[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Bowe Bergdahl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
Thoughts on Bowe Bergdahl?
>>
A traitor and his unit should suffer from decimation, and when I say unit I mean his whole regiment.
>>
>>72325327
I see deserter, but traitor? How so?
>>
File: AYYLMAO.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
AYYLMAO.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
>>72325243

>cuckold SJW soldier deserts his post while deployed
>search missions ensue, a few men die trying to find him
>is with them for a long ass time
>can see him crying in sadness that he's leaving his captors, has muslim haircut and beard now (as well as his father......?)

>its all good though, we only traded 5 MOTHERFUCKING POW'S THAT HAPPEN TO BE HIGHLY RANKED

>oh but its all good, surely these 3rd world countries will keep a close eye on them

Obama has cucked our nation in 8 years, and the men and women who fought and died trying to save Bowe died for nothing.

>Bowe should be tried and hanged as a war criminal and traitor

but that would make obama look bad after praising him so much on the news
>>
here what he decided to walk out into by himself.
>>
>>72325514
Tried for desertion, yes. He didn't do anymore than that.
>>
>>72325438

He gave aid to the enemy with propaganda to undermine our efforts. He divulged information on the coalition and, most importantly, good men died trying to rescue his hide.

He is a textbook definition of a traitor.
>>
File: IMG_1830.jpg (2 MB, 2496x1664) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.jpg
2 MB, 2496x1664
>>72325243
He's a traitor and deserter, he showed cowardice in the face of the enemy, if he really felt badly enough about the war he, there are things he could have done to go home. Instead he comes up with some cockamamie plan to walk through Afghanistan and Pakistan and get a boat ride back to the US.
>>
Traitor. He should be executed for his crimes and his property seized to raise compensation for the families of the men who died trying to find him.
>>
Mental illness.
>>
File: 1460576962290.jpg (83 KB, 574x323) Image search: [Google]
1460576962290.jpg
83 KB, 574x323
>>72325243

I think he's a piece of shit that happens to look like a human being. His selfishness led to the death of other soldiers, and the men we traded for him pose a risk to our interests.

That being said the trade was the morally correct choice. He may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch and we should be the ones to judge his actions, not some cave-dwelling savages.
>>
>>72326492

>His selfishness led to the death of other soldiers, and the men we traded for him pose a risk to our interests.

Thats just and only because US army lets in all kinds of nutcases. Its army's fault that they even started the rescue operations, not to talk about how that guy was allowed to serve.

And really, its not traitorous to leave oil robbing operations army. Its like changing an employer. If he had deserted a real national defence army, he should've been sentenced to death
>>
>>72325243

He should be publicly executed
>>
>>72325327
I understand punishing him, but why his unit?
>>
File: 1461529234796.jpg (123 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
1461529234796.jpg
123 KB, 550x516
>>72326739
>its not traitorous to leave oil robbing operations army.

Care to show me where the rich oilfields of Afghanistan are?
>>
>>72326739
>oil robbing operations
Petrodollar installing operations. When did this meme that armies can only be used for defence and not to advance a nation's standings begin? Everyone here swoons over Prussia, Charles XII, Napoleon, and the like, despite each of them waging aggressive wars to advance their nation's standings. Now whenever a nation uses it's army outside of it's borders it's vilified.
>>
>>72325438

deserter leaves the army to go to a neutral party

traitor is a deserter who goes to the enemy party, nomatter what they can prove he said or didn't say, its automatically a traitor
>>
>>72325327

his unit already suffered dumbass

5 guys gone searching for him got killed..
>>
>>72327098

c'mon good global operations army has different branches, some for policing operations to keep civilians from getting upset, some for assassinations, some for lies and propaganda
>>
File: Inky.jpg (536 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Inky.jpg
536 KB, 1536x2048
>>72325243

Desertion with intent to remain away permanently

He claims he deserted to draw attention to the mistreatment of his unit. He claims they were intentionally put in harms way. None of his comrades back those statements. He's an attentionfag who just wanted to seem like Jason Bourne or Jack Bauer.

He could be put to death under court martial, but I don't think that would give any justice to the families of soldiers who died looking for him. He should probably be dishonorable discharged, forfeit all pay. He could also reasonable be imprisoned for up to 5 years but he's basically already done that in Pakistan and was treated far worse than we would ever treat him.

He's a fucking idiot but has already been punished for his actions. We should just discharge him and forget about him.
>>
>>72329725

This, bust him down to nothing, give him a dishonorable discharge and a fuck you with oak leaves and wash our hands of him.
>>
Never heard of him before.

>Bergdahl
Definitely scandinavian, most swedish or norwegian .
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.