[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an employee for a multination private contractor paramilitary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
I am an employee for a multination private contractor paramilitary psy-op agency.

I am here to get top intel on this so called alt-right community.

I need your help in summarizing your core beliefs/tenets on the following topics:

1) Monetary Policy
2) Tax Policy
3) Immigration
4) Gender
5) Race
6) Culture
7) Religion
8) Drug

DISCLAIMER: This thread will be fully monitored. Anyone viewing it will be permanently logged and set aside for a thorough internet activity audit.

Thank you and go ahead.
>>
>>72327687
>1) Monetary Policy
Gas
>2) Tax Policy
The
>3) Immigration
Kikes
>4) Gender

>5) Race
Race
>6) Culture
War
>7) Religion
(Deus Vult)
>8) Drug
Now
>>
"Anyone who has the ability to work and refuses to should not expect society's help"
>>
1-8.) We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>72327687
the 14
>>
>>72327687
>1) Monetary Policy
Money is root of all evil
>2) Tax Policy
We should all give to the state so that it gives everyone according to their need ;-)
>3) Immigration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
>4) Gender
is a social construct
>5) Race
everyone is equal and beautiful, white ppl are the devil
>6) Culture
We need more gay pride parades
>7) Religion
In 2016? xd I believe that there is aloving force that created the universe, but I'm not going to listen to some old cranky guy LOL Although I heard new pope is cool
>8) Drug
420 BLAZE IT ;*
>>
>>72327687
lurk moar fgt
>>
>>72327687
1. Hitler
2. Hitler
3. Hitler
4. Hitler
5. Hitler
6. Hitler
7. Hitler
8. Hitler
>>
>>72327687
>1) Monetary Policy
>2) Tax Policy
>3) Immigration
>4) Gender
>5) Race
>6) Culture
>7) Religion
>8) Drug
>>
>>72327837
FPBP!
>>
>>72327687
>1) Monetary Policy
Work for it, keep it.
>2) Tax Policy
Only enough to cover basics, let private enterprise take care of everything else
>3) Immigration
Ban all non whites forever
>4) Gender
Homosexuals and trannies are mentally ill. Women shouldn't have to work.
>5) Race
Non whites in white countries who haven't conformed will be deported.
>6) Culture
The west is the best. Fuck multiculturalism.
>7) Religion
Islam is banned forever, anything else is allowed but only traditional christian holidays are recognised.
>8) Drug
Legalise marijuana opium, and cocaine for recreational use. Deregulate cultivation of marijuana, tobacco, opium poppies and coca.
>>
>1) Monetary Policy
The Jews did it
>2) Tax Policy
More Jewish tricks
>3) Immigration
Open borders for Israel and mandatory jihadi importation quotas like the rest of us
>4) Gender
Jewish "social construct". I propose a simplification: you have a Y chomosome or you don't.
>5) Race
More Jewish divide and conquer
>6) Culture
Borders, language, culture define a nation.
>7) Religion
The one I was born into. Have yet to see a reason to convert.
>8) Drug
Fun times in moderation, but generally destructive to a society; cf. the Opium Wars used to take down China.
>>
>Implying a psy-ops agency would need to ask or inform me about them stalking me/auditing my search info thanks to the patriot act and Google Chrome

My freedoms were gone long ago
>>
>>72327687
>I am an employee for a multination private contractor paramilitary psy-op agency.
I am a chef at Wendy's. I make 150k a year and have a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>72327687
We follow the teachings of Spurdo.
>>
>>72328546
>3) Immigration
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

Ha holy shit, all the shitskins on the boat are able bodied males here too.
>>
>>72327687
1) Monetary Policy
FUCK WALL STREET WE ARE THE 99%
2) Tax Policy
TAX THE RICH REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH NOW
3) Immigration
OPEN BORDER WITH MEXICO, GIVE ILLEGALS CITIZENSHIP, GIVE ASYLUM TO REFUGEES
4) Gender
GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU SHITLORD
5) Race
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU SHITLORD
6) Culture
CULTURE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT YOU SHITLORD
7) Religion
RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE MASSES
8) Drug
LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS, END THE DRUG WAR
>>
>>72327687
1) Monetary Policy
We shall back money wiyj dank memes
2) Tax Policy
We have to take money out of your pocket in brown man mouth
3) Immigration
Free passport for everyone
4) Gender
Triggered! You filthy opressor scum!
5) Race
Fucking opressor scum
6) Culture
culture
7) Religion
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
8) Drug
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
File: AustinPetersen.jpg (417 KB, 662x875) Image search: [Google]
AustinPetersen.jpg
417 KB, 662x875
>1) Monetary Policy
Govenment should spend as little as possible.
>2) Tax Policy
The Government should tax as little as possible so that #1 is possible.
>3) Immigration
Borders should be open to those who are not a threat after a security test and disease test.
>4) Gender
Government should have no role in this.
>5) Race
Same as #4
>6) Culture
Same as #4
>7) Religion
Same as #4
>8) Drug
End the failed War on Drugs, release non violent offenders whose crimes are no longer crimes after ending the War on Drugs, legalize Marijuana, decriminalize other drugs. Make birth control available over the counter. Make drugs with codeine available over the counter.

Basically, LIBERTARIAN PARTY 2016!!! AUSTIN PETERSEN 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>72327687
please get some cute black trannies, im sick of white and asian ones and brazillian ones are too fake, too much plastic surgery.
>>
File: 178076-thumbs_up.jpg (8 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
178076-thumbs_up.jpg
8 KB, 320x299
>1
Limited spending, small government and little/no safety net welfare spending
>2
Limited taxation, use of protectionist policy i.e tarriffs.
>3
Limited immigration. Strong borders, focus on immigrants from Europe that are educated. Racial/cultural hemogony prioritized.
>4
Womens priorities should be homemaking and child bearing. Feminism is a cancer instigated by globalist-marxists to destabilize the essential family unit. Men should be intelligent, cerebral, rugged, fit, and willing to defend family/national interests.
>5
Africa for the Africans, China for the Chinese, Europe for the Europeans. No more mixing of pots, diversity and multiculturalism mean national death and loss of pride. Another element of globalist-marxism.
>6
Nation, race, industry, liberty. Think founding fathers and the "land owning white male" voting requirements. Family values, hard work, patriotism, traditionalism. Reject marxist-sanctioned degeneracy and weakness.
>7
Many differences of opinion here. Common consensus leads to a pragmatic use of religion as a cultural tether to increase national stability and enforce moral law, nothing more.
>8
Differences of opinion here as well. Many say let the users abuse, either die out or come out in the open and receive treatment in a libertarian-esque view of society. Others more traditionalist, say no drugs. Alcohol is generally viewed as acceptable and a longstanding cultural element of European culture.
>>
File: Ducreux1.jpg (149 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
Ducreux1.jpg
149 KB, 590x775
>>72330811
Fuck you leftist scum.
>>
>>72327687
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.