[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wasps are the niggers of the insect world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: wasp.png (323 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wasp.png
323 KB, 1680x1050
> wasps are the niggers of the insect world
>>
>>72309279
>he's afraid of an insect

Just swat the thing out of the air and step on it. Maybe it stings you, oh well.
>>
>>72309983
>Maybe it stings you

You've never been stung by a wasp have you?
>>
>>72310054
I did. plenty of times. If you want to say it really hurts and that other yank is just talking crap.

Youre the pussy, it hardly really hurts, stinging/burning sensation for a few min.
Cool it and forget about it. That being said, i kill every wasp i meet.
>>
>>72310164
>for a few min
Nice try.
>>
No they are not.
Wasps kill spiders worm and so on and play an important role in nature.
Niggers are useless.
>>
>>72310054
I got stung on my chin one morning by a wasp that had somehow snuck its way into my room the night before. It was a fucking shock ans woke me up but wasn't anywhere near as painful as I remember it.
>>
>>72310240
Niggers kill other niggers
>>
>>72310229
What? I worked at a beergarden for like 3 summers straight, 2 years of those we had a wasp plague here, the fuckers crawled into the sugar holders, like 10 at a time of them and were stuck in it franticly trying to dig themselfs through the sugar.
I got stung like 10 times in those three summers.
What do you want? maybe im not that pain sensitive i dont know. a sting never hurt longer than 10-15min. especially when i sucked on it and tried to pinch it like a zit.
>>
>not knowing the wasps purpose and why it's necessary in nature
>misunderstanding the noble wasp
>>
File: NOPE.jpg (261 KB, 800x991) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.jpg
261 KB, 800x991
>>72309983
>Just swat the thing out of the air and step on it
>>
>>72310355
SJW
>>
>>72310240
>He's never read Brave New World.
>>
>>72310320
no niggers = no niggers needed to kill the niggers
>>
>>72310419
can't argue with österreich logic
>>
>>72310379
Even little ones are bad because the second you swat one, the air floods with attack pheromones and the whole nest is on you. And it's not like bees, they just keep on stinging you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1197
Yellowjackets are the fucking worst.
>>
>>72310240
Spiders are honorary Aryans you nigger lover.
>>
>>72310379
Well you know, japanese hornets or whatever these things are called are not wasps.
They are basically tiny apache helicopters who want to shit on everything they see.
that their venom makes your skin melt at the point of the sting is not cool neither.
I heard the sound these things make once, it seriously sounds like a tiny chopper
>>
File: Hornet posting.png (159 KB, 970x750) Image search: [Google]
Hornet posting.png
159 KB, 970x750
>>72309983
>>72310164
>>
>>72310419
The Klippenscheisser has got it figured out.
>>
File: sadcat.png (66 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.png
66 KB, 247x200
>>72310567
shit
>>
>>72310612
A wasp is not a hornet.
>>
>>72310643
I didn't have a wasp version of that mene, sry.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE REDDIT
>>
>>72310643
I thought hornets were just large, more aggressive and venomous wasps?
>>
File: 1437792643751.jpg (125 KB, 704x672) Image search: [Google]
1437792643751.jpg
125 KB, 704x672
>>72310643
Wasps are awesome, bro.
>>
I'm pretty sure wasps probably go around about how they wuz kangs and sheit in their wasp language.
That being said I've never been stung by one and I electrocute it as soon as I see one.
>>
>>72310379
Please tell me that guy just has a really, really, small hand
>>
>>72310685
Belong to the same big group of "faltenwespen" i dont know the english word. So they kind of are but still different animals in behavious and looks.
Hornets are a lot more docile than wasps but dont fucking fuck with a hornet. torpedos of pain.

