[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/, give me your absolute clear opinion on women and t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: canujust.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
canujust.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
Ok /pol/, give me your absolute clear opinion on women and their 'influence' on Western society, have they done more harm than good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>72316187
They have ruined nationalism and pride in the workplace in favor of diversity and "muh rights."
>>
women should not have equal say in politics. It's not their typical subject of relevance, so they make bad decisions.
>>
Also bearing in mind we have conservatives like Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin, but are they just a minority?
>>
And I constantly see women defending Islam, allowing rapefugees into Europe etc. Check out this lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_-QYfcQ_c
>>
>>72316611
you know, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the liberal media influencing the women.
>>
File: 1461635809058.jpg (248 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
1461635809058.jpg
248 KB, 1384x855
they are imposing feminism with leads to our extinction. they are emotional creatures that vote in packs so they don't feel left out. men are much better at taking a stance, even if it is unpopular.
when they vote in packs like that, they shift the political spectrum completely to the left/communism, because that kind of ideology is based on feelings. (everyone should be equal, no differences in society, it doesn't matter where in the world you are from, everyone is equal)
their common sense non-existent. its only when the majority of men start to shift back to the right of the political spectrum, that they come after, because they will always follow men when men are united.
>>
>>72316187

who cares about your video
id fuck the girl in your avatar tbqh famalam
>>
File: 1460562121853.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1460562121853.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>72316187
>men are responsible for keeping women in line in Islam
>blame women for Western decline

lol when will you cucks stop blaming women for being beta bitch boys? it's you playing with vidya and toys as an adult male. it's you choosing to live the life of a child. it's you taking yourself out of the game, you who refuses to take care of your body, eats like a faggot, and dresses like a fucking retard.

nu-male white knight beta virgin liberal fuckhead enablers did this.
>>
File: The Truth.jpg (77 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.jpg
77 KB, 1280x800
Good for fucking, that's about it.
>>
Only one women has my heart, her name is Tay.
https://youtu.be/smIk_GYK_7c
>>
>>72319318
even early boomers have already been manipulated by the feminist fallacies, and started to hurt their position.
>>
File: 29938747773.jpg (61 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
29938747773.jpg
61 KB, 1152x2048
>>72316187

Women are impulsive, selfish and incapable of rational thought. My wife isn't allowed access to my bank account, she's given an allowance. She lives in my house rent free tending to our children, that earns her nothing more than room and board. She only has a vehicle to transport our children to play dates or doctors appointments. She illegally moved here with forged documents so our marriage though technically legal could be annulled and voided in an afternoon. A simple call to ICE and she'd disappear forever. She knows I know this ergo knows her place and shuts the fuck up.

Why aren't you domestically enslaving Slavic women into lives of child incubation and housekeeping gents?

Pic related.
>>
https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
Feminism has destroyed the minds of women and in turn women have been a massive burden on civilisation ever since.

It only gets worse with time. Recently I've been noticing that grown women are becoming barely able to clean up after themselves like a child should be able to.

I see a lot of females can barely even make sense when they talk, and I'm not talking about glamorous 'air heads'.

It is also sickening how men allow them to get away with all this nonsense. I continually see men never learning their lessons and getting into relationships of convenience with women who offer nothing in terms of personalty, looks or potential. I think the male drive in these situations is just 'You need to have a girlfriend after x amount of time else you aren't cool' and any woman will do. It's a lazy position to take and unrealistic.
>>
>>72321354

Also this is becasue of the Jews.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.