[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R.I.P Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1461841085632.jpg (62 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1461841085632.jpg
62 KB, 504x470
What the fuck are we doing
>Selling all utilities to Chinese
>Letting the Chinese control the property market
>Biggest milk farm sold to Chinese
>Fracking in the Artesian Basin
>Sold all Tableland farms to Chinese
>Government actively killing all farmers
>Not accepting that the mining boom is over
>Spending Billions on roads
Since when did the government decide we were to become Chinese fuckbois?
>>
both major parties have been selling out the australian people for decades

we are beyond redemption
>>
>>72320684
We need a hero.
>>
You seem surprised ozbros?

(The late Billy Hughes, Prime Minister of Australia said, "The Montefiores [who infiltrated the upper echelons of the church in England] have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?" (Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919).
>>
File: koshertoneshero.jpg (41 KB, 463x349) Image search: [Google]
koshertoneshero.jpg
41 KB, 463x349
>>72320855
>>
File: 1460772224662.jpg (103 KB, 1118x1004) Image search: [Google]
1460772224662.jpg
103 KB, 1118x1004
>>72320855

Tony Abbott: the greatest jew-dick sucking shitstain in our history.
>>
Don't worry, it isn't just you. "Conservative" parties selling their country's futures to China is something that seems to happen all over the world.
>>
>>72321349
Fuck no, Kevin Rudd and Julia Hillard are actually the 2 worst prime ministers in our political history, there is a very good reason why they weren't re-voted
>>
>>72320566
you need to fucking MAGA: aussie sick cunt edition
>>
Should we start learning Chinese and dating their women?
>>
>>72321611

Believe me cunt, I ain't singing their praises at all. Their shortcomings and lack of competency led to Abbott. There's a very good reason why Abbott is consigned to the laughing stock of history, he literally was so terrible at policy direction that he couldn't even get most policy through a (barely) hostile senate. Not to mention his entire worldview (based upon his policy direction) was to give tax breaks to the rich and his donators while fingering Gina fucking Rineheart in the corner.

I am not saying they are good, but considering the situation we were in 2008, and the aftermath with everyone around the world collapsing, the end result with Tony in power would've been disaster.

Don't kid yourself. Abbott is without a doubt the biggest political failure of the Australian age, right after the dismantling of the white australia policy.
>>
>>72320855
it isn't/wasn't him
>>
>>72322017
>inb4 melburn
>>
>>72320566

Don't forget about them starving your babies by mass purchasing all available baby formula because their own is literally poison.
>>
File: posting tru.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
posting tru.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
don't move to canada everything is falling apart and there are these giant black squirrels it's terrible
>>
>>72322017
You're right, Abbott was never really liked even before he got elected as prime minister
But labor fucked up so much that Abbott actually was more desirable than revolting labor back into Parliament.
However Abbott did actually fix some of the damages that labor caused. You do remember how much illegals managed to make it here to Australia due to their failed border protection? It was this exact reason why Abbott managed to get voted in, but other than a strong border protection he wasn't that great on anything else, even Turnbull is shit though.

It's been far too long since we have had an actual decent PM though, despite the fact people hated Howard he actually did manage to get more shit done than Kevin,Julia, Abbott and Turnbull combined and this coming election isn't even looking that great anyhow. I dislike Turnbull and I just can't see myself voting labor, I rather just not vote
>>
>>72323572
lib dems m8
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.