[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to jail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 679567678.png (234 KB, 1280x594) Image search: [Google]
679567678.png
234 KB, 1280x594
Has /pol/ ever been to prison?

I just skirted a DUI a week back and it really got me thinking about what my life would be like if I had killed someone and gone in.

Does prison actually
>rehabilitate and create model citizens
>put the fear of God into released inmates who avoid going back at all costs
>do nothing and is a waste of time that turns people out worse then when they got in

Also
>How common is rape?
>>
Goody good reporting. My father is a corrections officer and there are many that are in and out all the time. I'm with a co-worker that has been to prison 2 times in the last 4 months I've been there and he acts like it's nothing. It becomes another part of your life.

Another shitty thing is going to jail usually means losing your job and making it harder to get a new one. So it forever fucks you up, creating a vicious cycle where the only way to survive is to turn to crime.
>>

It doesn't. It would be great if it would, but even in Finland where great steps are taken to do just this for the criminals, relatively many end up back within two years (career criminals, dumbos and such). It's honestly worse in the US with the whole prison complex shit.

Not really.

>do nothing and is a waste of time that turns people out worse then when they got in

I finished my Master's degree while in prison. I've heard that there are different kinds of educational programs in the US as well, it doesn't have to be a waste. You've got lots of time to read and reflect.

>How common is rape?

I never encountered rape, sex does exists. I shared a cell with a willing twink so the time went by pretty fast. Hard to say about US prisons, but I'd wager that it doesn't happen as often as media makes it out to be.
>>
>just skirted a DUI
>got me thinking about what my life would be like
Maybe you should stop only thinking about yourself all the time.
>>
>>72307705
it depends entirely on what you're there for

violent felonies and common thieves and druggies are not mixed together.
>>
File: qgZi3Th.png (449 KB, 1280x869) Image search: [Google]
qgZi3Th.png
449 KB, 1280x869
>>72307324
>niggers in prison just ignoring and not even looking at seperated white man with swastika on chest like fine gentlemen
>protagonist stammering like a child when Jew argued high immigrant criminality is based on racist jurisdiction and poverty

This movie was so fucking horrible, kek.
>>
>>72307324
Tell them you're in for Cat pictures. They'll go easier on you if you're there for computer crimes.

Remember /pol/'s windmill of friendship? That's now your tattoo.

Yes.
>>
>>72307757
Scandinavian prison is the holiday inn compared to US prison
>>
>DUI

Stop being a faggot
>>
>>72307324
Never ever received a traffic ticket. I did get a parking ticket one time but that's a civil charge, not criminal and the vehicle was registered to my parents so technically they got the ticket not me.

I'm a good boy. Mostly terrified of losing my CCW over some stupid criminal charge desu. Gun rights are my #1 deterrent to crime.
>>
>>72308024
>violent felonies and common thieves and druggies are not mixed together.

Yes they are.

You have obviously never been to jail or prison.

Jail is a horrible thing. You don't want to go there. Rape never happens, but getting beaten or killed does.
>>
youll be fine as long as youre not a sex offendor and just respect others
>>
File: Girls (1).png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls (1).png
490 KB, 449x401
>>72307324
>he commits crimes
>>
>>72307324
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72308987
I've watched enough episodes of Jail, Lockup, and Locked Up to know that you're wrong. Jail itself might be different because they hold all types of arrestees but prison is most definitely segregated by level of offense. You never have murderers alongside tax cheats at least not in the many, many episodes I've seen.
>>
>>72309204
in county jail you are more likely to get fucked up than in prison really
>>
>>72307324
Why would you ever end up in prison unless you are a nigger?
>>
>>72309204
Profile: when cameras are around they straighten the jail up to look like it should.
>>
>>72309313
This.

Jail is full of shitbags trying to prove themselves before they ship off to prison. They will beat anyone for any reason to look hard for their gang to ensure they have protection in prison. I'm a former CO.
>>
>>72309022
Seids in speece
>>
>>72308795

Scandinavian prisons are holiday inns compared to Finnish prisons and Finnish prisons are holiday inns compared to US prisons I would say.

>>72309022

I know law-abiding cunts and good-hearted criminals. One of the men I met in prison was locked up for repeated firearm violations (including a full-auto kalashnikov). He just likes shooting paper targets on his own land.

Goes on to show how much of a joke some shit like gun control or war on drugs are, he's probably out shooting paper targets again.
>>
>>72307757
>shared cell with willing think, to flew

Dirty cunt..
>>
>>72307324
I know a guy who was in for about a decade. He said rape wasn't common. He has a chipped tooth. He came out very educated because he got involved in productive activities and i believe took classes. problem is though that it seems that he wouldnt mind going in again. he already went back once. i think prison becomes a kind of culture that is hard to escape from.
>>
>>72309533
>problem is though that it seems that he wouldnt mind going in again
That's what I can't understand. Prison seems pretty awful and I can't imagine wanting to go back after I've been released. Institutionalization is real I guess.
>>
>>72307324
Did like three months because I was accussed to kill a guy on a bar fight.
They proved me guilty at first but in the end someone managed to get a confession out of the real culprit (I was involved in the fight but never really touched the guy that died, who died falling with his head on the edge of the curb).

Prison doesn't rehabilitate. There's a lot of people inside prison who are HIV possitive and probably will die there and those are the kind of people that make you go in circles (you have to commit another crime to defend yourself from them, etc).

People reading the bible are your best friends in prison but idk about fear of God when getting out. I was just pissed at the system and the idiots that got me there.

In Spain you have plenty of sport activities and trade schools/classes.

Rape is rare. I heard stories about the prison's unwritten laws. Like they grab the rapist and offer him the possibility of cutting a piece of his own dick or letting anyone else do it.
>>
>>72307847
/thread
>>
File: pleased.jpg (12 KB, 200x341) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
12 KB, 200x341
>>72307324

Well my lad, I could go on with the stories but long story short after I completely eviscerated my last victim in a tub of acid, the bobbies caught on and I tried to escape.

They caught me, sent me to Wandsworth Prison, and in there I dwelled till 1954. Must say it was a very dreadful experience. Unless you know how to get away with your crimes without leaving any evidence, I would suggest being a law-abiding citizen.
>>
>>72309598
Free food, free shelter and your only real responsibility is not getting killed. Sure beats working a minimum wage job just to live in squalor and starve.
>>
>>72308987
jail is only dangerous on felony blocks where people are awaiting trial or waiting to be transferred to prison (for violent felonies). the misdemeanor blocks and non-violent felony blocks are not statistically dangerous.

