[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quan Bey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 750x1334
You haven't criticized Beyonce for using white people to makevher anti-white nig shit music, have you?

That's racist, in case you didn't know :) :)

#woke
>>
>>72329551
>Beyonigger
>respectable artist
>>
>caring about nigger culture
Fuck off
>>
>>72329551
Is her blond hair cultural appropriation?
>>
No prizes for guessing the author is a jake rapp clone. Pitiful.
>>
>>72329551

>You're wrong and here's why

Literal meme journalism.
>>
fucking sheboon ruined austin powers too
>>
>>72329551
I criticize her more for her transracialed hair, and transracial nosejob.

She needed to appear less negroid to appeal to the young stupid white women/girls.
>>
File: 348836-chiffon_fairchild.jpg (121 KB, 1020x766) Image search: [Google]
348836-chiffon_fairchild.jpg
121 KB, 1020x766
>>72329551
Doesn't that meme always compare her to a faggot? I don't think this has anything to do with bigotry.
>>
File: 1450638592932.png (7 KB, 138x153) Image search: [Google]
1450638592932.png
7 KB, 138x153
>>72329801

Remember when journalism's goal was to spread facts and not stupid opinions?
>>
>>72329983

desu...no. There's the odd paper that tries but it's almost all agenda driven opinion these days.

These 'white people need to STFU, here's why' articles are a new low though.
>>
>nosejob
>blond hair
>has humdreds millions of dollars
>dozens of servants and slaves
>writes songs about black men cheating and leaving you with kids
>managed by abusive father

She's basically the female version of Tyler Perry.
>>
>>72329551
>And it's probably racist, too.
This is just how these people think now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.