the tiny yellow jacket wasps are truely the fuckiest fucks in summer. but my point stands if you will scream and kick and shit when you get stung by a wasp chances are you are a gigantic bitch.
>>
>>72310887
Nope, japanese hornets are fucking gigantic. i blame your 2 nukes for them.
>>
>>72310887
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_giant_hornet

forgot link
>>
>>72310928
What about red ones? We have those in Texas. Those are pretty big, much bigger than the ones we had in S. Florida. I've also seen a blue one flying around.
>>
this triggers the wasp cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwrJ8lY7fw
>>
File: 219930.gif (240 KB, 766x591) Image search: [Google]
219930.gif
240 KB, 766x591
>>72310643
a wasp is just a leaner version of a hornet. IIRC unlike bees both hornets and wasps can sting multiple times, as much as they want

this wasp species here literally hunts tarantulas for food

>>72310589
i know. I'm glad my location doesnt have such big ones
>>
>>72310828
>and I electrocute it as soon as I see one.

are you some kind of electric super-villain?
>>
>>72310997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVeTGaKGu0
>>
a couple sprays of WD-40 fucks these things up. they are the most retarded of insects.
>>
>>72311065
I wish I was. I have this electric fly swatter, I charge it all night and keep it by my bed during the day. It doesn't kill them instantly but slowly burns them, electricity flowing through its body, making them regret the moment it decided to spook me.
I'm really scared of wasps
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afSOka8UUPY
>>
>>72310993
Same species i assume. there are a few color varieties throughout the world.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (442 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif
442 KB, 500x500
>>72309279
Ive been stung once by one of these fuckers when I was a little kid. I stepped on one by accident and it felt like a fucking knife was being shoved through my foot.
>>
>>72311053
They hunt them to place them in a burrow (paralyzed) with an egg on them which then hatches and eats them inside out.

This is the inspiration for xenomorphs from alien btw.
>>
File: 1420997955721.jpg (13 KB, 369x393) Image search: [Google]
1420997955721.jpg
13 KB, 369x393
>>72311266
That made my night
>>
>>72311053

Had one of these bitches in my back yaar just chilling on some bricks.

Walked near it to get to the hose.

Motherfucker flares up on its hind legs and extends its wings.

Back away slowly.

Fuck these things. I have insect niggers living in my back yard. Send help.
>>
Wasps are not bad, I got stung multiple times as a kid...yeah it hurts but not for long.

Dont be pussy if you cant stand wasp you propably are woman trapped inside men.

Hornets on the other hand...are pure evil motherfuckers....stay away.
>>
>playing videogames ten or so years ago
>wasp flies in the window and lands on my nose
>pause game, stay as still as a stone waiting for it to go away
>it doesn't
>just stands there for ten minutes
>eventually, it starts crawling up toward my eye
>it gets to the corner and I'm terrified of even blinking for fear that it would sting my eyelids
>it starts to fucking drink the fluid from the top of my eye ball
>it does this for a few minutes before it leaves
>shut every window in room and go months before I ever dare to open them again
>>
>>72310828
>WE WUZ POLLINATOR N SHIET

>AYO GIMME SUM OF DAT HONEY, YOU OWE US

>QUEEN BEE CAN'T RESIST BWC
>>
>>72311216
>making them regret the moment it decided to spook me.

well you sound like a super-villain.
>>
>>72311648
Mother of God.
Even reading that made me shake.

>>72311705
Probably , I just want to make sure they don't sting me. I've heard it hurts a lot
>>
File: 1365696723377.png (56 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1365696723377.png
56 KB, 175x175
>>72311216
>mfw I had a similar thing when I was a kid, and I purposefully caught and fried bugs with it.
Seeing their bodies convulse, melt, and boil due to the electric force coursing trough their fragile little frames, filled me with sadistic glee.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNLJLIwzrc8
>>
>>72311932
I knew asians were sadistic but shit
>>
Wasps and other predators are nice to have near where you live because they eat actual pests. I only kill them if they got inside or are building a nest on my house.
>>
>>72310525
This.
The OP should be about these fuckers. Wasps serve an understood purpose in nature. Yellowjackets are just assholes.
>>
File: Finnish traps.png (91 KB, 896x763) Image search: [Google]
Finnish traps.png
91 KB, 896x763
>>72312074
It's in our blood senpai.
>>
Got stung by one of these cunts when I was like 8.