It's clear you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

if jails and prisons werent segregated by offense level it would be fucking chaos.
>>
>>72309533
>>72309598
Have an uncle that was sentenced to a county jail, but got in a fight while in, so the judged made him serve the rest of his sentence(six months) in a state prison. He said the state prison was much more up kept and chill compared to county. He awlays talks about how he met some of the smartest people and some of the dumbest people he's ever know while in prison. Apparently self racial segregation dominates the prison yard. It's not something thats forced, it just happens naterually. Blacks eat lunch and hang out at the black table. Same with whites, Mexicans, etc..
Sounded a lot like high school desu.
>>
>>72307324
Nice to see some serious answers.

Anyway, I know about two people that went to prison here. They are absolute idiots.

One guy got caught because he didn't pay insurance on his car(he had been convicted before). Now, in that car he had an illegal weapon and a crate of beer. They then searched his house, and found more weapons.
He basically waves around huge signs saying: HEY, I AM DOING SOMETHING AGAINST THE LAAAW! He also tells everybody at the party all about any illegal substance or object he has in his posession. What a dummie.

The other guy went to prison three times for bar fights, last time the cat dragged him to some party I was at it indeed ended in a drunk fight. He had gotten out two weeks before that.
>>
>>72307757
What'd you do to land in Prison?
>>
>>72309062
I laughed my ass off, thanks for that.
>>
>>72309598
it's not that different from a difficult college program. No free time, do what they say, eat pre-cooked cafeteria meals, no fun, etc.
>>
>>72309816
*tips catheter*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=UhF4Kpg6soc&NR=1
>>
>>72309776

Aggravated assault
>>
>Stand up for yourself. Same as on the outside. If people think they can walk all over you free of consequence they will.
>Walk confidently and sternly. Appearance makes a difference.
>Start telling fish stories.
>Do not accept favors from people without intent to return them, even if no terms were agreed upon.
>Mind your own business.
>Always kick it with the old guys.
>>
>>72307705
>prison 2 times in the last 4 months

That's jail dumb ass. There is a difference
>>
>>72309727
The jails I have been in are not separated like that.

They mixed in people going to prison, with sex offenders and violent felons, which I am one of.

It's you that knows nothing.
>>
>>72307757
Dis nigger just said he fucked a dude in the ass. Is no one going to call him out on his degeneracy?
>>
>>72310036
Lmao. Lying on the internet is pathetic my man.
>>
>>72307324
Lmao, gtfoh, faggot.

It sucks hell'a balls, but you get used to it and become quite accustomed to being there, so no.
Yea... Basically. You do nothing but workout and play cards/chess all day. Wait for a good fight/riot. Meet some good drug/crime connects. You get out with a connect in the cartel who can get pounds of meh cheap and a biker who traffics M4s.
>How common is rape?
Literally almost not a thing. Most sex is consensual... and common. But a super top secret.
>>
>>72308024
If it's a first offense and the person never makes it to prison and stays in the local jail, then you are likely correct. They may be near someone like that for a brief period while the person is waiting to talk to a judge or something but if it's your 2nd or 3rd drug offense it's pretty likely you will be going to prison and all bets are off.
>>
>>72307324
It put a sense of failure in myself , getting out with no money car or place to sleep at night . When you feel like that its easy to get back into old habits , for so long I was just scraping by living out of an abandoned car eating canned tamales trying my hardest not to want to die while praying someone would give a homeless ex con a chance . Honestly its different for ever person it takes a strong person to not go right back to breaking the law because its the easier way, shit o remember being 15 and carrying $5k in cash as if it were nothing because when your breaking the law its easy as fuck to make money. Its so twisted really , you can live big and on the edge with a risk of losing a portion of your life span behind bars or you can play straight and narrow and a lot of people make it work for them but the rest live in mediocrity.

Also the prison I was in rape was unheard of but gay jokes were very common , worst I saw was a back rub in 8 months.
>>
prison rape is a meme that make people feel better when the bad guy who kills and rapes an entire family while wiping their cards for 2 mil and blowing it on hookers. They get off with life in prison and the babbies made the rape meme to lake themselves feel better about justice.

Prison offers 3 meals, all the snacks you can buy, tv, cable, books, magazines, and you're even allowed to have mp3 players and Xbox ones.

It really depends what state you land in prison. Some states have stricter no fun laws. Other states allow more.
>>
>>72307757
So are you gay or what
>>
>>72310036
I just re-read your post.

You literally just copied what I said.
Sex offense is a violent felony, retard.

there won't for instance be someone in for burglary transferring to prison for 11 months in the same pod as someone awaiting trial for assault with a deadly weapon or murder.

It just literally doesn't happen.
>>
>>72309313
Also not true. Jail is for people who are typically getting out soon. Prison is for long term stays. It ups the likelyhood that they are willing to say, fuck it.
>>
>>72310263
was an exchange student in south, this posts really brings back the memories.
>>
>>72310263
he fucked another man, he is not gay.
>>
>>72310116
I'm not lying.

You really think everywhere is the same?

Maybe in the real big cities like new york and chicago they have pods for specific crimes, but that's not how it is everywhere.

In my state, even in prison, they assign you a 'level' that goes from 4 to 1, 1 being the highest threat.

They evaluate you during a quarantine period along with your history and then give you a level.

There are murderers (lifers) and rapists and violent men such as myself all at level 4, the lowest level here, and there is the most violence at that level as well.

The county jails in this state are worse than the prisons.
>>
>>72309598
No, it's the fact that you don't have any responsibilities. If I ever lose my job and and just before I go homeless I'm going to just kill someone so I will just get fed and sleep for the rest of my life. I will advise my wife to do the same.
>>
>>72308230
the movie was horrible because it presented a lot of valid arguments about why immigration is bad for america and then countered these by saying 'but that's racist'

although it all would of been fine if they went with the original ending
>>
>>72310318
this isnt true

in county jail people are waiting to get sentenced and you can stay there for a long time if you go to trial and then you go to prison
>>
>>72310179
It still doesn't matter. People being transferred to low or medium security prison for possession, burglary, fraud, larceny, etc are housed with other non-violent criminals like DUIs and stoners and every other fuck up.

They are absolutely not housed with medium-high and maximum security prisoners.
>>
>>72310318
In California we have a half time rule where no matter what sentence you're given you do half if you don't make parole first. It requires a sentence of at least 7 years or more just to get into a prison out here and the only things that can do that are strikable offenses such as violent crimes or sales charges like dealing a MASSIVE amount of drugs in your possession with proven intent to sell.
>>
>>72307324
Why don't you stop being a fucking degenerate loser and stop fucking drinking and driving. How are you gonna do any of your redpill bs if you are in prison? Retard.

