[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NUOH MY GOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 750x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 750x845
http://cnn.it/1SMLQxd
>>
>>72329092
>Cruzslims still think the party bosses will sacrifice the GOP to nominate their rat
>>
>>72329092
Not a big fan of Boehner but this is gold.
>>
>>72329092
He also called him the most miserable son of a bitch he's ever worked with and then endorsed trump. Based.
>>
File: 1458069393156.gif (117 KB, 271x309) Image search: [Google]
1458069393156.gif
117 KB, 271x309
>>72329092

Did he cry while saying it?
>>
>>72329092
I used to be a trump supporter but after reading that i am now a #cruzmissle.
>>
>>72329092
There's a reason I've been shitposting this:

URGENT: NEW CRUZ & CARLY '16 AD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks-7-sKCpiw

Ted Cruz is a self appointed Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9JYj4jaA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp4lIvDIv-g

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/cruz-and-his-seven-mountain-dominionism-is-not-in-my-bible-is-it-in-yours/

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-christians-are-criticizing-ted-cruz-and-israel/

He's an opportunistic faggot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozMqBTMI9Y

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/276256-cruz-new-york-values-comment-came-from-trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pwGx4vv2g (bribery?)

No moderate or independant will vote for this lunatic dominionist come November. Hillary will use this angle and stomp his dumbass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

Creepy Cruz:

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460440845862.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459831491732.webm

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1461853942229.webm
>>
>>72329508
hahahahah this shit is amazing, i can't believe my gpa tanked because of trump
>>
>>72329508
No, you're just a faggot.
>>
Unifying the party
>>
>>72329508
#cuckmissile more like
>>
>>72329298
/pol/tards still think Cruz is establishment.

Anyone with half a brain in political analysis knows that Cruz has been preparing to run and poise himself as the anti establishment candidate for years but Trump running this election as the de facto non-established candidate has derailed Cruz's plans. The establishment does hate Cruz, and almost as much as they hate Trump for that matter. The biggest tragedy of this election cycle is that they had to go at odds with one another, because they would have been the fucking dream team together.

Can you imagine the strength of a Trump - Cruz ticket? How unbeatable that would be?
>>
link to the original source:

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/04/28/john-boehner-talks-election-time-in-office/
>>
I used to be a tea party fag but I never liked Cruz. In 2012 this guy came out of nowhere to give a speech at the convention and then decided that was enough experience along with his incomplete first term in the Senate to qualify for the presidency. He has that shit-eating grin too that let's you know he really doesn't take any of this to heart, all while having all the same speech mannerisms of a freaking preacher. I'll be glad when Trump gets the nomination and he puts his tail between his legs and asks Trump for forgiveness.
>>
>>72329848
>/pol/tards still think Cruz is establishment.
Unlike you, we're smart enough to follow the money. Money talks bullshit walks. I would hope that Cruz supports are at least smart enough to know that special interests to control Cruz because they pay for his campaign.
>>
>>72329462

What article did you read?

He said he and Trump are "texting buddies" and then endorsed Paul Ryan.
>>
>>72329848
I do think the best option is for Trump to banish RATO to SCOTUS, where he can talk about values and the Constitution all he wants.
>>
I used to be a Trumpling but after this, I am not a Crucifix
>>
>>72330252
This fampai
>>
>>72329848

Cruz is shit, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>72329848
>Anyone with half a brain in political analysis knows that Cruz has been preparing to run and poise himself as the anti establishment candidate for years
that's because he picks up the bible, he swears, then he puts down the bible and he lies
>married to top goldman sachs banker
>million dollar loan with mates rates interest rate
>anti-establishment
>>
>>72329848
Hmm well shilled, haven't seen this angle before.
>>
>>72329848
WHO GIVES A FUCK....CRUZ LOST ITS TIME FOR HIM TO QUIT
>>
DO NOT BE DUPED BY THE BAD, DC THEATER...

Thus is only an attempt to make Cruz look like the DC outsider, and less desirable to the status quo!

Cruz is intertwined with the establishment as much as Kasich, the Bush family Neil Bush is running Cruz's campaign. When Bush joined Rato's campaign is coincidentally *wink* the time Cruz started winning his "landslide victories". You aren't going to get much more insider support, than that!

DONT BE FOOLED!
>>
>>72329848
>wife works for goldman sach
>Fiorina transfering her money to cruz
>flipflopping genious.

smells like establishment
>>
UR BOY LUCIFER
IN DA FLESH
>>
>Lucifer is the Prince of Lies
>Lyin' Ted
>>
>>72329848
>wife literally works for Goldman-Sachs
>not establishment

wew
>>
>>72332512
This is something I just can't understand. All these Cruz shills screaming how he's anti-establishment, and his wife works literally for the jew bankers. To top it all off he also picked literally a corporate CEO to be his running mate. If he's anti-establishment I'm fucking robocop.

