[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jew bankers, oy vey.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1080x1920
> dad has to watch a presentation for business stuff, takes me along to watch for education
> Speakers are all from the banks
> As they go on I start realising how out of touch they are
> shit like implying the people in the audience are leeching profits, trying to advertise their bank in a supposedly impartial speech
> I'm hating every minute, dad seems annoyed too
> We left early
> in the car on the way back Dad starts to explain everything banks do, they're even worse than I thought
> Not paying employees, doing all they can to cut costs for themselves
> Not bothering to tell customers about increases in price

I went home and looked it up and sure enough, all these banks were run by kikes. Are people really this blind as to why we should hate jews?
>>
>>72321489

yes they are blind, 60 years of constant brainwashing through multiple generations and you got it.

also return gibraltar
>>
>>72322738
Ask an english guy, Scotland here. Kinda in the same boat as Gibraltar.
>>
Just kick them out.
>>
Banks are not evil but a very small mistake high up in a bank can seriously fuck up the economy and your way of life. Most are just victims of shit regulations that they follow like the word of God, even as everything around them burns. For example everyone blames banks for the housing crash but it was the State that passed programs that made banks give out riskier loans to people who did not pay back.
>>
>>72323544
Why is your accent so damn funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
>>
Join credit unions and building societies. Avoid the big kike banks.
>>
File: ivanka_happy_2b_pol.png (360 KB, 699x645) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_happy_2b_pol.png
360 KB, 699x645
>>72321489
But /pol/ loves Jews and banks.
>>
itt:

In debt idiots who blame the banks for their large credit card balances that they can't pay back.
>>
>>72321489
It's far worse than that.

Say you have an bill to pay at the bank.
We will say a mortgage payment.
In the internal structure the bank won't require that money until say 30th of every month.
However they'll contractually have you pay it on the 1st of that month.
That 1 months payment is then reinvested via their own methods and they get a months interest of you for nothing plus your fees.
It might not sound like much but the bank may have 10million mortgages that they do this to 12 times a year.
And yes it's illegal.
>>
>>72323909
>that nose
She was already one
>>
>>72323807

unions are worse in some places
>>
>>72323909
kek, her nose has to be shopped in this.
>>
>>72323781

4u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVN4PRLrpsA
>>
>>72323778
Agree. Banks are not evil, but they are parasites. Just like fleas are not evil.

Banks are not the problem. The problem is the system in which they grow.
>>
File: image.png (330 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330 KB, 382x417
>>72321489
When will you fucking goyshits stop complaining and just realize that you are simply animals in human form? You are dogs and pigs, you have the souls of dogs and pigs.
>>
boo fucking hoo people are entering into contracts with other people on terms they all agreed upon boo hoo rip hitler ;(
>>
File: 1452647982224.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1452647982224.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>72324273
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.