[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School essay about Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: donalds-hs-yearbook.jpg (45 KB, 480x629) Image search: [Google]
donalds-hs-yearbook.jpg
45 KB, 480x629
>leftist retarded history teacher, surprisingly likes questioning
>says I'm very smart
>have to write essay about a political subject
>choose to write about why Trump has gained such huge popularity

Any ideas how I can write an intellectual text about Trump, convincing her to change her views on Trump?
>>
>>72313904

She wont change her views.

She wants you to write about Trump so she can understand your POV and then blow you the fuck out to convert you. She isn't actually interested in having her views challenged, so the better your essay is the worse she will take it.

My advice - Don't do it. Write an essay and say you realised Trump is evil. Easy A++
>>
Just write about how Trump is anti neocon and anti globalist (outsourcing, mass immigration, etc) and pro labor

Those (used) to be "leftist" positions of a sort at least, but now the right is taking those positions over.

Ironically the left is now pro globalist and pro multinational corporation rule.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBzpRWaAuA
>>
>>72313904
I don't understand OP, why not write an essay on a liberal topic and fill it with leftern bullshit if your teacher is such a massive liberal? Do you want to fail or something? Do you have brain damage?

Protip: leave the redpilling for the few people you can actually save, all you're doing now is putting yourself in a position where she will BTFO of your essay and its topic. AKA being a goddamn dumbass
>>
>>72313904
Write an essay about how Trump would be just as "establishment" as any politician in American history.
>true story.
Guy makes billions. He is truly .00001%.
Not only part of system, he creates system. Funny how people can't see this past his rhetoric. Hillary will be president, but even if Trump is elected it will be business as usual in Washington.
There's your essay buddy.
>>
Talk about his low IQ voter base that is easily swayed by the same 3 to 5 catchphrases. He talks to his supporters like they're retarded children, and they fuckin love it.
>>
>>72314721
Already changed her mind on the wage gap.

We'll never change something if we just go with the flow.
>>
>>72314984
This, but dress it up, of course.

Talk about how Trump is cognizant of the fact that the average American voter can only remember big ideas and short phrases, and his speeches are based around specific phrases and repetition to drive his points home. This gives them staying power, and drives his appeal.
>>
>>72314721

> not being a good goy

the post
>>
Write about the jew shenanigans in germany after WW1, and why it made hitlers rise to power so easy.
>>
File: hq7zzrh2ous2wmrfjk0d.jpg (519 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hq7zzrh2ous2wmrfjk0d.jpg
519 KB, 2000x1000
>>72314984
>>72315058
Cruz cultists detected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
>>72315206
There's nothing wrong with what Cruz is doing. He's giving his speech to the American people in a way they can easily understand. It's brilliant.

Cruz is absolutely terrible at giving speeches. Most people don't remember shit about him except that he's a bible thumper who whines about the Don a lot.
>>
>>72315034
Well if thats the case why do you seem unsure about writing about trump?
Just do the same thing you did last time
>>
>>72315447
Sorry, with what Trump is doing.

Trump is winning this speech war. His style of giving speeches is unorthodox, sure, but how many people look at Cruz and instantly associate him with "Lyin' Ted?"

How many will now think "Crooked" before "Hillary"?
>>
File: ainsley 4.jpg (8 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 4.jpg
8 KB, 203x200
>>72313904
>wanting to fail class
Keep your real feelings to yourself where they belong.
>>
>intellectual
>trump
pick only one
>>
>>72313904
Enjoy your F for trying to be edgy
>>
>>72313904
Here's an idea. Use your own brain.
>>
>>72313904
pretend to have gone full leftist
she'll fuck you sideways if she doesn't like the conclusion. it doesn't matter if you have a personal confession from the commander of NORAD about Trump being the best guy ever or anything, she just wants to be agreed with.
>>
>>72313904
bad grades aren't worth making a political point
save that shit for outside of school
>>
don't cuck yourself and join the degenerate left just to get an easy A. standing up for yourself in the face of a barbarous declining society is a core value the master races must not lose
>>
>>72315966
Absolutely. Academic dissent is something we direly need if we're to change society in any measure.
>>
>>72315966
This. Just follow the prompt to the letter, and if she takes points off unfairly based on her dislike of the topic, you could probably take it to the department and contest her grading. As long as your essay is coherent and follows the prompt with excellent grammar, she'll have to give it a good grade, which might make her despise you, but it'll be a victory since she had to give Trump a high mark.

