[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kinda curious to see what comes of this FBI investigation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 15 - 1.png (398 KB, 489x719) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.png
398 KB, 489x719
I'm kinda curious to see what comes of this FBI investigation with Clinton. I watched a vid from a guy who writes for The Hill, basically saying they wouldn't go through all this trouble to not end up with some kind of indictment, or some sort of repercussions.

He was saying it would be big enough to put a dent in her campaign, but I'm not sure there was much proof, just speculation. His main point was that if she "gets away" with this, and no charges are filed, then it sets a precedent for all government personnel to have their own private email servers as well. Kind of an interesting point I hadn't considered, really, since the media acts like Hillary isn't even being investigated.

I mean, really,... when was the last time you were considering voting for a presidential candidate that was under investigation by the FBI? I can't remember.
>>
File: 1305391490808.jpg (54 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
1305391490808.jpg
54 KB, 500x559
And Clinton is a lying cunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
>>
She is too elite to get charged for this.
>>
>>72311592
>I mean, really,... when was the last time you were considering voting for a presidential candidate that was under investigation by the FBI?

hillary supporters have some reality temporal warp sunglasses

they hear muh feminism muh strong women muh most qualified and block out everything else

idk if the FBI will do it. Some say they are the amongst the old guard that still remains, and are not corrupted yet
>>
>>72311592
>he thinks the ruling class are not above the law

Hillary will never EVER face charges for what she did.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1111x597
>>72312526
>FBI
>not corrupted
>>
File: 220px-Comey-FBI-Portrait.jpg (13 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
220px-Comey-FBI-Portrait.jpg
13 KB, 220x275
>>72312647
James Comey is the head of FBI and hes a republican

>Comey is a registered Republican who donated to U.S. Senator John McCain’s campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2012 presidential election.[58]

maybe they are waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger? after bernie gives up? you think?
>>
>>72312831
I think him being a republican has zero bearing on him being corrupt.
>>
>>72311592
There's a BIG reason Joe Biden's keeping his name in the news cycle - wait for it.
>>
>>72312831
I can see it - Comey almost nailed the Clintons on Whitewater, but they had 20 people go to jail for them instead...I can't imagine he'd be willing to just slide this under the rug.
>>
>>72312831
The rumor is that they keep finding more different things that need to be investigated. Supposedly the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.