Trump is business millionaire but at least he doesn't pretend he's not, or tow the line for special interests because he was paid off. Fuck Cruz.
>>
>>72329092
>Cruzifer
>>
File: luciferinflesh.jpg (485 KB, 1414x1061) Image search: [Google]
luciferinflesh.jpg
485 KB, 1414x1061
Recent pic of Cruz.
>>
>>72329092
Wow I was once a boner but I am now s cruzmissle
>>
>>72331334
It isn't hard to believe Boehner hates Cruz. As ineffective as he is in actually getting things done, Cruz led the House delegates in multiple attempts to push Boehner out. If Rato didn't exist he would likely still be boozing it up in the smoke filled Speaker's office right now.
>>
I AM RAPHAEL

DEVOURER OF ALL THAT IS GOUDA

YOU WILL BRING HOME THE CHEDDAR

OR I WILL SMITE YOU

VOTE FOR ME, I AM THE TRUE CONSERVATIVE

I AM THE ONE YOU WANT
>>
>>72335844
THE PRIESTHOOD RISES
>>
File: Sacrifices_we_all_make_0.png (1 MB, 1130x1728) Image search: [Google]
Sacrifices_we_all_make_0.png
1 MB, 1130x1728
>>
>>72329092
I'm disturbed that there are people in our Congress right now that believe in magic and spirits and the devil
>>
File: 980x.gif (809 KB, 490x407) Image search: [Google]
980x.gif
809 KB, 490x407
>>72336493
THE PRIESTHOOD

RISESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>72329538
>There's a reason I've been shitposting this:
Because you're a spamming shill?
>>
>>72329848
They had the chance. La Rata ruined that chance.

It's Cruz' fault, not Trump's
>>
>>72335844
This is fucking with me mang
>>
>>72329092
>xd in CNN's url
Are they also tampering with meme magic now?
>>
File: robocop-008.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
robocop-008.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>72333380
>the embodiment of the Washington establishment makes statement in a big way that illustrates how badly the anon has gotten it wrong
What was it like to die, Robocop?
>>
BONER UPRISING!!
>>
>>72340337
Prey tell how it was Cruz's fault when Trump himself admitted in the debates that he went negative against Cruz when Ted's poll numbers went up?

I know you guys have had to get used to throwing out half of what Trump says as lies only made to get elected, but how do you just ignore that one?
>>
>>72329848
After being the biggest establishment cuck ever under the Bush administration, he indeed opportunistically shifted his interests towards the tea party people.
>>
>>72329848
kek, Cruz isn't anti-establishment. Aside from his connections to Goldman-Sachs, he's also a fucking retard and religious nutjob who believes that God personally called on him to run for office. He's a delusional moron who somehow convinces himself everyday that he wouldn't get absolutely smashed in a general election.
>>
>>72330252
This would be for the best actually. He's a lawyer, good about the constitution, and will be there for life/retirement. Could be the next Scalia
>>
>>72329092
>text buddies w/ Trump
>>
>>72329848
I agree. /pol/ is being retarded.
>>
File: 1342124364626.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1342124364626.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>72341641
>biggest establishment ever under the Bush admin
Cruz was not an important part of the Bush administration. He was 29 years old, and a Republican. That's it.

Holding a low level position for a year in the only Republican admin you could have served in doesn't get someone past the velvet ropes, you fool. As Trump bragged over, having millions of dollars to throw around at politicians does.

>>72341641
Neither does Ted's wife having a job in the wealth management division of the Houston branch of a bank mean you are the guy in the country pulling all the strings.

The establishment screams literally everyday how much they don't want Cruz to have his way in politics. And you all have to make these stupid empty charges because of your support for the golf and texting buddy of John fucking Boehner.
>>
>>72342704
You can't prove that his current positions are genuine, and neither can you prove he won't change them once he'd be nominated.

Trump HAS TO stick to his positions or he would lose all of his support. Cruz's voters don't even want him to build a wall. At least a quarter of them are just anti-Trump.
>>
>>72341009
Or your tele-evangelist who was their second to last choice rekt himself by getting Carly on board and now they have to go for Kasich or Rick Parry.
>>
>>72343623
I meant >>72333380
>>
>>72329508
same here, I was a long time trump supporter until I read some random faggot post on 4chan.
>>
>>72342101
fuck off nau shill
>>
File: nothing_to_see_here.png (73 KB, 567x328) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_see_here.png
73 KB, 567x328
>>
>>72329848
Good joke. How's it feel knowing that your shilling job is over after Tuesday?
>>
File: 1461534078350.jpg (151 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1461534078350.jpg
151 KB, 427x427
>>72341599
>Prey tell how it was Cruz's fault when Trump himself admitted in the debates that he went negative against Cruz when Ted's poll numbers went up?

Are you retarded?Trump added that it was because he was looking at Ratto as a possible VP pick.At that looked likely by how they treated eachother before then and Trump donating money to him and all.

