[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ and white people absolutely BTFO forever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: blackpowah.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
blackpowah.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
/pol/ and white people absolutely BTFO forever
>>
>>72309795
how is this BTFO
we believe in black people, it's it's about time black people start voting for the jobs they could have rather then the welfare they think they need
>>
>>72309795
Clear cut proof that the white man didn't even hold the black man down in 1861.
It's not Ulysses Solomon Grant, ok?
>>
>nigger steals a boat
>his ancestors steal cars
>>
File: unamused.jpg (153 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
unamused.jpg
153 KB, 620x465
>>72309795

Jewdit, didn't we tell you to fuck off? Don't know what you faggots think you're achieving by shitposting on here.
>>
>>72310092
>nigger steals a boat
>his descendants steal cars

Well I fucked that one up
>>
If a nigger could do all that in 1861 then what the fuck was the Civil Rights movement for?
>>
File: agiri swa.jpg (84 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
agiri swa.jpg
84 KB, 640x638
>>72310092
>his ancestors steals cars

AYO WE HUD CARZ N SHIEET
>>
>>72310092
honestly I can imagine that still being a thing that happened
>>
On the one hand, it's a black man stealing.
On the other hand, it's proof that a man as oppressed as possible could still become extremely successful through applying himself, contrary to what leftists claim the system is like.
>>
>>72310092
AYO HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYING THAT WE WUZ HADDING CARZ FIRST?
WE WUZ INVENTORZ AN SHIEET??
>>
>>72310125
Hahaha, didn't even think about that.
>First generation steals boats
>Second generation steals cars
>Third Generation steals bikes
Nig Nogs confirmed for evolutionary regression.
>>
>uberfacts

And then he flew to the moon to fug white bitches. The End.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.