[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys honestly (unironically) think that women-hating orange-faced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 670x447
You guys honestly (unironically) think that women-hating orange-faced clown ACTUALLY stands a chance?

He's getting destroyed not only in just votes but also EVERY POLL THAT EXISTS

He literally doesn't even stand a chance. Literally
>>
>>72322763
It's just fun to watch everyone lose their goddamn minds tbqh.
>>
>>72322763

Remember those polls during the summer and fall that had Jeb Bush ahead of Trump?

Yeah, look what happened with that.

Let's see what happens once Trump becomes the GOP nominee and we're at August/September. It's going to be tough and I don't think he'll be able to beat Hillary, but assuming all this shit isn't rigged, I don't think it's impossible. We'll see. I wouldn't rule out Trump completely. His ascension and game in this election has been pretty impressive.
>>
>>72322763
wew lad, look at all that Reddit

Here, lemmie clean up up that mess for you, pal.

>You guys honestly think that orange clown stands? He's getting destroyed not literally. Literally.

There we go. Implies as much coherent thought as your original post, but this one is shorter and involves clowns.

[spoiler]>being this asshurt that muh bird isn't 800 delegates[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 545x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 545x690
>>72322963
>he's using Jeb as a talking point
>>
>Trump can't possibly beat Jeb!
>Trump can't possibly beat Rubio!
>Trump can't possibly beat Cruz!
>Trump can't possibly beat Cruz and Kasich together!
>Trump can't possibly beat Hillary!

Trump keeps crashing through every ceiling you place above him. He is the one who will pierce the heavens.
>>
>>72323073

Oh, so you're a Bernie fag I guess.

Well one things for sure, whether or not he can beat Hillary or not, Trump will most likely be the nominee. Bernie on the other hand will fade into obscurity, forgotten by the the general public. I hope you didn't donate your life savings to the guy.
>>
>>72322763
Trump is the Kansas City Royals of politics. Prove me wrong.

>PROTIP: YOU CAN'T
>>
>>72323238
Dont believe in me. But honestly, you should, its great. Believe in the me, who by the way, great guy, tremendous, who believes in you
>>
>>72323238
I'm a Bernie and Hillary supporter you retard. And yes Trump doesn't even stand a chance, I don't know why you're still trying to debate the undebatable.
>>
File: sandersmoneyspent.jpg (353 KB, 800x1632) Image search: [Google]
sandersmoneyspent.jpg
353 KB, 800x1632
>>72322763
Just keep giving your money to Bern or Hill, sell your car take out loans, just do it I am gonna laugh so hard at the end of this. {Literally}
>>
>>72322763

Trumpenfuher hasn't even started on Hillary, and when he does he knows where all the bodies are buried. Its going to destroy her.
>>
>>72322763
Wow, some polls that have been conducted over half a year before the election predict something? Well fuck it, why have the election, just install Clinton right now. Polls have never been wrong.
>>
File: mrogan-186x186.jpg (7 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
mrogan-186x186.jpg
7 KB, 186x186
>polls

Polls here said the green canidate would be in the lead for President for 2 months

The rightwingguy surpassed him and every other canidate by 15%, Every single poll was hilariously wrong.
>>
File: let the purgation begin.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
let the purgation begin.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72322763
>We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism.

>The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony.
>>
File: 1460925435842.gif (380 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1460925435842.gif
380 KB, 220x220
>>72323515
>Bernie and Hillary supporter
>implying you're not the retard
>>
>>72322763
>he's using muhsojiny as a talking point
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.