[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>German officials criticizing anything about America'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (275 KB, 452x321) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 452x321
>German officials criticizing anything about America's nationalism

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XP1C2
>>
>>72325907
just another libtard who is upset their gibsmedat is going away.
>>
>>72325907
STEINmeier
>>
>>72325907
Of course Euro babbies are going to cry if you speak about taking their welfare away.
>>
>Steinmeier
>>
coming from the guy that didn't want to recognise the Armenian genocide because he didn't like the relativisation of the holocaust.
>>
Actually this guy wants to the lift the sanctions on Russia so that Putin can make his country and Europe afterwards great again
>>
>German foreign minister criticizes Trump's 'America first' foreign policy

>German official literally admitting his nation is a baby
>>
>Literally listening to this traitor that should be hung
>>
File: ebola-chan3.png (292 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan3.png
292 KB, 494x494
>>72325907

Hahahah

>Trump said on Wednesday that if elected, his foreign policy would leave European and Asian allies of the U.S. fending for themselves if they did not pay more for U.S. defense measures.

Do you wonder why all these cucks are so afraid of Trump? It's exactly because of this stated reason. No behemoth military in Europe means no supervisor means basically the end of the lefties' reign. Europe will change so much when Trump becomes president that you won't believe it. From WW2 until now there has not been a single war in Europe. It's no coincidence that the only peaceful era in Europe is the one where a foreign superpower holds everything in check. Remove this superpower and the tradition of fucking everything up gets continued.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 291x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 291x235
>>72325907
UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION!
>>
>>72326666
Don't know why european powers would suddenly start grabbing each other's land now. This isn't 1800, borders are pretty much established.
>>
>>72326097
>Euro babbies on welfare
Fixed that for you.
There's plenty of people in Denmark who is sick and tired of the whining from these cuddled babies, who demand everything served on others payroll.
>>
>>72326860

Elsaß-Lothringen, East Prussia, Schleswig-Holstein, Austria-Hungary, DDR, Yugoslavia, Ukraine etc. Much has happened since 1800. The only reason that this constant change slowed down is because of the US/ Russia.
And don't forget internal turmoils in almost every European country. You might not agree with me, but I think that people will pursue their goals more aggressively with knowing that there is no giant peacekeeper around anymore. And it's good. Trump knows that. The entirety of Europe is one big artificial mess.
>>
File: arthas dubs.png (474 KB, 564x411) Image search: [Google]
arthas dubs.png
474 KB, 564x411
>>72325907

>>72326666
>means basically the end of the lefties' reign.
make it happen trump
>>
>>72326666
Satan's quads, you are the messenger.

I've been saying what you've been saying for months now, anon: people who oppose trump, foreign and domestic, do so bc they know that when he's elected, they'll be dragged away from the teet they've been suckling at for decades. They're afraid of losing their spot on the gravy train, or benefitting from the US' extreme, almost asinine, generosity.

It'll all be over soon. I can't wait for Trump to change the world.
>>
>>72328720

This will be really interesting. I know that we will change our minds once we're in the transformation (in the war?), but it's as if fate demands it so. With Trump I can imagine that even Russia would turn a blind eye on Europe since a new enemy awaits in East Asia. And an Europe, left on its own devices, can certainly sort itself out. This must be the most influential presidential election yet.
>>
>>72327705
Why do you think that it would be a good idea to grab east prussia? Are there even germans anymore? The same with Elsaß Lothringen. I doubt that anyone would start a war over this, because you wouldn't really gain anything. And starting a war just because of some romantic nationalism is retarded.
>>
>>72326666
I fucking hope for it. I'm going on a bit of a rant here, so bear with me - I FUCKING HATE what we Europeans have become, weaklings, faggots, it's completely justified to call us Eurocucks. Our lands, our women and our futures are taken away from us by foreign hordes with the approval of our supposedly elected "leaders", and if you state the obvious they'll ruin your life. I'm sick of it. I want to do something - any Anon in NRW can hit me up, I have nothing left to lose. I'm so fucking sick. I just wish we had a 2nd Amendment. I'm losing coherence here. I just.... don't want to suffer through this anymore. Sorry for the rant.
>>
>>72326666
Making Euros stand up and defend themselves would go a great way in uncucking the mentality of the general population.
>>
>>72330400

Like that Canadian you don't get what I'm saying. I'm not saying that for instance Germany would then go out and conquer Greece etc. This is crap. But the incentive for political change would at long last be present. Almost all of the European developments in the recent past are a direct result of a safe environment, free of any repercussions. Why do you think that there are no serious attempts at fighting our political order? Because even if you won within your own borders - you would still have to defeat the giant that is the US after that. Under their current government no change is allowed within Europe. In short, Realpolitik would be feasible again.

>>72330514

Patience. The conditions are not quite here yet. And the first one would be that there is no superpower waiting to revert any political change. We can only watch the US and hope for a favorable outcome.
>>
File: GREAT.png (71 KB, 530x351) Image search: [Google]
GREAT.png
71 KB, 530x351
>>
>>72331001
I hope so. I have to admit, patience isn't one of my strengths, but what you say makes sense Volksgenosse.
>>
File: perfect teeth.jpg (319 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
perfect teeth.jpg
319 KB, 3872x2592
>>72331256
>yfw netherlands becomes minty fresh once again

God bless the toothpaste
>>
>>72331490
Shiny and white?
>>
>>72331642
That would be exquisite.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.