Plus, other people's lives and shit? You're n utter piece of shit, but what if you kill some beautiful Aryan housewife with her 2.5 Aryan children? Think about other people for once, you fucking nigger.
>>
File: 1461010230725.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1461010230725.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
Youth authority and county jail. Never did any state time.
>>
>>72310298
>Sex offense is a violent felony, retard.

That is sure as fuck not how it's looked at in jail or prison. If you bash some faggot in the head, you're looked at a lot different than someone who raped a teenage girl.

>there won't for instance be someone in for burglary transferring to prison for 11 months in the same pod as someone awaiting trial for assault with a deadly weapon or murder.

I'm telling you that's exactly what happens in the last 2 states I've lived in
>>
>>72309441
Breivik's "prison cell" looks alot better than the shitty room I'm currently renting out.
>>
>>72310606
That is 100% the case , its all general pop I was a non violent and I was still housed with inmates from level 3-4 yards.
>>
>>72310029
Oh, one more thing.
>Everyone loves to see an elaborate troll. They're gonna drop bantz down at every opportunity. Lighten up unless it's personal and you know it.
>>
i was under arrest couple of times spent most 2 days in a cell in a police station
>>
>>72307324
Fuck you you degenerate fucking faggot. You deserve prison for driving drunk. An fucking hero.
>>72307847
/thread
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (109 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
109 KB, 640x438
It's a free bed and a meal for the rest of your life. Some even have computers, exercise machines, television sets, and books. It's basically what you would expect out of a hotel... but with conjugal visits.

And you're almost never executed for your crimes. People are given third fourth fifth even sixth chances to get their lives in order. It's all a joke.

I got no pity for these people. Hey /pol/ write your state officials and ask for fast-track executions! Families shouldn't have to wait twenty years and all parole hearing are denied before getting the chance to see a perp die.
>>
Fuken niggers how you end up in jail?
>>
>>72310547
This. Don't be a fucking dickhead OP.
>>
>>72307324
rarely
never
>How common is rape?
yes
>>
>>72310710
He gets to hang out there all day too, no shit ass job that sucks your soul out until you start contemplating suicide. Just books, and working out, and three meals a day motherfucker!
>>
>>72308230
>>72310498
First half of the movie was great, but the ending doesn't account for:
>He only got out of prison alive because his nig friend kept him off the table
>His nig friend had no idea he was in for murdering two niggers
>The moment the kid learns to relax around blacks he gets fucking popped

In real life he'd have been shanked up as soon as he got ditched by his nazi buddies.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (53 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
53 KB, 685x567
>>72311314
So you mean to say if I murder a bunch of lefties in Norway I can forever have my very own cozy room with all of the accommodations and not have to worry about being thrown on the streets or giving blowjobs in a back alley for $10?
>>
>>72310545
No, violent crimes get 67% not half.
>>
>>72311444
Don't forget the 20 year maximum sentence and video games and music studios!

Why are we not killing leftists and shitskins in Scandinavia?

If we're smart about it we could get quadruple digit kill counts.
>>
I went to a bunch of different juvies and jails and prisons in various countries off and on from ages 12-34

No. The only time I ever saw people end up better off then when they went in was in juvie, and those kids benefited from the stability of halfway houses, not from jail itself, and a stable home in the first place would have been better for them, that's probably all they ever needed.

I've never seen anything about the system help an adult at all.

No, it gives you a baseline. Letting a man know what he can endure and what he can inflict does not create fear, it dulls the very ability to fear.

Well it does nothing and is a waste of time in regards to the growth of an inmate. But there are some people that just don't belong on the outs. I would not say that it is always a waste of time for everybody involved.

I learned nothing there. I only stopped being a career criminal when I was given several choices during a lets call it a merger, and I chose the one where I walked away with no more involvement with any of them. It had absolutely nothing to do with any consequences or life lessons related to prison.

I've actually always considered returning to be a safety net, if what I am doing to make legit money fails utterly, I can always pick up where I left off.
>How common is rape?

None on any of the ranges I've been on, as far as I know.

Except in the bug wards, of course. But crazy people always rape each other anywhere, that's not necessarily a jail thing, it happened in hospitals I had live-in assessments at, among the population that unlike me, was not even on the secure ward, they were not prisoners.
>>
>>72307757
Gotta be b8. You ain't just gonna end your paragraph by saying time flew cause you were smashing twink boipussi.
>>
>>72307324

6 years for voluntary manslaughter.
>>
>>72311444
kek has spoken through your full house
>>
>>72311444
Yeah man! Just think; no worries about bills and taxes and shit like that. Never have to worry about being evicted or having to move. Your job is probably going nowhere, all you are doing is making some cocksucker who doesn't respect you richer, so fuck it! Think about how ripped you could get with all day to work out, or how many books you could read. You're throwing your life away not to do it.
>>
>>72310110
>>72310263
>>72311904

What's the big deal about fucking a guy? Most of the 4chan jacks off or has jacked off to a trap anyways. I'm bi and I regret no nothing.
>>
>>72310029
Pretty much this. Also don't get involved to heavily into the whole gambling deal. People will try to get you to play spades all day and will usually cheat or are just bonified pros because they've played it the whole time they've been in there.

Find a chill old dude and play some chess or something. Its what I do everytime I end up in county jail. Either that or find a good book and sit in my cell all day and jerk off.
>>
>>72307324
>>rehabilitate and create model citizens
No, everyone i know has killed since release

>>put the fear of God into released inmates who avoid going back at all costs
No, make you tougher, stronger and alot more mean

>>do nothing and is a waste of time that turns people out worse then when they got in
It turns normal fags into killers, i know
>

>>How common is rape?
Happens all the time, inmates do it, screws do it, learn to accept it and its alot easier...when its happen think how you are going to kill the motherfucker and wipe out his crew and family
>>
>>72312157
Oh, well it's not weird if you like that kind of thing. I think most people were thinking along the lines of getting lonely and trying the D for the first time out of desperation. Not the most appetizing thing for a straight dude to consider, you know?
>>
>>72312336
>>>How common is rape?
>Happens all the time,

Holy shit there is literally nothing better about bongistan
>>
I really wouldn't want to go to an Italian prison.
They are overcrowded as fuck, and almost 0 services that are offered in other countries.
>>
File: 1451085081694.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1451085081694.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>72310364
>There are murderers (lifers) and rapists and violent men such as myself all at level 4, the lowest level here, and there is the most violence at that level as well.
>violent men such as myself
Fugging edgy :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>72311965
So... You mean murder?
>>
File: gyorskocsi bv.jpg (69 KB, 587x384) Image search: [Google]
gyorskocsi bv.jpg
69 KB, 587x384
Rate the Gyorskocsi Street prison of Budapest.
>>
File: gyorskocsi bv2.jpg (149 KB, 496x330) Image search: [Google]
gyorskocsi bv2.jpg
149 KB, 496x330
>>
>>72313062

It was considered absent of malice so technically no, it is not murder.
>>
File: gyorskocsi bv3.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2730) Image search: [Google]
gyorskocsi bv3.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2730
>>
>>72314057
>>72314089
>>72314214
Looks like a pretty standard prison facility.
>>
>>72314266

We got a lot of flak for it from human rights organizations, because the cells were overcrowded.
>>
>>72307324
>Does prison actually
no, it grows hate for the state. if you were just in for some petty hashish/weed/dui shit. You are likely to become a real revolutionary, and undestand the gov is not your friend, it does not support you, it never has, it has only exploited you, it seeks to exploit you.

