[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An extension of niggers: their white girlfriend. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1460783115290.jpg (60 KB, 597x590) Image search: [Google]
1460783115290.jpg
60 KB, 597x590
An extension of niggers: their white girlfriend.

I've seen it with my own two eyes. I've watched a straight-A, blonde haired white girl date one nigger. ONE. It was a downhill slope from there. Grades dropped, taste in clothes and music changed, and what was gorgeous hair got greasy and frizzy. Fuck this kind of relationship, fuck the fact that it's even mildly accepted
>>
File: patriotic milita.jpg (24 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
patriotic milita.jpg
24 KB, 220x333
>>72326991
Lel

I recently saw a mildly attractive woman with a nigger in my neighbourhood.

I remember times when you could get bashed by locals for "looking like a fag" or "not being from here." And god forbid you were a gypsy, they got jumped intantly and the local cops immiediatly closed any investigation.

How time have changed. I've heard the balkans became less hardcore too.
>>
>>72326991

Happened to my sister. 3 kids and her head up her ass, doesn't like to work and a drain on my mother. She just had to get with a felon...
>>
File: 1460360784143.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1460360784143.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>72327458
welcome to the western cuck club
>>
>>72326991
Why don't you convert to Islam and behead her then you gypsy retard
>>
I've seen a couple yesterday on the bus. I was tempted to yell out "BLACKED" but that seemed too autistic.
>>
Honestly if they so easily become that, then they were never that good to begin with
>>
>>72326991
I would expect no less from slavs, friend.
>>
>>72326991
stop eyeing other peoples women creep
>>
>>72326991
Geez, I`m really sorry, but you should at the very least take care of your hair.
>>
>>72326991
>lonely white man is angry that women would rather fuck blacks than him

What else is new?
>>
File: IMG_g4d7i5.png (732 KB, 1080x816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_g4d7i5.png
732 KB, 1080x816
>all the assmad in this thread
>>
She dated another Bulgarian? :D:D
>>
Nah. Low-IQ whites are more likely to date blacks.

Blacks don't ruin those whites. Those whites are already inferior.
>>
File: race mixers.jpg (38 KB, 366x482) Image search: [Google]
race mixers.jpg
38 KB, 366x482
The Only Solution
>>
>>72326991
>Girls would literally rather ruin their lives than date OP
>>
>>72326991
Justto clarify, that is a Christian order of some sort, not the KKK.
>>
tfw no qt klanfu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.