[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America really like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 20160428_125916.jpg (660 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160428_125916.jpg
660 KB, 2048x1152
Is America really like this?
>>
>>72316585
Isnt this in Detroit? no it isnt mostly. the nigger metropoles are exactly like that.
>>
>>72316585
50% black. Yes.
>>
>>72316585
That's a pawn shop in Detroit
>>
> vladimir putin the background

Nice disguise, Vlad
>>
>>72316585
''Bitch, I waz a Queen! How dare u not give me ya $$$ its basically mine ya cheeky ass cracka''
>>
Pretty much. I just went to Starbucks for some coffee at 5am and there was a negress yelling at the girl working because she didn't fill her cup all the way, then she chimped out and threw the coffee at her. Girl got burnt pretty badly.

Just another day in America.
>>
>>72316585
>Is America really like this?

I don't get it. Like what?
>>
>>72316585
around nignog areas yes

unsurprisingly the behavior of "american citizens" is based on genetic makeup
>>
File: wpBsMNC.jpg (107 KB, 424x924) Image search: [Google]
wpBsMNC.jpg
107 KB, 424x924
>>
>>72316585
that showpill is pretty redpill on niggers
>>
Rude-ass sheboons do this in black populated areas, yes. That's nothing though, you should've seen Korea Town after the Rodney King beating.
>>
>>72316585

Yes there are some 30-40 million niggers, the majority of which look and act like that. This is why we built suburb towns far from major metropolises and destroyed all rail systems so their kind can't reach us without owning, well, who am I kidding - stealing - a car first
>>
>>72316585
>Thinking reality shows are real
>>
>>72316585
Honestly..

Yeah
>>
Only grown nignog women have tantrums this bad. When I was working in the food industry, I never had a white person act this bad.
>>
>>72316585
Do you have any idea how fucking big our country is? Yeah there are nigger towns, you just don't go there. I live in a White city, in a White neighborhood. Life is good.
>>
>>72317111
>we generally let Caiden make his own choices
I've always thought this was taking the movie Big Daddy way too seriously.
>>
>>72316585
Only when dealing with ghetto niggers.
>>
>>72316585
Niggers are. We have a bit of an infestation problem.
>>
>>72316585
No.
>>
>>72317111
Makes sense i guess. Halloween costumes are supposed to be scary and transvestites are creepy as fuck.
>>
>>72317187
Roof Koreans?
>>
>>72316644
>>72317147
This. Shows pretty hilarious for the first few seasons and a pretty big red pill on the American nigger. I always laugh when Euros try to compare the awfulness of their gypsies to the awfulness of our niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hardcore+pawn
>>
>>72317473
The roof Koreans that still only managed to save 25% of businesses despite having absolutely nothing to do with Rodney King. Chimps are the worst.
>>
>>72316585
This show is the finest side show entertainment, I swear. They had some guy haul in a gym bag and suddenly a nearly naked guy jumps out with handcuffs on and runs out of the store before anyone can properly say "what was that?".
>>
File: our-robocop-remake.jpg (50 KB, 694x478) Image search: [Google]
our-robocop-remake.jpg
50 KB, 694x478
>>72316585
Until Murphy will clean the streets:
https://vimeo.com/86014703
>>
>>72316585
Detroit is.
>>
>>72317561
Well, if there's at least one good thing, it's that they aren't eardrum destroying like our bogans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCG_bxBQvY
>>
>>72316617
Yeah it's Detroit in a pawn shop show.
I personally liked her because her brother is a total piece of shit gaylord.
>>
Niggers started complaining that the show was racist and set black people back 50 years (actual words from an article) so the latter series turns into faked backroom drama between Seth and his sister and no longer revealing the true form of the nigger.
>>
>>72316585
It's becoming more like that everywhere. Used to be just shitty areas but now people of all races and ages act rude and uncivilized.
>>
>>72317741
Was she on bath salts or something?
>>
>>72317741
That was hilarious. Wasn't really eardrum destroying though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcoUpqVaD00
>>
File: 11457a32e4.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
11457a32e4.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>72316585
>Detroit
>America
>>
>>72316585
Yep.

It's really common, especially near their areas. It's awkward in general. Nogs are extremely confrontational, and they have no shame about it. Boomquisha isn't oblivious to the people around her rolling their eyes, she doesn't care. She doesn't have the ability to self reflect.

What should be shame occurring from trying to return baby formula to cash out her wic check, is complete shamelessness. 100% more entitled than even trust fund millennials.

The irony is the sjws who defend this horseshit. Anyone who has to live even close to nogs has to experience this shit
Frequently. You can tell sjws have been coddled in upper middle class land where everyone is white and polite.

Most Americans aren't even surprised and hold their shit talk until they leave the scene of the chimp out, in which they laugh it up. Always fun stories with the family when you get home and can describe Shaquanda demanding free, extra sour cream on her taco bell burrito and screaming about racism when denied.
>>
>>72317741
I've seen this shit happen heaps.

It always begins and ends the same, top bantz at first and then the shit stirrer gets all tough and then gets thrown the fuck out.
>>
>>72317434
Don't lie to them, no lies
Let it all out
>>
>>72316585

The obnoxious customers are actors. The owners only work there to film their show.
>>
>>72317820
He's a greasy doofus but all she ever did was get in arguments with clients,
>>
>>72317820
Les is GOAT. Even though he's a slimy old Jew he seems like he's someone you could shoot the shit with even though he'll try to sell you worthless crap every once in awhile.
>>
>>72317561

Our abbos are dumber but they are so dumb they cannot get into organised crime or anything like that. Unless they actually attack you over nothing they're just annoying.
>>
>>72316585

Black Women are the worst shit ever, even the ones we have here in the UK are garbage.
>>
>>72317422
>how fucking big our country is

There could be a lake to within 30 miles of your borders and coastlines, I'm not sure anyone would notice
>>
>>72317111

>Boy Wanted To Be Else For Halloween And His Dad Had The Best Response Possible

Have any of you read 1984? Remember the shit about newspeak and how it would change and how things would be worded to suit everything and make you feel however they wanted and direct you and all that?

This is the same shit.

>youths
>undocumented immigrants
>MAGA

All this shit.
>>
>>72317953
u mean the NYGUS?? kek
>>
What you aren't seeing is the two shotguns in scabbards behind the counter.

Never relax. They're like abbos with lead poisoning: impulsive and violent.
>>
File: 1447806418941.jpg (35 KB, 552x424) Image search: [Google]
1447806418941.jpg
35 KB, 552x424
I've worked in retail since 2009 and its always the same. I've only ever had 2 or 3 white people throw tantrums and they were nothing compared to the chimp outs these nigs throw. It's literally everywhere there are any black people whatsoever. Their culture is all about bullying their way in to getting what they want and screaming racism when you don't kiss their asses and give it to them
>>
>>72316585
That's from Hardcore Pawn. The daughter is a fat, annoying cunt.
>>
>>72316585
That pawn shop show on tru tv is fake and totally scripted.
>>
Stop watching TV and go back to work, fucker.
>>
>>72316585
It's all acted tho.
One of the bodyguards wrote a book about how people came there chillin' and the producers instigated them to be more aggressive or crazy so they'd have their 15 mins of glory.

A lot of people got fired from that show because the family didn't want to lose protagonism over them.

Still liked the show back in the day, idk why.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.