>be me
>playing in front yard with friend of mine
>we walk up to a tree and start just pulling shit off it (idk why)
>accidentally grab a wasp nest and pull it off (the tree had shit all over it that looked like thinner longer wasp nests but they weren't...can't remember for the life of me what they're called)
>see this black thing fly at my face
>stings me right on the left check
>immediate pain
>crying like a lil btich
>feels like a needle is being driven into my face
>face is red
>leaves a visible white ring on my cheek for a few hours

Fuck these things
>>
>>72312230
>that pic

This is some horror movie shit
>>
File: 1430611351896.jpg (64 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
1430611351896.jpg
64 KB, 600x459
Sorta related hornet story
>be year or two ago
>have old birdhouse on a bench near my front door
>it had fallen into disrepair and I never got around to fixing it
>just sat there upright with intact roof/walls without the removable bottom
>be summer
>some hornets decide this birdhouse is their new home
>front door is in the middle of the length of my porch
>got some hanging baskets on the rails with some plants and shit
>have to walk by the swarm of hornets every fuckin day to water those shits
>these shits would be constantly in and out of the birdhouse
>every now and then is a momentary lapse in swarming
>get really good at timing this
>after passing it at any speed/footstep force more than a power walk a huge angry swarm came out front (never followed me though thank god)
>decide fuck this and get some raid
>that night spray the whole can into the space between the front of the birdhouse and the roof and angled up through the hole where the removable bottom should have been
>dead hornets droppin nigger
>the next day it's like nothing happened, maybe the swarms weren't quite as big
>repeat with another can of raid a few days later
>made sure to get that shit soaked into their entrances/exits of the birdhouse
>no fucking clue on if the nest walls were being fucked by the pressure or not, can't see shit inside the birdhouse
>I ain't gonna touch that shit and flip it upside down so I could see
>more dead hornets fall out, hope that's the end of it
>next day
>smaller swarms, but the niggas still going strong
>accept my fate, wait until they all fuck off for the winter and spray/dispose of birdhouse and nest
>mfw the nest was a little smaller than the size of a fucking basketball and completely unscarred from the spray
>mfw I realized I was walking by this fucker every god damn day
And that is how I learned I am not yet over my fear of hornets/wasps
>>72311648
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>72312230
Ohh the classic fishline man.
Some do this here too, but they use "Chinese manjha". It's basically fishline lined with ground up glass. Its banned but people can buy it from shady sellers(for flying those paper kites).
>>
Got attacked by a small nest of paper wasps when i was like 8 years old. Took like 6 stings across arms, chest, legs.

32 now, still remember like if it were yesterday.

The nest was on the underside of a parked boat trailer i was walking past. Had no idea it was there. When the wasps attacked, for a split second, i thought i walked into a spider web, it was in fact the feeling of their wings brushing against me. Split second later the pain hit as they started stinging. I ran screaming trying to swat at the air, and during the event had no idea what was going on. Shit sucked.

Although later did get to see my grandpa later take a small tin cup full of gasoline and douse the nest. all the wasps simply dropped dead. So that was cool.

Ever since then managed to avoid getting stung, with the exception of accidentally stepping barefoot on one as an adult, though it wasn't nearly as painful as i remembered.
>>
>>72310643
>Implying owls are birds
>>
>>72313047
>fishline lined with ground up glass
for what purpose? Does it catch the sun and sparkle a little when flying kites? I need to know.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (364 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
364 KB, 500x479
>>72311648
bro, that was your one opportunity to do some aeon flux type shit, and you blew it
>>
>>72313446
Well, people do "kite-fighting". Basically if the other guy cuts down your kite line, you lose. So people constantly look for a better and lasting line that'll cut other lines easily.
I don't have much idea about it because I don't know how to fly one but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.
>>
>>72313669
neat
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>insects are scary
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.