[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDENTITY 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-36139904

People are increasingly identifying themselves as global rather than national citizens, according to a BBC World Service poll.

The trend is particularly marked in emerging economies, where people see themselves as outward looking and internationally minded.

NOTE: "polls" in the article suggesting that african countries are the most "progressive" thinking, and racist and backwards Russia hates fags and doesnt want immigrants.

Of course a nigger family on the main picture in the article.

So, Africans---- good.
Russians----- backwards and evil.
JUST.
>>
Makes sense If I lived in an African shithole I'd probably rather identify myself as a global citizen too.
>>
>>72308697
Wow, niggers want to move to countries with free shit. Who would have thought? It's not like there is a shrotage of niggers either. I guess this is why Zuckerberg wants to give everyone free internet and tablets.
>>
>>72309508

The god damn BBC is making me rage.

>What's wrong with you white people? Africans are progressive, you should too!! There are no such silly things as COUNTRIES, there's only PLANET EARTH!!!
>Look at how backwards and faggot hating Russians are. We should definately fuck em up soon, due to their racist/nazi tendencies.
>>
I don't know, I found the tone of the article to be pretty neutral.

It admits the trend of globalization is reversing in developed nations, which is good.
>>
File: America.png (6 KB, 316x222) Image search: [Google]
America.png
6 KB, 316x222
>>72308697
>identifying as global
>not as your country
>mfw
>>
>>72309992

I dunno, man.
It seemed pretty pro-niggery.

>Token nigger family in the picture.
>Obvious bias towards how awesome niggers are, because they are from planet earth, not shithole kenya.
>More russia bashing.

I dunno, maybe its just me hating BBC with all my heart. Fucking pro EU kikes. Fuck em.
>>
Disgusting globalism
>>
>>72308697

It's because of America

If the BBC is wrong then by extension Enlightenment political philosophy is wrong, and if that is wrong the whole modern Liberal Secular movement is wrong and if THATS wrong, the American experiment is wrong and a failure.
>>
>>72308697
There is nothing wrong with globalism, the problem is that not many people understand how it's supposed to work and for some reason the elite still end up on top.
>>
File: based russia.jpg (63 KB, 678x525) Image search: [Google]
based russia.jpg
63 KB, 678x525
>>72308697
>>
>>72313884
lots of 'undecided' germans means they are taking the red pill but don't want to admit it yet
>>
>south african bhacking east african immgrants to death with machetes.jpg
>>
More reliable shill articles from the useless Lügenpresse.
>>
>>72312389
Globalism is inherently wrong because it is one, admittedly large step towards the final end goal of normalizing society to the point where we are little more than carbon copies of one another, with no other purpose but to assist the collective hivemind and fuel those at the top who exist outside the hive and control it to fit their will
>>
>>72308697
THIS IS JEWISH PROPAGANDA

KILL EVERY JEW BEFORE THEY KILL YOU
>>
>>72308697
>72% of Brits support Syrian immigration
Where the fuck do they get these numbers? I don't know one person who supports this shit and I work in London ffs. Do they question people in Brighton coffee shops?
>>
>>72314331
Shit !1111!11 Israel he know his stuff catch him and brainwash him with finest BBC and afternoon shows
>>
>>72314352
imigrations camp ...
>>
File: 1404525585260.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1404525585260.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>72314565
you can try!
>>
>>72308697
So open minded their brains fell out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.