[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is watching pro sports degenerate? You're literally paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 7280772_orig.png (450 KB, 838x412) Image search: [Google]
7280772_orig.png
450 KB, 838x412
Is watching pro sports degenerate?

You're literally paying millionaires to play children's games. Pro players have no loyalty and jet for the team that pays them most meanwhile living a private life of debauchery most of us can hardly imagine.

I'm all for participating in regards to all the benefits it brings, but watching just seems so degenerate the more I think about it, and this is coming from a hardcore enthusiast.
>>
I wouldn't say it's degenerate but I'd certainly say it's dumb as hell.
>>
I like it because you can't cheat success in sports.
>>
>>72322073
I only watch /turnleft/. All other sports are retarded. In racing they are literally risking their lives for glory.
>>
>>72322215
er bestaat ook doping kankerturk
>>
>>72322215

But if you're bayern munich you can just buy success
>>
is there an un-rigable sport
>>
Is it retarded to use a bank? Is it retarded to pay a doctor? Is it retarded to participate in any way to any profession?

They are the best at what they do, therefor they make a lot of money. The best CPA makes good money, the best programmers make good money, the best artists/musicians make good money.

What the fuck is your point nip?
>>
>>72322215
Are you having a laugh
>>
>>72322727
>what is a piss test
stop drinking that urine weedman

and for all the MUH DOPING in cycling, everyone did it. plus they call everything doping, is blood cycling doping? Has Nadal done doping? The Spanish team? I think they were quite elite in their system and talent.

>>72322823
and yet Leicester wins the premier league crown. Bundesliga is just too one sided, but small teams with a good vision, continuous development and careful budget will reach success.
>>
>>72322073

The National sport of Japan is baseball, an American pasttime.

Stop shitposting Navyfag and get back to your post.
>>
>>72325328
mate, we all know that RIGGED is a meme. If you're good enough, you'll beat the opponent, the referee and the FA. Kinda like how Chelski BTFO Barcelona with parking the bus. Was that taken into account? No.

Sports is the best possible manifestation of meritocracy, because everyone knows who the best team and the best player is.
>>
>>72325194
chinks don't understand these points

but I do, thank you anon.
>>
>>72325194
The point is a doctor, CPA, and programmer adds value to society. Musicians can give programmers something to augment their ability by affect mood and determination while actively performing their trade.

Watching professional sports is just 'HURR DURR LOOK OVER HERE, MEMORIZE THESE POINTLESS FACTS AND GIVE US YOUR TIME AND MONEY'
>>
>>72322073
It is. I like sports but they permit dumb nigs to be wealthy dumb nigs who do shitty things, get away with them and are still idolised because they're wealthy sportspeople. Entertainers are even worse. Jay Z slings crack, gets to meet the president. Great values there
>>
I watch skiing during winter.
Probably the whitest sport around.
>>
>>72322936
No, because you can always pay someone to take a dive.
>>
>AP as the football player

I'm so glad the Vikings are getting good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.