[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dilemma time Which one would /pol/ choose between an arab girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: L'éventail.jpg (20 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
L'éventail.jpg
20 KB, 220x330
Dilemma time

Which one would /pol/ choose between an arab girl who has rejected the muslim faith and an european girl who embraced it?

Looks, age and education are equivalent
>>
>>72328339
Neither.
>>
Obviously the Arab. Just white enough to make white kids
>>
>>72328339
the arab one, i mean would you live with a muslim the rest of your life?

the arab may be mudskin but at least its not retarded
>>
>>72328412
Suck donkey balls, that's not how it works
>>
>>72328339

>intelligence is equivalent

That's not possible
>>
>>72328339

>Secular Arab girl who's clever enough to reject barbaric nonsense

vs.

>Muslim western girl who's mentally feeble enough to accept it.

H
M
M
M
M
>>
You can make her stop being a Muslim, you can't make her stop being an Arab. Choice #2
>>
>>72328604
Why not? A choice between shit and shit. I choose neither.
>>
>>72328705
Education =/= intel
>>
>>72328339
The white one, i will beat the muslim out of her.
>>
Whomever is Christian, I'll marry :).
>>
>>72328339
The White one. She'd be hot and you could still tell her what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 378x378
>>72328852
>>
>>72328339
Ex-muslim.

Her family will soon give her a bad case of shoulder to head seperation and I'm free to choose non-muslim related chick.
>>
>>72328815

Then I will go with the most intelligent
>>
thats easy.

an arab girl who has rejected islam.
>>
>>72328951
Is it?
Look at the answers
>>
>>72328932
That or they commit suicide by castle doctrine
>>
>>72328339
Arab, that's an easy one; if you look at the white women who've adopted Islam, they tend to be most mentally feeble ones
>>
>>72328800
Others tend to disagree with you tho :/
>>
>>72328884
Oh yeah about that : she isn't (the arab one)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.