[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why famous women are so degenerate and blue pilled ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: degenerateswhoresss.jpg (35 KB, 647x404) Image search: [Google]
degenerateswhoresss.jpg
35 KB, 647x404
Can /pol/ explain this to me ?

>Be Perry
>Produce shitty song
>Be a total war wearing string, wearing provocative wear suit while singing
>Won billions of dollards
>Be one of the richest people on the Earth
>Being fucked by big cock of the show business
>Have already have hundred dick in the ass and in the mouth
>>
File: 1460735422429.png (398 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1460735422429.png
398 KB, 500x355
Because they're brainwashed nigger lovers.
>>
If I had billions of dollars I'd be fucking everywere.
>>
>>72314679
They are all bought.

>They are not stupid, they should do what their lobbyists are telling them to do.
Thanks based Trump to fuck up their life.
>>
Degenerates consume a lot.
>>
File: 1458839396505.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458839396505.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>72314679
Because they are women.
>>
Why learn about the evils and corruption of the world when you directly benefit from it and have been treated as perfect your entire life?
>>
She comes from a conservative Christian background if I remember correctly, so I guess she is still rebelling against Daddy
>>
>>72314679
(((famous)))
>>
>>72314679
Jew says this, monkey does this.
>>
All of them?
Nah

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/22/jodie-foster-tired-of-the-woman-thing-theres-no-bi/
>>
File: Katy Perry.webm (1 MB, 1296x1080) Image search: [Google]
Katy Perry.webm
1 MB, 1296x1080
God I hate her

>>72316346
this
>>
>>72314679

If you want to make it in US media as anyone you have to whore yourself out alongside committing early in life, therefore ruling out the possibility of further education.

So all celebrities are uneducated, and the young female ones are amoral sluts who slept with producers left right and centre, so by definition they are going to be degenerate sjws.
>>
>>72314679
>Be Katy Perry
>Lyrics go "don't need to shake my ass for you 'cuz I got a brain"
>Left in the dust by starlets who do shake their ass for consumers
>Starts dressing like Gaga and shaking like Beyoncé

I don't know about blue pills, but she sure seems to have that integrity thing down to a t.
>>
>>72314679
Women are stupid, that's why
>>
Is there a single even slightly purple pilled female celebrity? They are all rampantly leftist sjw.

Id even be surprised if one was openly right wing, though that isnt synonymous with red pilled at all.
>>
Katy Perry used to be a Christian musician, but look at how far she departed when she found out that wasn't profitable
>>
>>72317262

As if she could have maintained that illusion with the amount of dick she partakes in.
>>
>>72317242
Some of the old rappers endorsed Trump for what it's worth. Biebs is going right-liberal
>>
>>72316717
MOAR
>>
>>72316957
You're confused with Lily Allen
>>
>>72317462

Even if bieber is it will just be because of some circle he's running in - he's not smart enough to genuinely endorse it or understand it for himself.
>>
>>72317734
>Bieber hating
You're like 5 years late reddipham
>>
File: 1443753990182.webm (3 MB, 457x720) Image search: [Google]
1443753990182.webm
3 MB, 457x720
>>72317490

>MOAR

Moar what, Anon?
>>
>>72317795

I don't hate him, i dont care much one way or the other about him as he's just someone who made some good choices and makes a shitload of money - which is also why I don't think its notable that he's espousing any particular political view.
>>
She used to sing about Jesus and shit before she became famous.
>>
>>72318106
>he's not smart enough to genuinely endorse it or understand it for himself
>I'm smarter because my mom said I'm special

Also
>reddit space
>>
>>72317242
Stacey Dash
>>
>>72317574

Turns out I am. The point mostly stands though.
>>
Didnt she tweet something about niggers a while back?
>>
>>72318446

Never mentioned that he, or any celebrity isn't intelligent - i suspect most are. I said they're uneducated and that is true. I'm more educated than them, i have no idea where i stand intelligence wise.
>>
watch any interview with her and you'll realize that she's borderline retarded. not trying to be mean, but that's the truth.
>>
Literally their Jew lawyers crunched the numbers and somehow came to the conclusion supporting politician X will provide them with the maximum revenue.
>>
File: koYHmS7.png (616 KB, 632x738) Image search: [Google]
koYHmS7.png
616 KB, 632x738
Leftist sentiments appeal to those who need to sell as many albums as possible. They need to accept everything so they don't alienate any potential paying fans.

Same reason Coke/Pepsi other ubiquitous products don't publicly promote right-wing, exclusive ideas.
>>
File: CONZe5cU8AAI8d3.jpg (51 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
CONZe5cU8AAI8d3.jpg
51 KB, 543x960
>>72314679

Jaques Ahmed thinks famous women are blue pilled, not plain money-hungry and hedonistic whores
>>
>>72314679
Because Katy Perry was molded by her mother just like Britney Spears was pushed by hers. These women would not be in the position they are in today if they wouldn't have had parents with such a bug up their ass to pass them over the edge and go for fame at all costs. This means those kind of women didn't have a chance to develop their own character but rather whatever their parents or surroundings provided them. Be this the church choir, the Disney company or her PR agents.
They are not personalities of their own but of the demand around them.
>>
>>72314679
The French are by far the worst English speakers on /pol/
>>
>>72314679
Because the only way to make it big is to sell out to the Jew and perpetuate and glorify degeneracy and being bluepilled

And most women are degenerate and blue pilled anyway
>>
>>72318856
>I'm more educated

Are you sure?
>>
>>72317994
She has a british face but her body is hot
>>
The majority of women have no fucking clue about politics at all.

All of them support Hillary for no other reason than "first female president".
>>
>>72314679

Because famous women are a phenomenon.

Women need a strong man for guidance in their life, be it emotional, or even "security" (feeling safe).

Famous women lack that strong male figure, because they never get told "no" and if they do, theyll just say "bye".

Why do you think celebrity couples rarely last?

Because even though the man would be alpha as fuck, shell have to submit, or constantly fight.

Do you think a woman like Charlize Theron would ever "bow down" to her man?
>>
>>72319419
This, whether or not Obama was the best choice or not, he also got a lot of the woman and black vote because he was black

If you wouldn't vote against someone because they are a certain race or gender you shouldn't use that as your main reason to vote for them
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.