This is what jews do

lol no, you play the came, you know the prices.
>>do nothing and is a waste of time that turns people out worse then when they got in
It's an education camp for criminals, when you are out you now have good contacts in many different groupings, and prolly can get cheaper guns, drugs etc depending on what you had access to before. You get a whole new customer base if you already deal on the black marked, so very practical for a criminal.

>Also
>How common is rape?
That's something degenerate anglos do, the rest of the world does not do this. Except sweden, because they are all homos

>unless you are raving mad you should not be locked up
>you should make good for what dmg you have caused. If you can't come up with the shekels, you relatives must

Oh.. how I want the heathen court system back instead of your christian-roman-exploitation system. Fuck the court, justice does not exist here at least, you are a bit better off with the corruption, I mean not everyone is actually corrupt like here
>>
Did 3 years in a state prison in Ohio.

Very few people get rehabilitated. You get used to prison life and when you leave you're not really afraid of it like the average citizen is afraid of it.

And rape is pretty uncommon. There's enough guys willing to give it up that no one needs to rape anyone.
>>
>>72314165
>It was considered absent of malice so technically no, it is not murder.

how can there be such a thing?

how did you kill him?
>>
>>72314412
America is doing the same thing, with 4 people per cell, or more.

Except we just get a toilet, no door.
>>
File: 1457126560202.png (343 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
1457126560202.png
343 KB, 708x738
>>72314487
>Except sweden, because they are all homos

I chuckled
>>
>>72314412
It's somehow overlooked how inhumane a lot of prisons in the U.S. are. Most of them are extremely overcrowded. I know we do get blasted by some human rights organizations for it, but it's just back round noise. Literally nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>72314665
>average citizen is afraid of it
really?
>>
>>72314791
>so smug
>>
>>72307324
In France the prisons are full of sandniggers and muslim niggers. A white guy would get wrecked in a matter of minutes and the guards wouldn't give a fuck because they are mostly sandniggers themselves as well. Islam is everywhere and many sandnigs who didn't really care about religion before will become ultra radicalized in jail, where they can recruit their fellow sandnigs to plan terrorist attacks
>>
>>72314740
Oh, this is another thing. The toilet is not separated in U.S. prisons. It's literally at the foot of somebodies bed. Those flimsy metal bedframes wouldn't do, either. Somebody could break a piece off and use it as a shank. In my local jail it's two people on concrete slabs with the same type of mattress on those beds, and one or two people on the floor with them.
>>
>>72314683

I was walking home when a nig started following me. I ignored it at first as he was on a bike and just seemed to be fucking around. He tried to talk to me but I ignored him.

He was trying to bum a cigarette because I was smoking. I told him to fuck off knowing that a lot of nigs in my area use this as a ploy to get you to drop your guard, get close and then sucker punch you so they can rob you.

He starts laughing after I tell him to fuck off but he keeps following me. I get super-paranoid and tell him to stop following me and fuck off and he keeps laughing.

Keeps saying "Whatchoo gun doo? Whatchoo gun do? Fuck you, man."

I turned around and told him to fuck off. He sped up and skids his bike right in front of me and starts nigging, nodding his jaw at me and shit calling me a bitch. Tried to turn and walk away and he pushes me.

Turn around and swing but he turns so only hit his shoulder. He drops his bike and starts swinging. End up wrestling and I pull him to the ground, get a few hits in, he gets a few. I get behind him and put him in a rear-naked choke. Fucking nigger passes out. But I was so amped on adrenaline that I didn't let go right away and he died.

I freaked and ran home which is what fucked me imo. I called the cops an hour later. Got charged with voluntary manslaughter for not releasing the chokehold. Pled guilty with a sentencing recommendation.
>>
>>72314944
>A white guy would get wrecked in a matter of minutes
*A french guy*
>french
>>
>>72315165
>I called the cops an hour later.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Were there any witnesses? Even if there were, you would most likely have never been found out. Why the hell would you call the police?
>>
>>72315165
>I didn't let go right away and he died.
Thank you based anon.
>Should be given a medal
>>
>>72315165
Well I be damned.

We got a jen-u-wine nigger killer here

I agree with the Norwegian, you should get a medal

But you shouldn't have called the cops on yourself, anon. Unless they already had your dna

At least you only got 6 years. In my state, MI, they'd give you life for that
>>
>>72315366

Yeah some people came out on their porches and saw the end of it. I walk home the same route every day from work so it wouldn't have been to hard to put two and two together. I figured they would show up at my door sooner or later and its better to try and work the self-defense thing.

Unfortunately voluntary manslaughter applies to self-defense but you go too far and kill someone.
>>
>>72315592
Damn, that sucks. I guess you can't really think straight after that kind of thing anyway.
>>
>>72315575

I could have got 10 years but had no priors and my lawyer was ok. Now I just work my old job and walk a different route home. I'll basically be poor forever and live in the same neighborhood with nigs and spics.

I got word in prison that the nig's brother and cousin were going to try and kill me when I got out but both of them got killed selling dope which was probably the only good thing that's happened in my life in the past 7 years.
>>
>>72315906
this is a totally depressing story, anon.

did anything interesting happen in prison? I write a person I used to work with that got life without for murder. Sounds like a movie, but she told me a shank got planted in her bunk by someone who was jealous or something. She said solitary wasn't half bad.
>>
>>72316057

The first 6 months were pretty bad. Got jumped twice. Lots of shady fuckers trying to run scams. The white power gang tried to recruit me but I told them I wasn't interested. A former cellie of mine got affiliated and they made him run dope which eventually got him another charge. He killed himself when he got out.

