[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MULTICULTURALISM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: multiculturalism.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>British family brutally attacked in Thailand for no reason other then being British tourists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsbE7Gku5iU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi0hfcaW8NA
>>
>>72330352
Thailand is a corrupt degenerate shithole.
Tourists who go there are at best plebs, at worst paedophiles.
Fuck them.
Fuck Thailand.
Fuck SE Asia, brown gookmonkeys are repulsive.
>>
If a certain race of people came to my country exclusively to racemix with my women for decades I'd be a little annoyed as well

>inb4 BLACKED
>inb4 "women"
>>
why would they attack the old lady?
>>
>>72330585
She's white
>>
>not sending a bunch of American nignogs to Thailand
Seriously, those people wouldn't stand a chance against real fucking animals.
>>
File: 1460470374438.jpg (56 KB, 496x497) Image search: [Google]
1460470374438.jpg
56 KB, 496x497
>>72330521
>racemix
>70 yo woman
>>
>>72330352
looks like the white family started it though...
you dont go to a foreign country and start fights. they acted how they should, if only our men acted this way we woulnt be so cucked
>>
They deserve it desu
>>
>>72330585
she's a child fucking alcoholic paedo cunt
>>
>>72330352
Rage inducing.
>>
>>72330585
>it's wrong to attack women

good cuck. did that breach one of your kike-imposed brainwash limitations inside your head?
but seriously now, nobody is safe from violence. they probably knocked her out because she'd go ask for help closeby.
>>
>>72330352

Based Thais.

Considering that Europeans have been acting like niggers in their country, humiliating their women and having sex with children, this is fully justified.

If the """"""men"""""" of Rotherham had any balls they would have done far worse
>>
>>72330352
The people doing nothing is precisely why thailand is a piece of shit country.
>>
>>72331385
You do realize the men at rotherham were PAKISTANI muslims and not asians right?
sandnigger detected.

>europeans have been humiliating their women and having sex with their children

Proof? also that's not a european thing whatsoever. But i guess random europeans on vacation should be beaten up in thailand that's perfectly ok with your degenerate low iq sandnigger brain?

That elderly woman really must've had sex with their children and humilitating their women aswell musn't she..

You disgust me, you're nothing but a degenerate animal from a long line of degenerate animals.
>>
>>72330585
She's australian or atleast had shirt with australian flag on it. That's reason enough.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.