[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow chinks wanted me to ask Britbong a question: Why didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: engloo.jpg (28 KB, 804x561) Image search: [Google]
engloo.jpg
28 KB, 804x561
So I was discussing with my fellow chinks on the image board. We still couldn't figure out why Brit-bongs didn't move to India when they had the chance.

It is arguably the best island in the world. And if you had moved there, British would be shitting over EU & Asia.

Our conclusion was that Britbongs fucked up.

Damn it Britbongs .
>>
>>72312945
...because of all the Indians.
>>
>>72313217
FPBP
also /thread
>>
>>72313217
This really
If the Brits could have stayed they really fucking would
If we were allowed to keep our colonies or make it our homeland we would be a lot stronger as well
>>
>>72313217
And the poop that comes with it.
>>
>>72312945
My family lived there for decades. It turned to shit when the country became independent, so they came back to the motherland. The main problem is that it's an a-list country with a c-list population, so living there was only really viable under colonial rule.
>>
>>72312945
India confirmed for the best island in the world.
>>
We did, we just lived in enclaves totally separate from poo in loos

We only associated with Maharajahs

When poo in loos became independent, we left and took all the loos

Look at what they've done with the place since then
>>
>>72313709
>. It turned to shit when the country became independent

They always shit in the street, that never changed. But I'm pretty sure you aren't responsible for their space and military programs or currently fastest growing economy.

>The main problem is that it's an a-list country with a c-list population

What made it an A-list country in the first place if the population is C-list?
>>
File: 1460582154599.jpg (108 KB, 680x665) Image search: [Google]
1460582154599.jpg
108 KB, 680x665
>>72313709
>It turned to shit
>>
>>72314071
Warm climate, fertile land, plenty of natural resources. The same things that made countries like Rhodesia such a powerhouse in the hands of Europeans while breeding laziness and stupidity in the natives.
>>
>>72314290
>The same things that made countries like Rhodesia such a powerhouse in the hands of Europeans while breeding laziness and stupidity in the natives.

Doesn't apply to India. India and China were the wealthiest countries pre-Industrial revolution and colonialism. At the time you invaded them, you were barely even more technologically advanced than them.
>>
>>72314390
India's "wealth" was a joke. GDP doesn't mean much when people can't even travel from one town to another without being murdered by cultists. The empire brought peace and stability, which allowed their wealth to actually be put to some sort of use.
>>
>>72314766
Doesn't matter, how exactly did you increase productivity of India during the time they were a colony?

>which allowed their wealth to actually be put to some sort of use.
And that was?
>>
>>72314390
There's always one pleb Yankee doodle
>>
>>72314920
Exporting to the glorious British empire, of course. You seem to be under the impression we had some sort of obligation to the Indians.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.