It's the worst of both worlds. Long stretches of boredom with nothing to do and then sudden violent outbursts that can get you fucked up for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Don't write to prison chicks, man. They are all just trying to scam you for cash in their accounts.
>>
>>72307324
It's easy to avoid jail time here, all you need is a few hundred bucks, a friend of mine, after crashing into a guy whilst absolutely shitfaced, got out of jail by bribing the cop with an amount equivalent to 50 usd
>>
>>72315165
>I's a good boy I dindu nuffin

You killed a man, Anon. Shoulda known when to stop instead of being a dumb fucking animal and you could have spared yourself a lot of grief.
>>
>>72316733

Here's your (You)
>>
>>72315906
>I'll basically be poor forever and live in the same neighborhood with nigs and spics.
>>72315906

I would just move if I were you.
>>
>>72307847
Haha holy shit OP BTFO
>>
>>72316866

I'm on parole for the next 3 years so I can't leave the state. Conditions of parole are that I stay employed full time. My old job is the only one that would hire a felon because my boss felt sorry for me. Don't have a car so I have to live within walking distance of my job.

Not too many options, anon.
>>
>>72316433
Thanks,anon.
I used to work with this woman in the 90s and she was cool, but yeah, I know what youre saying. I consider it an act of kindness
>plus I love the stories
Did your prison have cats?
>>
>>72316985
Is there really no way you can hide the fact that you are an ex-con? Change your name, etc?
>>
>>72316782
I'm not trolling, you literally took things too far. You wouldn't have done time if that wasn't the case.
>>
>>72316985
Typical anglo
>>
>>72317068

No it was a pretty hardcore place. Arizona doesn't fuck around. Most of the guys in there were hardcore Mexican gang members. Because I killed someone not too many people fucked with me.

The chomos took most of the heat which kept the sadists off me.

>>72317077

No. Not in the US.

>>72317180

I never considered this. We should hang out and talk about it. You can be my mentor.

>>72317212

100% Bavarian Phenotype.
>>
>>72317284
I actually live in Arizona so that would be possible, but I don't really care for the valley which I assume is where you're from since you deal with nigger trash to such an extent.
>>
>>72317284
Like I said...

Typical anglo.

Literally a walking >>>>>ancestry.com commercial
>>
>>72307324
I was in juvenile for 22 months when I was 15.
I worked a lot and tried to be friends with inmates who were about to be released so they would give me some of their stuff. Never witnessed a rape but violence was a common thing.
>>
>>72315165

just give him a fucking cigarette, jesus christ
>>
Illinois: no bond warrants, domestic violence, felonies, dui (maybe) will put you in actual county jail.

If you can manage to not be a complete asshole, jail is easy to avoid.
>>
>>72317180
You have the right to kill anyone who's a threat to your safety or the safety of others. It wasn't practically good for him to kill the nigger, since he got thrown in prison for it. However what he described is morally justifiable in my opinion.
>>
>>72315165
Since you obviously got l33t bjj skills, shoulda dislocated his shoulder instead.

Spaz.
>>
>>72317725
That's not how it works though, and people much smarter than you and I debated for a long time to come upon this conclusion. Just because somebody starts throwing punches doesn't mean you can gun them down or beat (or choke) them to death.
>>
>>72316985
>I'm on parole for the next 3 years so I can't leave the state.

Yeah, I'm in a similar predicament.

Shit sucks.

I hate the way they just take all your rights away for a felony here.

The only option is to start your own business
>>
>>72317964
I hate when violent offenders complain about losing their rights when people lose their rights for felony possession of paraphernalia because they had a marijuana pipe.
>>
>>72317180
t. somebody who's never been in a fight with a nigger

They wouldn't have stopped if the tables were turned.

>>72315165
Should should have stolen his bike t b h
>>
>>72317899
>Just because somebody starts throwing punches doesn't mean you can gun them down or beat (or choke) them to death.

You should be allowed to neutralize any threat against you.

This country is fucking bullshit. A gang of niggers tried to jump me and I pulled a knife and cut one of them, and they ran away and actually called the cops on me.

I got assault with a deadly weapon and did 5 months in county and am now a felon. They own my ass for the next 3 years.

Faggot cowards like you deserve to be beaten to death by niggers.
>>
File: 1461608621800.jpg (16 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1461608621800.jpg
16 KB, 800x600
>>72317899
>throws out an ad-hominem and says that the topic has been debated before
that's not how a debate works, shithead
>>
>>72318047
only a little bitch like you consider degenerate drug addicts to be lesser criminals than men who fight back against niggers

you make me fucking sick
>>
>>72317964

Yeah my boss is trying to work with me on opening a franchise for the company we work for in the next 5 years. He's really positive and constantly trying to lift my spirits about the future but I doubt I will qualify for a several hundred thousand dollar loan. Nothing else to look forward to so I guess that's the dream.

>>72318126

>whitey don killed him and stoled his bike

kek
>>
>>72307324
Corrections officer here.

No. Prison is comfortable. 20 years ago in the "old days" , you'd be afraid to come to prison because you would get the fuck beaten out of you by both officers and other inmates. Granted , places like New Mexico state prison are still terrifying but most parent institutions are very comfortable. As long as you're a level 3A (general population) or above , you basically can do whatever. Inmates often get more rights than officers do. You're protected for the most part , free meals , free housing , free education, free gym memberships , free Healthcare, free pretty much everything. I wouldn't exactly recommend going to prison but as long as you don't molest children you'll be safe pretty much. There are gangs (Heartless Felons are big here in Ohio) and are indeed taken seriously but the vast majority of inmates are gang related.

TL;DR - prison is a socialist paradise
>>
>>72318126
>>72318151
I'm smart enough not to live in nigger infested hell holes.

>>72318163
What ad-hominem? Maybe look up what that means. It's perfectly fair for me to use the fact that people have debated over this subject and it has resulted in the current laws, just because it doesn't favor your personal opinion doesn't make it invalid.
>>
>>72318047
Self-defense is a human right, getting stoned isn't.
>>
>>72318248
Fuck you CO

I hope you get shanked at work by niggers

You quasi cops are the worst kind of people I've ever met: even worse than niggers
>>
>>72318280
>I'm smart enough not to live in nigger infested hell holes.
You mean "I've never been in such a situation but if I were I would be thinking 100% clearly and know when it's safe to stop"
>>
Someone once posted a stormfront hosted gay erotica about getting banged in the bum in jail and learning to love it, anyone have the link?
>>
>>72307324
I've never been to prison but jail sucks. I only stayed for 5 days. I can imagine prison is way worse. I don't want to go back so I'm smart enough now not to do illegal shit.
>>
>>72311158
In Sweden?

Tweet some facts about immigration
>>
>>72311314
>>72310710
Don't forget he has no acces to the internet.
It would litterary drive me insane if i commited a similar crime as him and i wouldn't be able too see all the memes and shitposting about me on /pol/.
>>
>>72318324
Really? I treat inmates like they're humans and only become an asshole when you give me a reason to be one. Follow the rules.