Don't sell yourself and your beliefs for a grade.
>>
>>72313904
Seriously, it's not worth it, best case scenario you'll have a small insignificant mental victory.
Follow what the other Anon's are saying and take your education over a piss poor attempt at changing someones already hard set mind.

However, I was thinking of making a short vid on that exact same subject to post to my personal friends on kikebook, if you seriously want help I can give you a few key points.
I was planning on doing it in such a way that does not reveal my powerlevel or make me look like a """""racist""""" so I might have some good tips.
>>
>>72313904
Write two essay.
One filled with liberal bullshit named as "Bluepill"
And an another with your views as "Redpill"
>>
>>72313904
As long as you don't come off as a preachy asshole and try to remain objective you'll be fine.
>>
>>72313904
Read and copy (parts of) this article

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/crisis-well-crafted-candidate
>>
>>72316226
Thanks for helping :)
Write me at: [email protected]
>>
File: trump1.png (136 KB, 1404x423) Image search: [Google]
trump1.png
136 KB, 1404x423
>>72316226
Christ, he's writing an essay not giving a public speech to the striking workers.

>>72313904
The other night I saw a nice thread discussing freedom of speech in America vs Russia. I found some responders had some very interesting ideas. Pic is 1/1.
>>
File: trump2.png (95 KB, 1404x263) Image search: [Google]
trump2.png
95 KB, 1404x263
>>72316767
2/2
>>
>>72314032
No spine

>>72313904
I'd go for an approach that highlights honestly why Trump is so popular: In the past year, Europe and the US have been getting less and less nationalistic due to globalization.
Trump essentially opposes this and is and puts America first.
Try not to be biased in any way because the subject presented without any bias is already very favorable to Trump.
>>
>>72313904
Underage, fuck off.
>>
>>72316447
Okey, you'll probably hear from me in like 20 mins.
>>
You should praise also Sanders. Make comparisons between Sanders and Trump.

That both appeal to certain groups that have been ignored by the establishment.

Have her vote for Trump after Sanders drops out.
>>
>>72316846
:(
>>
File: 1461594249683.jpg (644 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
1461594249683.jpg
644 KB, 1600x1143
>all the whiny cowards ITT who refuses to stand up for their beliefs

Who can't argue your point of view you shouldn't have one
>>
>>72317601
>says Sweden
>>
>>72315034
>what are apples and oranges?
>>
>>72317601
>SWEDEN
laughing out loud at your post, thanks Jamal, i needed that
>>
>>72313904
Tell it like it is
Trump is simply a man who doesnt care much for religion or illegal immigration, but knows both things will get him votes by the most idiotic voter population on the planet.

Just point out that Trump is neither religious, hateful or even dumb, far from it. The man is a genious who knows that lying how he loves the Bible, being rude etc will get him the votes of inbred trailerpark whitetrash, and when he wins he will not act out half the things he said.
>>
File: 1460994034449.png (306 KB, 960x781) Image search: [Google]
1460994034449.png
306 KB, 960x781
>>72313904
>>72313904
>>72313904

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z35bbBBwQHQ

Die glorious pigeon pretty much summed it up.
>>
>>72318593
>Trump
>pretending he loves the Bible
why do you insist on spouting shit that has absolutely no basis in reality?
>>
Obama opened the door for a candidate to run based on cult of personality.
>>
>>72313904
You want to quote his book, the part where he mentions how he plays the media to his advantage to get free publicity.
>>
>her
>liberal

Don't bother, not worth your time. She isn't changing her views anytime soon
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.