[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders Supporters & their talents Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: start_a_revolution.jpg (231 KB, 749x584) Image search: [Google]
start_a_revolution.jpg
231 KB, 749x584
Unironic ways that Bernie Sanders advocates show their support for their homeboy.

You can use this thread to illustrate how people that support Bernie sanders get their message across and attempt to change the world through swaying the opinions of others.
>>
A mass suicide would be a great idea
>>
>>72310160
TRUMP’S STANCES:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-NRA member, owns a CCW, very pro- 2nd Amendment
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana even tho he's not a degenerate.
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wants to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Russia
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows how biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade

But people don't like him because
"HE RACISS"
"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
“MUH TEMPERAMENT”
“TOO MEAN TO BE PRESIDENT”

Both treasonous parties are bought and payed for by the Jews and their lobbies. That's why they hate Trump because he can't be bought and controlled.
>>
memes

i had flirted with the idea to win a lawsuit against Hillary with the help of a colleague who is starting law at Harvard for her use of the private E-mail server to circumvent the Freedom of Information Act, also Washington's 10th Congressional District Dennis Heck for his neglect of undemocratic super-delegate representation.

we'll see what happens.
>>
>>72310160
>>
>>72310325
I don't like him because he would cut healthcare to millions of working Americans. Healthcare would not get cheaper under his plan, far from it.
>>
>>72310947
As if it were to get cheaper under bernie's policies.
>>
>>72310160
At first I wasn't sure about Sanders, but after that male canvasser sucked my dick in the subway toilet stall in exchange for my pledge to vote, I'm Feelin The Bern!
>>
>>72311468
>free healthcare
>more expensive

pick one faggot, at most your taxes would go up 5% AND you also would get dental/vision. That's a better fucking deal than whatever Trump has. Healthcare costs are beyond expensive in America, you leave that shit up to the health insurances companies.....oohhh man, that would be bad for most people.
>>
File: e4654.jpg (39 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
e4654.jpg
39 KB, 630x354
he just let go of hundreds of staff like yesterday. Its over. There is no spin left. Cali at 50% at best.

www.politico.com/story/2016/04/sanders-campaign-begins-laying-off-staff-222552
>>
>>72310947
Nah we can't afford it we have to make sure that israel is secure from the groups that we keep training and funding to destabilize the middle east. This war ain't gonna start itself
>>
>>72311613

My grandpa always told me, never vote in favor of a tax increase, that includes people who advocate tax increases.

Nothing is free, dipshit, the cost will get passed down the line eventually.

Nearsighted bernouts, this is why Hillary's tricks keep working on your softcocked candidate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.