[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
>>
>>72308553
Donald will be the nominee (i think)
Hilary will be prosecuted (confirmed by my link in the FBI)
ask a mossad agent anything
>>
>>72308693
>hillary will be prosecuted
I fucking wish lmao
>>
>>72308553
Not an agrument
>>
>>72308693
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
If Herbert walker wasn't an incumbent, Perot would've wiped the floor with Slick Willy
>>
>>72308693
How many IDF tanks have you wrecked this year?
>>
>>72308553
Dramatic japanese weevil surferdude
>>
Trump isn't third party lmao.
>>
>>72308909
classified
>>
>>72308693
Opening for Boinee, no?
>>
File: image.png (251 KB, 909x926) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251 KB, 909x926
>>72308693
>Hillary will be prosecuted

Are you fucking kidding me? She is so fucking corrupt she could make a mob boss blush.
>>
>>72308693
Clinton wolnt be prosecuted but if she is Obama will probably write her a pardon. There's no winning here.
>>
>>72308553
The difference is that Trump is in the Republican Party and Ross ran as an independent.
>>
>>72309166
They are going to wait until a new president is sworn in. If it's her, they bring charges to get her impeached. It would be retarded to indict her under Obama.
>>
>>72308840
are you just posting this in every thread?
>>
File: a libertarian future.png (727 KB, 2482x472) Image search: [Google]
a libertarian future.png
727 KB, 2482x472
>>72308553
>>
>>72309355
*tips catheter*
>>
>>72309467
I thought that said "Alberta Rian Future."
>>
>>72309355
I know who you are and i can easily find out where you live. Each and every single one of you, the law means nothing to me. I will get you all as if you were pokemon. Any suspicious people will be considered enemies from hence forth, once i have collected all the information i need, and have practised my methods of annihilation, the destruction will commence. Nobody is safe, I see the way you laugh and pretend to not know, you will pay for that in ways you cannot imagine. I don't care if you see this and try to get me first, i double dare you to try me. The stalkers have unleashed a side of me that has never been seen, im now prepared for whatever you throw at me. And if you even think you can fuck with me or my house, im prepared to end you on the spot. When the fun is over i will do whatever i want, maybe ill go on the run, maybe ill just let them find me, that's none of your business.

My hitlist is growing by the day, and i don't care who is first. Even if you are prepared, i will still get you easily.
>>
>>72309275
That just sounds retarded. With both parties goes full diapers on face retarded, all the potatoes go for whatever indicts her and then pardon her after bernie reigns supreme
>>
>>72309639
going not goes
>>
>>72309541
Alberta Aryan future*
>>
>>72308553

Trump is winning his primary and nobody gave a thumping fuck about Ross. Key difference.
>>
>>72309072
>dat bulge
>>
>>72309668
Thats what I thought it was code for.
>>
>>72309579
What the say did you just say fuck me about, you bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerou Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the little pathetic thing. Life you call yours? Your fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If you only could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you wouldn't, you shouldn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>>72309467
>ALI-BERT
>ARIAN
>FUTURE
>>
>war (this time with an enemy that can fight back)
>open borders - "Bring 'em on" Bush)
>"amnesty" (read: invasion licence) - Reagan
>globalist agenda with trade agreements
>"No Child Left Behind" (or whatever progressives' new name)

If Trump lets people voice their disagreement with all that, that's enough. Absent Trump, we'd have (yet) another Bush (i. e., more of the above). The standard of the Republican Party is the exact right colour (okay, maybe it should have some pink in it as well for the buggerers).
>>
>>72309166
Does Obama have the power to pardon her before she's convicted?
>>
>>72309981
Here we go again, another fucking dickhead trying to tell me how to live my life. This babyfur_watch asshole on here, commenting on my LJ telling me that im making a big mistake by throwing away my college education just to, quote, "Roll around in crapped diapers and meddling in cheap and petty BDSM fetishes." Who the fuck do you think you are saying this shit, i swear to the fuckin heavens above if i knew where you were, i would come over, break my foot off in your ass and slice your damn throat. I have enough crap coming from my dad and grandmother about the way im living my life, so i dont need to hear it from some fucking scumbag like you. There are two things you do not fuck with when it comes to me, my friends and my lifestyle. You screw with either one of those things and you're gonna have one pissed off fox on your ass. Just becuase im a babyfur doesnt mean that i dont have a dark side, i will go medevil on you if you provoke me. I'm getting fuckin sick and tired of these fuckers thinking that since we're babyfurs that they can push us around and redicule us and not have us fight back. Most, if not all of us babyfurs get pissed off if an outsider decides to fuck with us. You may not like the fact that we are babyfurs, but you will fucking respect it, that's all we ask anyways. Everyone has their fetishes, and ours just happens to be wearing and using diapers, sucking on pacifiers and bottles, wearing baby clothes and acting like baby's. We aint hurtin no one by doing this, but there are some that are making it seem that way, which is complete and udder bullshit. As far as the BDSM stuff go, so what, i wanna be owned by someone and dommed by them, big deal. Keep your fucking comments to yourself if all they're gonna do is gonna piss off whoever your sending it to. Use common since you stupid pricks...oh wait, you dont have any!
>>
>>72308906

If Perot wasn't a faggot that got scared of how tough were politics and dropped out in the middle of his campaign like sissy then came back, then he might have defeated both.
>>
>>72309275
FBI doesn't get to decide
The justice department, headed by Obama's pet nigger, does
>>
>>72308693

How's passover?
>>
File: 2hdpbms.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2hdpbms.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>Dems bleeding voters
>helping
>>
>>72310631
The FBI can always leak their recommendation though. Prosecution or not, the FBI saying that you're guilty will sink any campaign. It may also put Obama in a position where his justice dept. dismissing Clinton could impact his already shitty legacy.
>>
>>72308553
Perot wasn't doing this well. Trump is nearing Reagan levels of support. He's about to fucking break the all time vote record for Republicans
>>
>>72310521
Yeah, but I really doubt he'd completely cock up his legacy to pardon a woman he hates
>>
File: muh god emperor.jpg (17 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
muh god emperor.jpg
17 KB, 280x180
>>72309042
>implying he wont just miss the 1237 delegates (by pure coincidence) get denied on the 2nd balot and run as third party
>>
>>72311066

Are you sure about that, how can someone be awarded a pardon for something they have not yet been charged with.

The scenario I thought might happen is that its synchronised, she's charged at 9am on obongo's last day, and pardoned at 9.05 by him. Personally I hope Trump selects Petreus or McKristal as his running mate, and then when he becomes POTUS gives the job of prosecuting Hillary for Benghazi to a former general VP. Military would love it.
>>
>>72311262
All politics are by coincidence, why make the cutoff at the point where a certain number of delegates are needed as if the number itself and the amount of states isn't purely by coincidence.
>>
Mr. Israeli intelligence agent, will the sleeper cells in the US be activated by Obama and Obama declare martial law so he can be president forever???
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.