Go lock down , inmate.
>>
>>72318351
I've been in plenty of fights, I know people are fragile however and would never accidentally kill somebody. I'll leave that behavior to the niggers thanks.

Honestly, if the races were swapped in this story you guys wouldn't defend the behavior. Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>72318280
>people much smarter than you and I debated for a long time
I read that as you yourself have debated about this with "people smarter than me". Just a misconception
>>
>>72318488
I heavily doubt there is a single white person in the world who would be following and harassing a nigger, asking for cigarettes and shit. Tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>72318465
You sound like Hasper

You definitely sound like you need a good beat down, but all you faggot COs need to get beat down, you power-crazed baby men

And fuck your fucking rules
>>
>>72311314
>>72311444
isolation does fucky things to your head
>>
>>72318488
If a white man were following a black guy minding his own business around and started getting up in his face like "watchu gon do?" they're just a nigger with white skin.

Besides, that guy isn't you, he might have only had self defense classes or some shit and like he said, he was pumped with adrenaline and panicked.
I might be wrong, but I'm assuming he only got such a hard time for it because it would be so difficult to prove you accidentally choked somebody to death.
>>
>>72318581
Awww did somebody get a commissary restriction because he was acting like a jackass? You poor thing. Write an informal complaint and tell them when the bad CO hurted your fee fees
>>
>>72318465
oh god, I just noticed you're a fucking tripfag too

you really need that CCW, faggot, because I bet there's a bunch of boys that want to catch you in a dark alley in your county, faggot
>>
>>72318681
Bring it on senpai. I'm sure the state will pay for your hospital bills again. You'll need it.
>>
>>72307324

I'll recount some of the stuff a buddy of mine told me about being on the inside. He got locked up at 17 for armed robbery and ended up spending about a decade in the Texas corrections system. These are some of the general things we've talked about.

If you want to keep your head down and do your time, generally, people will respect that and leave you alone. The people that really fuck up are the ones that want to feel like they've got friends and then get involved in all the gang shit. It escalates from, "Hey, buddy. Here's a bag of ramen," to, "You better go chin-check that mother fucker over there because he's pissing me off." It's like tribal warfare. Prison sex isn't as wide spread as Hollywood would want you to believe, but it does go down for those looking for it. Some guys survive by being someone's bitch. He also told me if you weren't racist going into prison, you come out being one. There's no bigger red pill on race until you've been locked up.

He's stocky as fuck but a shorter guy so he had to fight everyday when he first got inside. It's just people testing you out to see if you're prey or not. He ended up spending some time in solitary for that. Prisons don't do much to rehabilitate. The guards are the biggest pieces of shit. They smuggle all sorts of drugs, phones, porn, and anything else you can imagine into the prison. It's pretty corrupt.

This story he told me about this riot that broke out on his cell block because someone opened the cell doors on one side. He wasn't sure what happened but it turned into an enormous melee. A guy was thrown off the 3rd (Maybe 4th?) tier of cells, it got pretty bad, took a while to be contained. He credits one of the reason why he's alive today is that his side of the block didn't open up.
>>
I grew up in South sydney and have known a few guys that have been to prison and guys from gangs.
This is all from what i have heard, i heard that in prison even they hate people who do horrible things, for example they hate rapists and pedos, if they find out you are either of these in prison you will get fucked on every day you are in there.
I heard a story of a guy i know that was in longbay during the 90s.
The screws told the guys in the cellblock that a corrupt cop was being put in a certain cell.
They all got excited and started sharpening their shivs and were very eager to get him.
The prisoner arrived in the cell, the next day they went in and stabbed him to death.
The bad part is there was a mix up with who they were putting in there, it wasn't a corrupt cop in there, it was a 18 year old kid who got 6 months for dealing weed.
>>
>>72318668
>Write an informal complaint

Yeah I wrote a stack of greivances against the sadistic as fuck COs when I was locked up and nothing fucking happened

I seriously hate every single one of you

There was this one particularly prickish CO that got jumped in my county by a group of guys in masks: he was beaten to an inch of his life with baseball bats and never walked again

Your little pea-shooter won't protect you from a bat to the back of the head when you least expect it
>>
Prison doesn't do anything but reinforce the behaviour of the state, and just so happens to keep dangerous individuals away from the general public. First and foremost is the former
>>
>>72318651

There was dispute as to who started the fight. Nig witnesses differed, some saying I started it and vice versa. The ADA claimed I was some expert MMA enthusiast and should have known how dangerous a choke hold was which is why they pressed for voluntary manslaughter. I went to an MMA gym for like 3 months, kek.

But if I went to trial they were going to charge me with 2nd degree murder with voluntary manslaughter as a lesser included charge. So I was pretty fucked if I went to trial. Would have gotten 10 years most likely.
>>
>>72318910
That's why situational awareness is key , inmate. You'll never have the balls to do shit so I'm not concerned. When you commit your next felony , cry as much as you can in court and I'm sure the judge will go easy on you since you're a little bitch.

Uh oh here comes the cell shakedown better hide that shank up your ass real quick. Better ask mommy to put some money on your books so you can get your gibsmedat.
>>
>>72318539
Glad we could get over that misconception, Sven.

>>72318577
Are you kidding? There are white people that act exactly like this. Meth might not be a problem where you live, but it sure as hell is here. Poor people of all colors and stripes behave in this ridiculous way.

>>72318651
I don't disagree with anything you're saying. You're definitely right that it's unfair of me to put my expectations for myself upon another man, but based on his own original post he was kind of in a shitty mindset from the start and he seems more than happy that he killed that nigger despite the fact that it was clearly unjustifiable.
>>
>>72307324
I served 6 months of a two year sentence for GBH (grievous bodily harm) on a policeman. It's a more serious crime than ABH (actual bodily harm). I don't know about American law.
He wanted to handcuff me for a minor traffic infraction. I told him that I would drop him if he tried to cuff me. He tried, I dropped him. Cuffs were utterly unnecessary. I hadn't been charged with anything and was compliant. He was young and inexperienced. He lost two teeth and was unconscious. I even called an ambulance and police. I am not proud of it. I am a peaceful man and very slow to anger.

Prison was very basic, but alright. I worked in the library and taught literacy and numeracy as I'm well educated; a bachelors' and a masters' in microbiology. I'm doing my PhD (part time) just now and work as a pharmacist.

There is a hierarchy of crime. At the top are armed robbers. You do not fuck with them as they are utterly brutal. Earn their respect and you're fine. Upset them and they will kill you. And probably do it slowly to set an example.

