[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>race is down to Indiana >Bobby Knight endorses Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
>race is down to Indiana
>Bobby Knight endorses Trump

Aaaaaaaand that seals it. Trump is the Republican candidate, Cruz and that guy from Ohio can give up now.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-bobby-knight-endorses-donald-trump-in-indianapolis-2016-4?op=1
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/28/chair_throwing_coach_choking_player_slapping_indiana_legend_bobby_knight_endorses_most_prepared_man_in_history_to_be_president_donald_trump/
>>
>>72326185
But Cruz have Carla
>>
>>72326185

Holy fucking shit those two headlines ahahahaha
>>
>In usa to be president you need an endorsment from a white old guy
Fuck, your country is retarded.
>>
I know Bobby Knight is a legend but does he have that sort of power where people will vote for someone because he endorsed them?
>>
>>72326384
One is a news site, the other is a feminist blog pretending to be a news site.
>>
>>72326596
honestly yes. i live here in indiana (fort wayne) and bobby knight is so fucking well loved and respected no matter who you ask here, no joke.
>>
>Salon
>>
>>72326539
hitler thought that of your country too didnt he?
>>
I only know Bobby Knight from him coaching at Texas Tech, but man was he a character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Onfzet1xxs
>>
Hoosier here. Mr Knight's endorsement certainly helps Trump's image, but if you were against Trump before Knight's endorsement, chances are it would not change. But no question Mr Knight will always be worshipped here, I love him.

However, what IS turning Hoosiers off to Ted is his failed alliance with Kasich. It is looked at as desparate, and insider BS as usual.
>>
File: rust-belt.png (171 KB, 355x198) Image search: [Google]
rust-belt.png
171 KB, 355x198
>>72327093
I just don't get how a rust belt state can side with a globalist like Ted "Fast Track for TPP" Cruz.
>>
>>72326295
Oh wow. Carly, who was already once propped up by the media and soundly rejected by the voters.
>>
>>72326734
I included a real source, but that headline was too good to not post.

>>72326596
I don't think there is a single person that could give a stronger endorsement in Indiana.
>>
>>72327238
I hear ya. The northern half of the state is more wealthy, perhaps that might be why there are not as opposed to Ted's TPP support.

I'm in the southern part of the state in 812, when Ted was in Borden, IN for a small rally at a local winery...he had his supporters but there were a few Trump supporters in attendance that gave him hell. I'm STILL sore how IN voted blue for Obama in 2008, so I'm hoping IN going for Trump will make up for it.
>>
>>72326940
Texas Tech is literally the most based university in the world. Prove me otherwise
>>
File: farnese-heracles.jpg (16 KB, 160x227) Image search: [Google]
farnese-heracles.jpg
16 KB, 160x227
>>72326185

>Bobby Knight endorses Trump

See WWII vet stand up ask question get standing ovation

See Bobby Knight no bullshit tough as nails motherfucker as with Trump gonna beat your ass every time

See Trump fucking lose his shit from the bantz affirming that there is light in the world

That light will never go out that light is ours that light will burn like a goddamned thousand suns for ten million more years

We are reconnecting, lads; we are reconnecting
>>
>>72328729
Alpha males are returning. No more SJW shit.
>>
>>72326185
>scott eric kaufmann
>>
>>72326295
The queen of outsourcing, big corporate interests, and champion of globalization.

Good luck stealing any more Trump talking points, RATO.
>>
>>72327093
"Wow a ringball ring! The first sport my daughter played was ringball."
>>
>>72326185

Leave it to fucking Salon. What do those guys do, put a piece of paper under their collective asses every morning after waking and present that as the news of the day?
>>
>>72326185
>Aaaaaaaand that seals it
Please don't say this. Please don't.
Meme magic IS REAL and it's volatile and unpredictable. If you keep saying this you'll be jinxing it. This will be JUST like before Utah when the Brussels bombings happened, when you all said
>TRUMP HAS THIS IN THE BAG, THERE WERE SUPPOSEDLY MORMONS CASUALTIES
>THERE IS NO WAY TRUMP CAN'T WIN THIS!

Optimism is fine, but we're playing with fucking fire here. If we're not careful, we'll get burnt.
>>
>>72328824
This
>>
>>72326663
also from Fort Wayne. Ted is a laughing stock here and everyone hates Kaisch because Ohio fucking sucks.
>>
>>72329148
>Ohio fucking sucks
When I worked in Fort Wayne, I had a rule that any customer that mentioned they came all the way from Ohio was an asshole. I was never proven wrong.
>>
>>72326185

>That Salon Link

Talk about making him sound like A FUCKING LEGEND
>>
>>72326596
Indiana here, we love Bobby Knight. His opinion is definitely listened to.
>>
>>72326539
>a white old guy
Let me make something perfectly clear: if you can't make your point without mentioning somebody's race, your point isn't valid. There are absolutely no exceptions.
>>
>>72326596
You might be surprised at what small town people of the Midwest are impressed by.
>>
>>72327238
>city of Philadelphia
>revitalized

wew lad
>>
>>72330903
>Tim(((((((((BERG)))))))))
Must it be EVERY SINGLE TIME?
>>
trump whispering:
>jet fuel cant melt steel beams
>>
File: paisr.jpg (247 KB, 1468x820) Image search: [Google]
paisr.jpg
247 KB, 1468x820
>>72330946
I didn't realize I saved an icon

how did you even read that? You must have good eyesight.

>>72331168
>that fucking ID
>>
I was a huge Knight fan until recently. When he went to that gay Purdue thing instead of being honored with his team that went undefeated I lost a lot of respect for him.
>>
File: file.png (101 KB, 251x490) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101 KB, 251x490
>>72326185
>6'5"
no manlets on the trump train
>>
>>72326663
So. Ind here
You northerners are trash except for your political vote. Even then youre still trash because the northern cities are liberal shitheaps
>>
>>72326185
>that guy from ohio
Dunno what I thought that was funnier than it is. Feel like that's just your average redneck's idea of who Cucksich is. 'That guy whose name I forgot'
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.