[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you faggots love le reddit so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: stump.png (75 KB, 536x311) Image search: [Google]
stump.png
75 KB, 536x311
Why do you faggots love le reddit so much?
>>
>>72324505
agitprop retard
>>
>>72324690
But I thought Trump had it locked? Why does he need new supporters?
>>
>>72324783
the primary process is nearly locked. he still needs to win a general election.

also, reddit is a major hub of sjw libtardation. /pol/ has been using the_donald as a beach head to influence the narrative .
>>
>leddit top hive mind of SJW liberal faggots
>constantly bombarded with politically incorrect views on their front page
>triggered

Doing God's work my good friend.
>>
>>72325052
So the_donald is like a joke? I'm personally neither for or against Trump. I just hate reddit and keep reading about how that is where most Trump supporters gather.
>>
>>72325200
no. its for serious. it's only a "joke" in the sense that most of it is australia level shitposting 24/7
>>
>>72324505
Just went through their page it looks like they are getting brigaded by bernie supporting /r/ShitRedditSays from past 2 days.

Wouldn't surprise me if they are the same people flooding their own facebook pages with cp and crying its hillary shills doing it.
>>
>>72326445
They're just butthurt the Bern is dead and are taking out on the Donald. The two large communities will coalesce and get behind one another eventually.
>>
File: 1458910738979.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
1458910738979.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>72324505
>>72324690
>>72325052
>>72326445
>>72326558
>>
>>72325052

I have to admit, when I'm bored it's now pleasant to go to leddit in order to watch the redpills being dropped on their frontpage. Plus, knowing that Hillary has to spend actual money to counter australian tier shit posting is simply incredible.

I also went on the /r/conservative, the tears of the fanatic cruz missiles were delicious "B-but God is with him, how could all of this be real?`". They now start to look like the berniebots "our strategy is not working...let's continue!"
>>
>>72326558
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pro-Shillary money is part of this.
>>
>>72325200
>So the_donald is like a joke?

Are you actually retarded? you think /pol/ created the Trump movement? You think more Trump supporters know about /pol/ than Reddit?

I hate reddit the way it is structured the voting system everything about reddit goes against my paradigm on INTERNETS, but I am not most people and most people still think reddit is the front page of the internet .
The anit PC backlash has caused people to congregate in places that used to be liberal hugboxes.
The whole " we can't do things because then we are no better than the SJWs" meme is dead
people are fed up and fighting back
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.