Next are murderers. But there's a subset; if a person murdered an old lady or a vulnerable person, then the are going to get a hard time. If it was a 'crime of passion' then whatever.

Then there are burglars and thieves. Not respected nor disrespected.
Child molesters and rapists were segregated as they would be killed.

My crime was respected as I decked a cop. I also never showed any fear when I was in prison, and gained the respect and trust of other inmates through the classes I taught and talking about literature and poetry. I have some amazing memories of discussing William Blake with gangsters. Complete psychopaths, but I was never nervous. DO NOT SHOW FEAR. Golden rule.
If you're going to get banged up, never show fear. Get a job - chef, cleaner; whatever. We had a garden and grew vegetables and flowers. Gardening was a good job. Some of the inmates worked in the laundry. Some did maintenance.
Accept your time and good luck!
>>
Prisons are big useless wastes of tax-payer money.
Criminals don't need to be quarantined, they just need to be punished according to the extent of their crimes.

Fines, public humiliation, corporal punishment and execution. That's all we needed to police our societies for thousands of years, and that's all we really need now.
>>
>>72319315
You only got 6 months for knocking the teeth out of a cop?

Holy fuck here it's 6 years.

If I knew I was only going to get 6 months, I'd go knock the teeth out of a CO right now
>>
>>72317964
Depending on the business and state you live in, you have to be a college graduate to get a license to open the business. At the end, it turns out you need that college education to read through the thousands of pages of regulations requiring women to take up human resources and supply management positions for the sole purpose of keeping up with regulations
>>
>>72317543
I never knew Thais were so cucked.

>being harassed
>Just give him stuff so he'll leave me alone

Fucking pussy
>>
>>72307324
I have to give a court appearance for some guy on Manslaughter charges, he punched my friend when he couldn't handle the banter and when he fell to the ground he got brain damage and died a week later in Hospital.

TBFH bruv, I think about this topic a lot over the last 6 months I've been waiting for the trial date. British clink is rough on serious offender wings, or so I've been told and thieves usually get hospitalised by inmates on thier first tealeaf, unless of course they are FUCKING ripped 'daddies' on the wing and have everyone else on bitch status.
>>
>>72319015
The justice system in america is fucking disgraceful mate.

They should not be threatening you with a higher sentence and potentially more time in prison for wanting to go to trial.

I'm glad that here in the UK at the crown courts the defence and prosecution have a academic legal debate about the facts of the case, rather than aiming to prove the innocence or guilt of the defendant.
>>
Prison is a good way to become a lifelong criminal or a suicide statistic. Most likely both.
>>
>>72319063
based CO

937 here
>>
Been to jail probably 8 times. Alcohol issues.

It does fuck all to rehabilitate you - in fact, it makes it harder with all the money you end up paying for fee's, probation, etc.

In my opinion, the best course of action would be something like a probation officer that you must check in with a varying intervals via camera, depending on the crime.

Failure to comply results in monetary and physical damage to you.

Only way to get someone to stop something, is to put the fear into them that the State has the Right to brutally assault them.

Of course I'm not talking about for petty crimes and such but you get my drift.
>>
>>72319315
Which uni for your degree?
>>
>>72320442
Tell me more Anonfriend, I'm very anxious about the trial due to happen soon at Bristol crown court.

Do they ask many leading questions, or just ask simple questions with singular answers?
>>
>6 months
Played chess all the fucking time. After a while you learn to hustle and lose a few games once in a while. If you do it well, it's an infinite supply of cigarettes.
>>
>>72315165

God bless you, sir. Thank you.
>>
>>72320747
It will depend on the people there, the legal counsel and the judge basically.

Most judges are based and will not tolerate people being dicks in the courtroom though.

Don't worry, speak the truth calmly and clearly. Don't feel ruhed to answer, if the prosecution tries to rush you or make you wait don't worry about it. Answer in your own time.

The prosecution can be dicks sometimes, they might call you by the wrong name and will continue to do so even after you correct them.

Don't rise to it, it will only hurt your testimony.

Most importantly RELAX.
>>
>>72321067

You bet they're fucking dicks.

t.Solicitor.
>>
>>72321067
I'm supposed to be giving evidence which will aid the CPS in obtaining a conviction for Manslaughter rather than allow the man who assaulted my friend the chance to blag his way out on self defence grounds. Im very worried that defence council will attack my statement for inconsistency and discredit me infront of the jury. If they can do that they will create doubt in thier mind that the attack was unprovoked and they may throw the case out.

Never in my life has it been a bigger problem to be very drunk and lose track of time than on the night the incident happened, memory black outs have made me a terrible witness. I'll never drink to excess in public settings again.
>>
File: 1429450147931.gif (1 MB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
1429450147931.gif
1 MB, 300x166
I have worked about a year in a State Pen. med security. I work in a dorm that houses about 160 inmates. Most of them are new intakes and people fresh out of the "hole". Prison is not as bad as I thought it would be but I just work there not living there. I have not seen rape but I am sure it happens. Fights happen all the time. I work by myself in the locked dorm 12hr a day. Most inmates respect the way I run the dorm but I dont hassle them about dumb shit unless someone pisses me off. Most of them just watch tv or play cards all day. Few have jobs. I think they have it pretty easy.
>>
>>72307757
Degenerate faggot cunt. I hope you got AIDS.
>>
>>72321373
I can't give you advice as the situation is unique to you.

All I can say is don't feel the need to open your mouth as soon as the defence is finished asking you a question, look the defence counsel in the eyes and count to 3 in your head before answering.

That way you'll establish that you won't be rushed and he won't try to increase the tempo of the questions to trip you up.

Good luck.
>>
>>72318324
Spotted the meth addled "sovereign"
>>
File: terrier.jpg (43 KB, 590x526) Image search: [Google]
terrier.jpg
43 KB, 590x526
>>72319683
I got two years, but got out after six months for 'good behaviour'.
Prison in UK is not up to the hotel standards of Sweden or Norway. Prison is not an easy ride. And the British courts don't hand out ridiculous sentences like in USA. We don't have death penalty as it's fucking retarded - no chance of redemption nor forgiveness, no idea that the justice system is flawed and can make mistakes. Thus innocent people will be killed. And the terrible idea that the state can murder its own citizens. Complete madness. Your fucking government can kill you through the courts.
It's very basic in prison. Not American nor Russian horror tier. The prison officers are standoffish but they treat inmates well. That's OK. I didn't want to be friendly nor hostile with them. They have a job to do, and I accepted that. The way I was treated was fine.

