[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT 1969 /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: vietnam-war-protest.jpg (58 KB, 475x362) Image search: [Google]
vietnam-war-protest.jpg
58 KB, 475x362
>ITT 1969 /pol/
>>
Fucking commies.
>>
>>72328685
>Tanks in Saigon in 30 minutes.
>>
DUDE
ITS 69 !!!! I MEAN
CMOOOOOOOOOOOOON WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
DER KAMPF GEHT WEITER
>>
>>72328685
harriet tubman will never be on the $20
>>
>>72328685
>implying /pol/ wouldn't be in support of completely glassing Vietnam similar to how we are supporting glassing the Middle East

Vietnam was a failure because America was forced by the liberal media to fight with one arm behind its back and blindfolded, similar to how we are fighting in the Middle East today
>>
'Teal'c we need to get to the stargate to get back to our timeline'
>>
What the fuck are you americans doing over there, just let the gooks kill eachother.
>>
>>72329972

ok, this is now a vietnam thread.

we bombed the ever loving shit out of north vietnam; more tonnage than europe in ww2.

the people of the north were behind the government. the people of the south were not, except for the corrupt few who were buddies with the government.

it was a failure from the get-go.
>>
>>72329863
Anon pls
>>
>>72328685
Meat is murder man.
"smokes pot"
All you need is love
"fucks std ridden whore"
The man keeping us down man. Like man. Just relax and smoke some dubbies
"Becomes preisdent"
>>
>>72328685
Anzac checking in for duty. I hear Saigon is worlds apart from the South Island. Should be fun.
>>
>It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
>It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no
>>
GUEST WORKERS OUT

OUUUUUUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
George Wallace did nothing wrong
He or Strom Thurmond should be our President
>>
>>72330311
We should have nuked Hanoi
>>
The cops were too kind to the Stonewall fags. Should have left a whole pile of bodies
>>
>>72328685
Cut your hair, take a bath, and get a job, hippies.
>>
Thanks /pol/, you guys are a bunch of fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 583x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 583x875
Marine on leave here, Hue City was rough guys but we kicked thise commie gooks ass all over the country right? We're definitely going to win this war, right gents?
>>
>>72328685
the moon landing was a hoax
>>
#notallvietnamese
#refugeeswelcome
#illridewithyu
>>
Dude, the moon landing was FAKE. Stanley Kubrick filmed the whole thing in a California recording studio
>>
>>72330141
Underrated post
>>
>>72330876
They took apart artillery and carried them up forested steep cliffs over night before using them to wipe the Frenchies asses.
They led an 800 year struggle for independence against the Chinks - 25 generations long - and never gave up.

No, I doubt we'll take it.

But you yank fucks feel free to coat our troops in Napalm and Agent Orange while you try ;)
>>
Armyfag here. Is it OK to racemix with a Saigon qt?
>>
>>72330840

Turn on, tune in and drop out, man.
>>
>>72331124
>race mixing
Boy I Outta!
>>
Fucking gooks deserve to drown in agent orange
>>
Place your bets on when we're going to nuke the shit out of each other and who's going to start it
>>
>>72328685
So this here new mustang muscle car is fast 'A herd
>>
>>72328685
>'It ain't me' starts playing
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE Americuck commies stay out of my all-white Canada!
>>
Rod Sterling is either a crypto-kike or the goodest goy ever. Fucker made a holohoax episode on the Twilight Zone
>>
God Emperor Nixon can do no wrong!
>>
LOL LETS FOUND THE RAF AND KILL PPL LOL
fugg the sysdem, udssr>usa :DDDDD
>>
File: image.png (381 KB, 800x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
381 KB, 800x569
Requesting the Eternal Rice Remover Marky Marks
>>
>>72330250
>greece.
>1969

youve got a civil war on your hands.
>>
It's been 2 years, and I'm still pissed GLR got killed off. He spoke at my uni, and man, there was a dude that got what was happenin'.
>ywn kick a commie's teeth in with Commander Rockwell
>>
>>72330716

We should have let MacArthur nuke North Korea in 52 as well. :(
>>
File: black-sabbath-1969.jpg (63 KB, 573x391) Image search: [Google]
black-sabbath-1969.jpg
63 KB, 573x391
>>72328685

Look at these faggots with their long hair, I think we have reached peak degeneracy.
>>
Is Charlie Manson right? Is there a race war on the horizon?
>>
File: dale-earnhardt-net-worth2.jpg (59 KB, 423x650) Image search: [Google]
dale-earnhardt-net-worth2.jpg
59 KB, 423x650
>>72332572

well this is weird.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIbUx8b0VbA
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.