[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfidious Albion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: 4chanEternalAnglo.jpg (55 KB, 720x485) Image search: [Google]
4chanEternalAnglo.jpg
55 KB, 720x485
“Treacherous England” “Faithless England” or if you prefer “Dirty, Low-down, Sneaky England” are the terms that accurately describe the nature of the Perfidious Albion.

Oh yes, the eternal anglo possess a special talent for deceit, hypocrisy, self-deception and underhandedness. They are willing to break any rule, forget any promise, betray any friend, as long as it allows them to make profit. This is the true nature of the eternal anglo.

But don't believe my words, believe in history, which is heavier anything I could post here.
Just to mention a few passages in the "heroic" british history:
>Boer wars:England set up a chain of concentration camps in which wives and children of the Boer fighters were imprisoned and tortured with hunger in order that their husbands should be psychologically induced to surrender.
>Ireland:England caused in Ireland a terrible starvation which killed every fifth Irish citizen.
>Bleiburg Massacre: Croat nationalists and their families walked all the way to Austria, in order to surrender to the british army. They lied to the croats in order to take away their weapons, after which they proceeded to pick-pocket and steal anything of value they carried. After this they handed these nationalists and their families to the croat-communist that executed the majority of them.
>betrayal of the Cossacks: at the same time a great number of Cossak soldiers, their wives and children, who had fought against the Russian communists, into their certain death by handing them over to the Soviets, although these people were never Soviet citizens, having emigrated from Russia during the communist October Revolution.

I could go on the entire day. The perfidy and treacherous nature of the British has no end.
>>
>>72316697

Don't forget declaring war on Based Hitler and siding with the communists.
>>
>>72316697
>The government of Britain represents the people
Why does no one understand this? Oh yeah I forgot, people think we're inbred hiveminded Jew-enabling cucks

that's us1!!!
>>
>>72316697
>he gets it
>>
File: 4chanErichanNERVE.gif (105 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
4chanErichanNERVE.gif
105 KB, 500x281
>>72316760
>>72318096
>>72318227
>Only brits posting
H-Hi...
>>
File: 1445982754913.png (248 KB, 820x977) Image search: [Google]
1445982754913.png
248 KB, 820x977
>>72318516
Why are you anti-anglo, pedro?
>>
File: 1434836369143.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1434836369143.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
jewnited cuckdom.
>>
File: ffb.png (184 KB, 680x542) Image search: [Google]
ffb.png
184 KB, 680x542
>>72318611
Just finished watching The Greatest Story Never Told, it made me feel a bit anti-anglo so I came on 4chan to vent out
>>
File: Queenie_grin.jpg (257 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
Queenie_grin.jpg
257 KB, 1180x787
>>72316697
Hello my wonderful subjects.

I bid you fine greetings to all of you in Great Britain, the Commonwealth and beyond.

It has come to my attention that there is a certain amount of negativity surrounding the group of people who we collectively call the 'Anglos'.

There are some, some who refer to themselves as 'Aryans' who have pledged themselves and it made it their lifes work to destroy us - brave words. I've heard them before, from dozens of countries across all five continents, since long before you were created. But, now they are all Anglo.

Aryan minds are such fragile things. How could they forget me so quickly? We were very close, us and them.
They can still feel our bombs.

Furthermore their cultural and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of joining the Commonwealth; Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

Those who join the Commonwealth are more than friends - they are family. You like having family, don't you? Surrendering to us turns us all into family. In fact, it brings us so close together.

Those countries who have been blessed by an Anglo presence are unlike others settled by other more inferior empires such as the ETERNAL FRANK and the UNCEASING SPANIARD.

Leave behind your trivial, selfish lives and be reborn with a greater purpose. Let us deliver your countries from chaos - into order.

t.Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God Queen of this Realm and of Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.
>>
>>72316697
I'm glad you're expanding your vocabulary, Turkroach, but can you not do it here, please?
>>
>>72316697
Fighting the french claiming to be real men
Using bows instead of based knight melee fight.

English don t fight fair and they don t fight like real knights.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.