[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Anders-Behring-Bre_2313494b.jpg (40 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behring-Bre_2313494b.jpg
40 KB, 620x387
Was he the bad guy?
>>
>>72311173
yes
he killed more teens then Israelis have died during the third antifada so far
>>
Not any worse than the Unabomber
>>
File: KWZ4PQZ.jpg (82 KB, 680x798) Image search: [Google]
KWZ4PQZ.jpg
82 KB, 680x798
>>72311226
SHOO SHOO PERFIDIOUS JEW
>>
he was a good boy, literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>72311173
he crippled and killed normie liberal leftist communists and it was more adults than teens actually. you tell me.
>>
>>72311226
OY VEY!
>>
No he was a good guy
It's perfectly fine to murder pool little brainwashed children

This is what /pol/ ACTUALLY thinks
>>
File: 1455087828016.png (172 KB, 462x437) Image search: [Google]
1455087828016.png
172 KB, 462x437
>writes a 1500 page book about saving the white race
>kills over 70 white people

inb4 B BB B B BUT THEY WUZ DIRTY COMMIES

I swear the people who actually support Breivik are the same slavs that support Nazis.
>>
>>72311226
>t. Shlomo Swindlestein-Horrorwitzky

shill harder
>>
>>72311173

Of course. However correct his ideas were, his 'solution' was stupid.

It made no change against immigration or for security, cost lives, and caused anyone to laugh at his arguments based off of "muh deranged murderer" which defeated the purpose of his attack in the first place.
>>
>>72311390
>kills over 70 white people

I wonder if he actually did have insight on who each of these people used to be. like doing a background check on all of them and then doing the killing because they would all influence norwegian politics first hand and all would pull asylum politcs to the far left first hand. I wonder if it was really justified in that.
>>
>>72311390
>White leftists
>White

All of them would have had non-white children and lobbied for things such as banning the Norwegian flag from public events.

I'm not defending him but you know that it's true.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.