[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dugin: both candidates are good for the rest of the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1401284122_778.jpg (272 KB, 620x443) Image search: [Google]
1401284122_778.jpg
272 KB, 620x443
>So we can sit back and enjoy the show. Both candidates are good for us - for the world, for humanity. Hilary will destroy America, Trump will save her. But the American century is manifestly in clear decline. The end is nigh. And that is a refreshing thought.

Dugin is one hell of a madman, but I wholly agree with him on this.

I hope Trump wins. Stay strong fellow Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfPR52_HI1Y
http://katehon.com/directives/dugins-guideline-trump-and-clinton-battle-will-be-bloody
>>
Looks like Bill Maher with a sick fuckin beard mate
>>
Dugin is druggin.
>>
>Hilary will destroy America
Yea just like Obama destroyed America

Dugin is a anti-American crackpot who isn't taken seriously by anyone but far-right lunatics
>>
File: Germany lol.png (460 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Germany lol.png
460 KB, 1000x750
>>72325916
>>
>>72325916
>Yea just like Obama destroyed America
There was never such a prospect. Obama was like a messiah.
With Hillary the future is quite clear.
>>
DUGIN
TOP MEME
>>
File: 1446667977429.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1446667977429.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>72325166
>soon
>very soon
>>
>>72326160
Not exactly.
Dugin said that with Hillary the US has around 10 years or so.
>>
>>72326215
It's still laughable coming from a shithole that has no self-sustaining economy.
>>
>>72326215
The US has a lot longer than 10 years. Even with a spectacular collapse, they will still have their weapons.

The Soviet Union collapsed spectacularly. The only reason Russia is relevant 25 years later is because of the nukes.
>>
File: dugin.png (428 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
dugin.png
428 KB, 650x440
>>72325166
Ol' Hacksaw has aged well. He never struck me as the political philosopher type. Hidden talents.
>>
Let's just be friends you Russian prick
>>
File: Rene-guenon-1925.jpg (20 KB, 346x350) Image search: [Google]
Rene-guenon-1925.jpg
20 KB, 346x350
>>72325166

I've read Dugin's book "The Fourth Political Theory" and it's pretty good but his rooting for our collapse makes him kind of a giant faggot. Rene Guenon had a better position when he said "To be resolutely 'anti-modern' is not to be in any way 'anti-Western'; on the contrary, it only means making an effort to save the West from it's own confusion."
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 975x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 975x560
>>72325166
Those Russian borders in that pic tho
>>
>>72327331
Well when you consider our history with Russia, it kind of makes sense.
>>
>>72325916
Obama has destroyed America, Ahmed.
>>
>>72325916
Obama destroyed all of what was left of America's credibility with the wall street bailout, TPP, and his backing of ISIS in the middle east.

Hillary is a neocon so she will only accelerate the destruction of American power (she was already involved in the destruction of Libya and Syria)
>>
>>72326611
Difference is, Russia is located somewhere relevant, while USA is on the island in the middle of the ocean.

If what happened to USSR happened to US, they would fade into irrelevance almost immediately, since the rest of the world couldn't care less about their border disputes with Mexico, or whatever they would occupy themselves with.
>>
>>72327331
He's not rooting for the collapse of the US as a country, only the US neocon interventionist policies.

If Hillary gets in office those are probably done to considering what a huge fuck up she is (Libya, Syria, Yemen) she will kill neoconservatism for Democrats much like Bush killed it for Republicans with Iraq.
>>
>>72327556

He shouldn't be so quick to say Hillary is going to be good for the rest of the world though. The establishment wants a war with Russia. Hillary, Bernie, Cruz, Kasich, and others have all hinted at that. We're not so ready to collapse that Russia can't get BTFO of Ukraine and other places. A Hillary presidency would also mean continued destabilization of Syria, Libya, Iraq, which will continue for be bad for Europe.
>>
>>72325916

The EU is collapsing. American influence in Asia, South America and the Middle East has been BTFO except for countries with nowhere to run like Japan. And America itself is a land of faggots shopping malls and transchildren which will become minority white before I turn 35 with 19 trillion in debt and a population of debt slaves know nothings. They are unequivocly and definitely finished. Nobody knew that the British Empire would crash so hard in the 1920's because they didn't have half the problems burgerstan has today.

The dollar is all they have that keeps them from becoming a third world shithole and that is something outside of the hands of the Federal Reserve and depends on the good graces of China and the oil producing states.
>>
File: The_Future_China_Russia_India.jpg (337 KB, 575x599) Image search: [Google]
The_Future_China_Russia_India.jpg
337 KB, 575x599
>>72325166
*Rolls Eyes*

And I suppose you think that there will be some NWO with Asian countries taking the lead?

The country hurting the most right now is Russia anyway.
>>
>>72328130

Burgers having Stalin and Hitler to deal? Plus another eternal Anglo rivalry superpower?

No matter how deep sheet west is, there no threats and foes near that it had in 30-es.
>>
>>72325916

He did.
It's not all him, but under his presidency America got closer to its collapse. Hillary will be the final nail in the coffin.
With Obama there was a naive expectation of a change for the better. Does anyone have that with Hillary? The only thing I can think of is that her supporters have some serious cognitive dissonance going on where they convince themselves things are going well and they want more of what has happened in the last decade.
>>
>>72328092

Indeed. Hillary will destroy America, but that doesn't help the rest of the world. Quite the contrary, it will cost us dearly.
>>
>>72326416
Stop pissing in the elevator
>>
>>72327331
Rooting for the collapse of the American empire is not the same as rooting for the collapse of America.

He in many ways expose an empathy for the American people, but not the American politicians.
>>
>>72327331
>his rooting for our collapse makes him kind of a giant faggot
Well, literally everyone rooted for the collapse of the USSR, I don't see much difference here
>inb4 le evil commies meme
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.