[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're all traditional conservatives right? What's our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: man vs woman.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
man vs woman.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
We're all traditional conservatives right? What's our stance on hitting women?
>>
File: 5179517a5df00.gif (51 KB, 328x440) Image search: [Google]
5179517a5df00.gif
51 KB, 328x440
>>72316566
only alright in self defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TVZ1QYwjA
>>
>>72316566
sauce pls
>>
Keying cars.
>>
>>72316566
Any sensible human believes that women are fair game if they attack first. Talk shit, get hit, as it were.
>>
I wouldn't hit a woman unless she was trying to actually kill me and or steal from me(but not if she was just whoring for money).
>>
>>72316566

Is this a children's cartoon!?
>>
>>72316649
Justice League Unlimited. Fairly certain it's the episode called "The Cat and the Canary" or something along those lines.
>>
>>72316566
No hitting but rape is fine.
>>
>>72316791
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>72316978
Jew got to be kidding me....
>>
>>72316978
Most posters on 4chan are American idiot
>>
>>72316566
Only betacuck males hit women.
>>
>>72316632

>That vid

Its....its.....beautiful!
>>
>>72316978
Jesus fucking christ, GTFO newfag
>>
>>72316566
>We're all traditional conservatives right?
I'm actually an anarcho-syndicalst, I just come here for the lulz.

On topic: equal rights, equal fights, I ain't about to let some bitch kick my ass just because she was born a woman. On the other hand, I'm not going to batter a woman for no reason either. Even niggers in prison are disgusted by woman beaters.
>>
>>72317099
ahahah
>>
File: Checked.png (115 KB, 1267x778) Image search: [Google]
Checked.png
115 KB, 1267x778
>>72316566
Being treated human is only for those who act the part
>>
>>72316632
>6632▶>>72317131
>File: 5179517a5df00.gif (51 KB, 328x440)
"call 911!"

stupid fucking bitch.
>>
>>72316566
My approach is that you should never hit a lady. However, hitting a bitch is perfectly fine, as long as it's in defense of yourself, your property, others, or others' property.
>>
>>72316848
#problematic
>>
>it is not okay to hit a woman unless they act like a bitch
So is it always okay to hit a guy?
>>
It would take her physically hitting me to do anything. And even then I don't know if I would. Depends on the circumstances I guess.
>>
>>72316926
shouldn't you be in russia, yegor?
>>
>>72318175
We don't rape our own women, only those we conquer.
>>
File: 87676.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>>72317996
>a woman has enough physical strength to harm you
Sweden yes once again
>>
This is hot.
>>
An ex I was with hit me twice, during arguments. Both times I let it slide, diffused by restraining and talking. The third time she did it, she was coming at me with flailing arms so I pushed her away, she dropped to the floor and hit her head against the wall. I think it's definitely merited, if not deserved in that context.

I woke up after that incident, moved all my shit out two days later.
>>
File: Bodybuilder.jpg (98 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Bodybuilder.jpg
98 KB, 620x349
>>72318428
Yes, there are women who are stronger than most men. It's rare, but they exist.
And we don't live in the stone age. Guns and knives exist. Why is it so hard to imagine a woman trying to shoot or cut you? You don't need that much strength to do that.
>>
File: 1307920884001.jpg (11 KB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1307920884001.jpg
11 KB, 306x230
>>72318703
>Sven has pictures of muscular women looking like men
>derailing the argument with muh guns
>>
>>72318840
I googled that picture for the sake of argument.
So, you wouldn't hit a woman if she was waving a gun at you and you got an opportunity to knock her down? Wow, and I thought swedes were betas.
>>
>>72318964
Gun is deadly force, you can retaliate with whatever, it's a matter of life or death
Hitting a woman just because she slapped you using all of her pathetic strength is cuck tier.

If you had a minimum of experiece with women, you would understand that threats ("touch me and we're done") are far more effective than slaps.
>>
why do they portray the canary to enjoy being submisive towards olliver queen?

is it because he's handsome?
>>
>>72316566
Same as hitting men? If I feels like it I thump it.
>>
>>72316566
>WE WANT EQUALITY
>BUT DON'T HIT US, SHIT TALK TO US LIKE WE'RE BRO'S, ASK US TO DO THE SAME AMOUNT OF WORK OR ASK US TO DEMAND FAIR AND EQUAL REPRESENTATION IN THE LAW
I don't care if pregnancy and birth are a bitch. When you have unfair expectations shoved on you for the meat between your legs and have to endure injury and muscle pain for years to make a living, you can bitch about 9 months of carrying weight.
>>
>>72316566
We are not traditional conservatives. Your premises are incorrect bootlicker.
>>
>>72316566
Anyone that puts their hands on another deserves to get knocked the fuck out.
>>
>>72316566
Only okay in self defense. Hurting a woman it's like hurting a small animal, there's probably something wrong with you if you go out of your way to do it.

Women who are "stronger" than an average man are most likely taking hormones and roids and are so, so rare you might as well be including trannies in the conversation.
>>
>>72316566
It's NEVER ok to hit a woman NO MATTER WHAT. I don't care if she has a gun to your son's head you DO NOT HIT HER END OF DISCUSSION.
>>
>>72316566
Depends.
If it was just some stupid argument with the wife, I'd say no.
The ability to control anger is literally what sets us apart from savages. Besides, physical violence in such a situation rarely achieves a good result.
If some methhead bulldyke assaulted me with a knife however, you'd bet I'd break her jaw.
>>
>>72316566
Small, tall, ugly, old, young, women, we're all equal in a brawl !
>>
>>72316566
Same as hitting any person with a disability.
You ignore them or try to be the better person as long as they don't pose a threat.

I don't hit people only because they're annoying. I've got into many arguments with drunk people that I could've one punch-knock out and I never did (among many other things because I would have to pay for all medical expenses and a fine).

So with women is the same, it'd be rare that a woman can harm you so as long as they don't get physical why would you hit them?
>>
Men shouldn't hit women, but if the woman hits first she deserves to be hit back.
It's the man's responsibility to restrain himself though, just because a woman slapped you doesn't mean you can throw a haymaker at her.
>>
>>72319303

He is also a billionaire.
>>
>>72319207
>Hitting a woman just because she slapped you using all of her pathetic strength is cuck tier.
OP literally never specified any scenario or situation, so sven is in the right. You're the one who assumed we were talking about specific circumstances.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.