[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s view on police brutality? Why is resis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: RuyWK.jpg (648 KB, 3405x2266) Image search: [Google]
RuyWK.jpg
648 KB, 3405x2266
What is /pol/'s view on police brutality?

Why is resisting arrest a crime?
Video definitely related >youtube.com/watch?v=jizDaPF9Cuk
>>
>>72308193

> Be black
> Just graduate high school
> Beautiful day in Ferguson, Missouri
> Decide to roll a blunt with yo homies
> Can't afford the outrageous 99 cent price for a Swisher Sweet
> Strangle a scrawny poo-in-loo and steal Swisher Sweet instead
> Cops on the lookout for large, but gentle, black male for stealing Swisher Sweet and assaulting Pajeet
> Cop finds black male matching description
> "You're under arrest."
> Nigger punches cop and reaches for gun
> Nigger gets gunned down despite threatening officer's life
> Muh police brutality

Resisting arrest is a crime because if an officer is threatened for attempting to arrest a degenerate thug nigger for Pajeet-punching, there need to be repercussions. Police brutality is a non-issue if you don't behave like a nigger after being punished for committing a crime.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (726 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
726 KB, 3000x2000
>>72308193
Police is treated like shit. I am more concerned with how there is brutality towards police.
>>
>>72308193
>Why is resisting arrest a crime?
you must be a nigger
>>
>>72308193
What a fucking boring video.

Fuck you Greece.
>>
>>72308193
I just think cops should be using rubber bullets instead of live ammo. I mean, if they start firing on you, you can use live ammo, but for everyday patrol I think less than lethal should suffice.
>>
File: slapped.gif (2 MB, 310x225) Image search: [Google]
slapped.gif
2 MB, 310x225
>>72308193
>>
>>72308193
>"Why is resisting arrest a crime?"

>"Hey Jamar, I'm gonna need you to stop beating your unconscious girlfriend and the EMTs trying to treat her and get in the squad car."
>"fuk u whitey i ain't gotta do shit!"
>"Oh... well shit, it's not like we can *force* him to comply with us... I guess we'll just go home."
>>
Holy shit that cop car glass, windows goes up and silence at last.
>>
>>72308193
Now this is my kind of ASMR

>No
>You can't do this
>Stop
>No No No
>>
>>72308193
if it's against leftists im okay with it
>>
File: got-told.gif (478 KB, 140x105) Image search: [Google]
got-told.gif
478 KB, 140x105
>>72308596
>Resisting arrest is a crime because if an officer is threatened for attempting to arrest a degenerate thug nigger for Pajeet-punching, there need to be repercussions. Police brutality is a non-issue if you don't behave like a nigger after being punished for committing a crime.

Did you even watch the video?

I'm all for supporting cops and gunning down deserved niggers, but these drunk girls?

Was it really necessary to arrest them?
What the fuck is wrong with our society?
We can't get drunk anymore to dodge the reality of this shithole world we live in without being harassed by some cop with a below average IQ on a power trip.
>>
>>72309112
Damn Ted, no wonder your daughters hates you lol.
>>
File: CLuZctVUkAAnE6-large.jpg (131 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CLuZctVUkAAnE6-large.jpg
131 KB, 1024x1024
>>72309247
>Implying
>>
>>72309221
> Ugh I need to "dodge the reality of this shithole world we live in" because I'm an angsty Western teen and the only way I can do that is by being a drunken degenerate cunt and running around like a tribalistic dindu. Fuck the man for enforcing a standard of decorum on the streets.

You sound like a "muh rage against teh ebil capitalist system" faggotl. If you need to get drunk, do it in the comfort of your own home instead of stumbling around the streets like a vagrant nigger.
>>
>>72309221
>Was it really necessary to arrest them?
Was it really necessary to flimflam the officer instead of walking to her car and pulling out her ID?

If you're consuming alcohol in the state of Arkansas, police are well within their right to request a valid ID. It's unlawful to consume alcohol if you're under the age of 21 or do not possess an ID to demonstrate to an officer that you're 21 or older.

Bitch violated the law and tried to run--so yes, it was necessary to arrest her.
>>
Prepare to masturbate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM
>>
File: 1391893093890.jpg (65 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1391893093890.jpg
65 KB, 1000x563
>>72309867
Maybe I should clarify- I realize that it was against the law.

The point I was trying to make is why the fuck is it a law in the first place?
For thousands of years a person could do this- get drunk, fuck around, and do even worse.
Only for like the last 100 years have laws like these actually EXISTED and there is an institution that actually enforces them.

And no I am not smoking weed.
>>
>>72309584
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1443154211804.jpg (77 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1443154211804.jpg
77 KB, 700x714
>>72309221
If public intoxication is a crime in that county then yes. The people living there or their democratically elected representatives voted to make public intoxication illegal. They can also vote to make it legal again. Not the cops fault for enforcing what most people in that community want.
>>
>>72309980
>For thousands of years a person could do this- get drunk, fuck around, and do even worse.

And why do you think that was acceptable back then neighbour? What gives you the idea that stumbling alcoholics were venerated?
>>
>>72309980
>why the fuck is it a law in the first place?
To make you feel subservient and afraid and question yourself / the legality of your actions even when there is no harm done against society.
To make you afraid
>>
File: office-space-01_l.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
office-space-01_l.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>72310051

See >>72309980

>The people living there or their democratically elected representatives voted to make public intoxication illegal. They can also vote to make it legal again. Not the cops fault for enforcing what most people in that community want.

The idea is that this is a by the people for the people kind of deal then right?
In reality it is impossible for a citizen to overturn a law like this.
A borderline ridiculous law that infringes on our freedom can get passed and within years it becomes the norm and people forget about it.
Repeat this process of things becoming the norm and in a few decades, what was once considered a basic right, is now against multiple laws and punishable by jailtime.

Take raising the minimum age of alcohol consumption in the US for example.
For my parents it was only 18 years old. For me it was 21.

That many more people get arrested and prosecuted for something that would have otherwise been normal and OK had they been born decades earlier.

Go to a third world country, or places in Europe and you realize the difference.

When I traveled abroad to South America I felt such an incredible sense of freedom. It was a raw kind of feel, and while I also felt more susceptible to crime and such, the liberating feeling was exhilarating(to not feel like every fucking thing you do is probably breaking some law and that you could essentially just be arrested at any time).
>>
>>72310194
>To make you feel subservient and afraid and question yourself / the legality of your actions even when there is no harm done against society.
>To make you afraid
Shit there is some knowledge dropped by a Greek bro.

I'm half greek myself
Efcaristo arapis
>>
>>72310361
>In reality it is impossible for a citizen to overturn a law like this.

Of course one citizen can't overturn laws that would be a dictatorship. If 51% of voting age citizens wanted that law gone it would be gone. If 51% of all voting age US citizens wanted the drinking age lowered to 18 again it would be.
>>
>>72308193
>Struggling to handcuff a drunk girl
Dafuq? Does he have the grip of a 12yo girl with rickets?
>>
File: received_265853917089234.jpg (28 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
received_265853917089234.jpg
28 KB, 684x576
>>72308193
Hating pigs is childish, liberal. I used hate them too, but when I had 8 cops testifying against me in court I realized that some are nice, some assholes, all people. The asshole to nice ratio is way higher due to the fact that they can lie and cheat way more, but we need pigs.

Also rarely undesireables get killed in the holding cells here, donno how to feel about that.
>>
Land of the free.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.