass? I take 70 out of Ohio and as soon as I hit Indiana your shit becomes potholes and cracks
>>
How is it looking in Indiana?

I went to school at Purdue and had a lot of redpilled classmates. Is it still that way?

>>72332846
65 used to be the shit. Could drive fast on there and cops wouldn't stop you.
>>
>>72332649
poo in the loo, la
>>
do you think the state as a whole will go for him? does cruz's fake folksy bullshit have any appeal for indiananans? is trump too noo yawk?
>>
>>72332846
Because Mike Pence cares more about social issues than the state's economy. We were passing religious freedom bills before it was cool.

>>72332944
There's a good amount of us up here in the 574. NAFTA fucked this state's manufacturing harder than a Ball State slut's asshole. Fertile ground for Trump, after Ted Jews humiliated himself at IU.
>>
>>72333100
Religious freedom bills... is it true that the government passed a law that established the worship of marijuana as the state's official religion?
>>
Which area going to be Trump (or Cruz or Kasich) stronghold? How would you define your state's identity, what's distinct or special about it? If could divide Indiana by identity, demographics, culture, ... how would you do that: which parts of the state are distinct from the rest? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1453156903091.jpg (34 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1453156903091.jpg
34 KB, 640x620
>>72333100
>NAFTA fucked this state's manufacturing harder than a Ball State slut's asshole.
>>
>>72333100
Interesting. For a while it looked like Cruz was going to win Indiana, but last I saw yes it looked like Trump might take it. Why would it even be close? Lots of evangelical farmers?
>>
>>72332649
Honest odds on trump winning Indiana?
>>
>>72332649
Ditto hoosierbro, ditto.

>>72332944
Gov Pense is using some of our surplus money to invest $2B in roadwork/infrastructure throughout the state. There is road construction going on right now, state wide...they should be addressing that area soon.

I'm off I65, and construction is always being done to that interstate at one end or another.
>>
>>72333353
Last polls had Trump up by 6+ and +8 I think so the blue collars probably outnumber the evangelicals...
>>
File: 1404135823908.gif (3 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
1404135823908.gif
3 MB, 298x224
>>72333100
>NAFTA fucked this state's manufacturing harder than a Ball State slut's asshole
jesus I was drinking hot fucking coffee reading this

oh mang mein burnt toasty sides
>>
>>72333100
>Ted Jews humiliated himself at IU.
?
>>
>>72333709

He called a basketball hoop a basketball ring, while trying to continuously quote Hoosiers
>>
>>72333442
I've been going off this site on previous Tuesdays and it's been closer than the polls
https://electionbettingodds.com/in.html
>>
>>72333248
No idea. Wouldn't surprise me.

>>72333257
Trump will run the table in former manufacturing cities. Elkhart, Gary, South Bend/Mishawaka. Maybe some college cities like Bloomington and Muncie.

Ted Jews will get the redneck towns, Kasich is a literally who candidate.

>>72333353
Indiana is full of rednecks. They're all either blue collar rednecks, Christfag rednecks, and high-functioning rednecks. Either way, we're all rednecks.

>>72333442
60%, barring him making a cataclysmic gaffe. Cruz was a threat, but not after humiliating himself at IU by trying to use the movie Hoosiers to pander and failing miserably.
>>
>>72332649
Illinoisfag here. I'm crossing the border to vote Cruz.

AMA
>>
>>72332649
219 here, where you at?
>>
File: india poo child.jpg (212 KB, 1300x1019) Image search: [Google]
india poo child.jpg
212 KB, 1300x1019
>>72332649
Do people from Indiana poo in the street like people from India?
>>
>>72334192
South Bend.

There's a surprising amount of Trumpfags at Notre Dame.

>>72334277
"Indian" as in feather, not dot. We do get drunk off our asses, do meth, and then beat out wives like prairie niggers, though. >>72334277
>>
>>72334040
>Indiana is full of rednecks. They're all either blue collar rednecks, Christfag rednecks, and high-functioning rednecks. Either way, we're all rednecks.
That was about my experience when meeting the locals going to school there.

I really liked what I called the "rich farm kids" .. the ones that actually grew up on the a farm but it was super successful so they were better educated and such.

The cringe was the ones from Indianapolis or small cities that dressed like Larry the Cable guy.
>>
>>72333948
538 is showing similar numbers with its polls-only forecast but has Ted Cruz winning with its polls-plus forecast. Why is Nate Silver messing up so hard with Indiana?
>>
File: brownsfeel.png (259 KB, 800x773) Image search: [Google]
brownsfeel.png
259 KB, 800x773
>>72333100
>tfw ohio
>tfw NAFTA butt rammed us hard too
>>
>>72334398
im not surprised. its a catholic school. compare that to bloomington and its campus. for those who arent indianafags, bloomington has been called the austin texas of indiana by comedians on podcasts. bernieville desu
>>
>>72332649
That is a picture from Ohio and you know it.
>>
>>72334602
What types of industries did it kill? Did it move lots of manufacturing to Mexico?
>>
>>72334277
No, stay away from Indianapolis and Indiana is a lot like the south. Drunks, tweakers, and rednecks.
>>
how do indianafags feel about ohiofags?
>>
>>72334714
I remember when I went to school there that if you left campus you'd see all the tweakers. CVS and Walgreens were like on lockdown.
>>
>>72332649
How's the priesthood look over there?
>>
>>72334831
Bros.

Michigan is our faggoty little brother, though. We call him a faggor, but we love him anyway.
>>
>>72334909
Plenty of choir boys around for you.
>>
>>72334710
Auto, mostly, along with shit like RVs. AM General recently reopened, though, thanks to Mercedes Benz buying it.

>>72334871
Oh yeah. By law they now have to record who buys what and how often in pharmacies.
>>
File: Trump BTFO Globalism.gif (231 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
Trump BTFO Globalism.gif
231 KB, 800x574
>>72332649
(You) are a hero
>>
>>72334714
Indianapolis isn't that bad. All the violence happens in outlying neighborhoods that you can easily discern once you drive through them. I think we had the most recorded homicides in the city's history last year actually. However metropolitan Indianapolis (Mass Ave area) is a good time
>>
>>72333056
>does cruz's fake folksy bullshit have any appeal for indiananans? is trump too noo yawk?

It might have, until Cruz went full retard at IU and came across as a fake-ass panderer.

Trump's anti-trade policies have a lot of appeal in the old manufacturing parts of the state, though. Like in Elkhart, Gary, etc.
>>
>>72334710
I know in my hometown (Bloomington), we used to have RCA, Otis Elevators, and a couple others big manufactures before they moved away. My great grandpa actually got laid off from RCA back in the late sixties when they moved to mexico.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.