But Trump couldn't ignore the fact that Ratto was candian especially after the Rat threw a fit over it.Trump was bither ffs.

>The establishment screams literally everyday how much they don't want Cruz to have his way in politics.

Yes you are reatrded.

Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, Carly Fiorina have all come out for Ted Cruz and against Trump.They are establishment last i checked.

He is also begging Wallstreet for money but yeah the Rat is totally not establishment give me a break.
>>
File: 1451808380990.png (169 KB, 1076x667) Image search: [Google]
1451808380990.png
169 KB, 1076x667
>>72343075
>You can't prove that his current positions are genuine
I can damn well go by (pic related) what people who care about these things think, rather than guess at it.

>Cruz's voters don't even want him to build a wall
What an insane thing to say. Cruz has always been strong on the border, and one of his biggest accomplishments in the few years he's had in the Senate was sinking the Gang of Eight deal, by defining the bill as amnesty and helping turn the country against it.

Trump wasn't doing that at the time. Rather, he's specifically said he's acting the way he is to gain the nomination (just as recently his campaign manager stated behind closed doors that Trump's persona on the campaign trail is an act, which is not the first time the same sentiment has leaked from Trump's camp). And on the other hand at every point gives indication that he'll deal with the establishment in the usual way, because 'you can't be nasty' towards those Washington people he forked cash over to, including the Democrats, and claims as his friends.

You can bet your last dollar that Trump won't care about his primary red meat statements after (top kek here, because it won't happen) he's elected. His supporters in that case would've empowered a guy who talks about his big beautiful door, without realizing that that's a pro-amnesty position.
>>
>>72342704
The Establishment hates Cruz, but entirely different reasons then they hate Trump. There's not a whole of daylight on policy between the Establishment and Cruz. They both are in favor of free trade, various levels of immigration, and against Obamacare. They main difference is the Establishment is willing to surrender to Obama on most visible issues, because they fear demonization by the Democrat-controlled Mainstream Media. Cruz, on the other hand, doesn't give a fuck and will not compromise or surrender.

They hate Trump because he's exposed Conservatism, Inc. as the fraud that is. It doesn't benefit anyone but party bosses and all their friends. Trumps positions (anti-immigration, protectionism, anti-foreign intervention, etc.) are such a threat to all of their little Neo-Con schemes, as much as they don't like Cruz, he's easily preferable to Trump in their eyes.
>>
>>72344404
He's an opportunistic faggot pandering to tea party evangelicals. Again, you can't prove that his positions are genuine. He could drop the idea of building a wall and just enforce stronger border control, and lie like a rat that he had to compromise. Exit polls from Wisconsin showed that his supporters think a wall is a bad idea. They just want a 'tru conservative' (which he is not) and anyone but Trump.

Cruz is mathematically eliminated, and believe it or not, most delegates do have principles. Unlike Cruz who should have dropped out a week ago. Trump can easily win on the first ballot, since he's only 250 short. Teaming up with Kasich and Fiorina while being mathematically eliminated makes him look desperate and weak. I can bet your ass that it will backfire. But keep on shilling like your guy is still relevant.
>>
>>72329298
>>Cruzslims still think the party bosses will sacrifice the GOP to nominate Cruz
No, I think Cruz has spent all this time identifying supporters to bring them out to state nominating conventions so that the establishment wouldn't be in a position to call the shots with them. I think the more delegates are released they'll partial to Cruz. It's the Ron Paul stealth delegate strategy on steroids.
>>
File: 1461339731788.png (1 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461339731788.png
1 MB, 2000x1200
>>72344404
>I can damn well go by (pic related) what people who care about these things think, rather than guess at it.

Nope.Try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc

>What an insane thing to say.

It is a fact.According to exit polls Ratto voters favor amnesty.

> Cruz has always been strong on the border, and one of his biggest accomplishments in the few years he's had in the Senate was sinking the Gang of Eight deal, by defining the bill as amnesty and helping turn the country against it.

Hahahha.This retarded delusion.

>Trump wasn't doing that at the time. Rather, he's specifically said he's acting the way he is to gain the nomination

Yes, Trump has always said that he can be more toned down.THat he can just read from teleprompters and etc but that will be extremely boring and he needs to excite his base.

He never hid that.He always screams it at his rallies.

> (just as recently his campaign manager stated behind closed doors that Trump's persona on the campaign trail is an act, which is not the first time the same sentiment has leaked from Trump's camp)

Yeah, the reality tv persona is an act.Insulting and screaming at everybody that was obvious.

You can see interviews with him from decades ago with him talking about trade and becoming president where he is very nice and soft spoken.

> And on the other hand at every point gives indication that he'll deal with the establishment in the usual way, because 'you can't be nasty' towards those Washington people he forked cash over to, including the Democrats, and claims as his friends.
No that's Ratto.That's why the biggest establishment cucks like Romney, Bush, Graham prefer him and why Wallstreet funds him.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.