[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 620x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 620x501
Was it racism?
>>
>>72307369
Thats not for White People to say is it?
>>
>>72307369
It was beautiful.
>>
>shop lifter summarily executed on sight despite no such capital punishment existing
>whites automatically create reasons to justify it
>>
>>72307369
>>72307369
It was bullets.
>>
>>72307369
Self-preservation.
>>
File: free shrugs.png (499 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
499 KB, 449x642
>>72307550

I ain't gonna argue with you over 1 less nigger.
>>
>>72307651
>it wasn't racism
>niggers
>>
Yes, watermelon graduate robbed anyone that wasn't black and attacked police that were not black, he died from his own racism.
>>
ye mang

he a good boy

he dindu nuffin
>>
>>72307369
A word coined by cultural marxists to help subvert western culture by silencing any discussion about other races with a word that invokes shame, from official scientific publications to the casual familly discussions it became shameful to talk about race. Something like that.
>>
File: Daren_wilson_lulz.gif (4 MB, 2224x9942) Image search: [Google]
Daren_wilson_lulz.gif
4 MB, 2224x9942
>>72307369
Nope, and I don't care either way, it made for one hell of a trigger fest. Not exactly zimzam tier, but if it had gone to trial it had the potential
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 591x600
>72307369
>Was it racism?

Of course. No nigger with a diploma would rob a store, physically assault the shopkeeper, and then attack a cop who told him to stop walking in the middle of the road.

If it wasn't for raciss white men, we would've walked on the moon by now.

>he a gud boy
>getting he life back on track
>church erryday
>bout to drop he new mixtape
>become an asstronaut nex week

Mars be raciss an sheeit, yo
>>
File: 1451156708590.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451156708590.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>72307369
From what evidence was gathered I'd say no.

Brown robbed a convince store and roughed up a clerk which was all caught on camera. You don't accidentally steal a carton of swisher and toss around the store owner, you do it if you're a generic thug.

Afterwards he was caught Jaywalking and this is where things become solely based off of forensics because the only real eyewitness was totally full of shit. Mike Brown weighs 290lbs/131kg and somehow his blood ended up inside the police cruiser along with GSR(gunshot residue). Mikes friend says the police officer drove up to them without saying a word, pulled the 290 'kid' in to his police car THROUGH THE DRIVERS WINDOW and shot him.

It becomes a clusterfuck again until the forensics shows Brown died while bum rushing towards the officer with his head down.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.