There's a reason for this: prisons are not private industries here like in USA. They are part of the state. Paid for through taxes. So it isn't in anyone's interest to prolong incarceration. Because that means more tax, and people don't like paying tax.

I regretted my crime, because I hurt someone. I hurt a fellow human being. I deserved prison.
Prison is harsh, but if you have a strong character and spirit, then it's tolerable.
>>
>>72322124
Which Uni did you do your micro degree at?

I may know you.
>>
>>72307324
I've been to jail a few times. I'm actually going today. I'm a lawyer though.
>>
I've only been to juvie and to county jailb few times. DUI and and fighting.

Prison is a whole nother beaet then jail. My experience in jail is don't be a bitch and kind your own business.
>>
>>72307324
My Dad served over 20 years in Prison.
He did great in prison, he became a minister and had a congregation.
He never joined any gangs, and never got in any physical fights.
The Warden/guards were convinced he was just so influential that gangs were protecting him under the radar.
Regardless, he still had a Lieutenant and two other guards testify at his parole hearing in his favor, the Lieutenant actually said he "wouldn't only not be a threat to society, he would be a benefit to society" if he were paroled.
The overwhelming support for his parole caused the parole board to transfer the matter to an illegally functioning committee that decided he was doing so well in prison, that he should stay since that's the environment he excels in.
The verdict gave my Grandmother a stroke, and she died. My mother divorced him after 15 years of "in prison" visitation and faithfulness, basically ruined my family.
Regardless, he's out now, and has a wealth of stories about how convicts will try to trick and deceive each other, he also knows a lot about black people like how they're all latent homosexuals and gravitate toward matriarchal societal structures by referencing to each other's grandmothers as seemingly divine sources of irrefutable information.
The leader of the black gang would routinely rape his own followers, everyone called him "silver back".
He'd make them use mop heads as wigs and butt fuck them doggy style so he could pretend they were girls, lol.
>>
File: p3_Monkey_256867k.jpg (34 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
p3_Monkey_256867k.jpg
34 KB, 580x386
>>72323174
>The leader of the black gang would routinely rape his own followers, everyone called him "silver back".
>He'd make them use mop heads as wigs and butt fuck them doggy style so he could pretend they were girls, lo

>mfw

Also does he mean convicts will try to trick each other as in their own gang, or just try to trick anyone?
>>
Served 9 months for a bunch of stupid shit I did when I was 19.
>3 hot meals, a cell with a tv, shower, toilet and a desk.
sometimes abos will try to intimidate/fight you in the exercise yard.
Always good bantz during meals
wasn't so bad.

Pic related
>>
File: 1460296619026.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1460296619026.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
>>72323935
forgot pic
>>
>>72323864
Well, almost every single convict has a story about how they were wrongly convicted.
They will try to trick anyone and everyone into believing their story, like this one guy would always say he was only in prison over a "traffic violation", my Dad found that to be strange since he was serving over a life sentence.
Long story short, the guy drove a car over a playground and smashed into a jungle gym killing a bunch of kids. Some "traffic violation".
But they'd also try conning people out of small stuff like cups of coffee, bags of chips, newer clothes, shoes, etc.
But for the most part, they would only pull that stuff on people outside of their gangs.
That's one of the reason's my Dad knows so much about all of that, he never had Gang protection.
>>
>>72309759
What would happen to a guy like Eminem. A white cunt that grew up with black cunts?
>>
File: 1448926607813.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1448926607813.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>72315165
>>
>>72323983
look fucking clean
>>
>>72310110
It's not gay if you top and balls don't touch and you're in prison. Even Westboro Baptist Church agrees.
>>
>>72315165
That totally sucks man, but you did what you had to do.
>>
>>72312157

Sickest of Freaks
>>
>>72315165
That Nigger could've cured cancer!
He wuz a good boi
>>
>>72307757
>I finished my Master's degree while in prison.
My Dad actually got several AAs and BAs while in Prison, they kept the program open for a long time because no one was using it at first, and they'd get involved later and want to stay etc., meanwhile my pops was in there from day one to the end taking everything they offered.
You can always tell who the responsible convicts are by whether or not they'll actually do their time in a classroom given the opportunity.
Good on you man.
>>
>>72307324
My buddy got a dui recently. You live in the northeast?
>>
File: gettyimages-505121296_master.jpg (27 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-505121296_master.jpg
27 KB, 780x520
>>72316433

This. I was court ordered to go to NA meetings while on probation, and one of the guys at the meetings was a parolee who just got out. He stood up tp talk and said that even though he just got out, he was really upset because the white gang he was in was forcing him to pick up drugs and violate parole on purpose, just so he can smuggle drugs back into his yard in his ass.
>>
I think it depends on what jail you end up in. I went to jail for public intoxication and it wasn't that bad. I just chilled with a guy in a cell and read books. That was city though.

I hear county is worse, and prison is worse.
>>
>>72307324
Hahahahaha.
It creates bitter niggers and people who have even more unhirable resumees when the employer finds out they have been in prison.
>>
>>72307324
I've been to jail before which is a whole different animal from prison in jail you just play cards and watch tv through a fence until it's time to eat or go to bed. Not the worst way I've spent a week
>>
>>72311104
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocence-list-those-freed-death-row
>fast track executions
>over 150 exonerated in the last 40 years

This is why you're a fool. The initial conviction for most crimes that result in a prison sentence prevents you from ever obtaining a good job. You're quality of life after prison is so dreadful that many choose suicide. The rest return to what they once knew. Most of the repeat offenders you're speaking of are drug related.

Write your state officials and demand for an end to the war on drugs. Rehab and psychiatric care would benefit them. Prison destroys lives. I think you'd have been happier living in a different century, when capital punishment doubled as public entertainment.
>>
>>72315165

Havent you watched the Boondocks?

Nigga moments, walk away
>>
As a man that just got out of prison yesterday all I can tell is is from the moment you wake up to the moment you doze off sleeping it's a fight for survival.
>>
>>72312157
>most of 4chan jacks off to traps
The degenerates that we all wish would leave do that. That's like saying "well niggers rob why can't i" . don't be bullshit and say it's OK cause other people are bullshit. Cmon man get your think on, dont get on a twink.
>>
>>72309954

Did they deserve it?
>>
File: 1452871092587.jpg (24 KB, 486x571) Image search: [Google]
1452871092587.jpg
24 KB, 486x571
>>72319063
>based CO
>POS inmate BTFO
>>
>>72307324

If you are worried about rape, you will get raped.

Enjoy OP.
>>
>>72325774
>This is why you're a fool. The initial conviction for most crimes that result in a prison sentence prevents you from ever obtaining a good job.

Not true, it only means your viable career options are in the crime industry.

there have been many people that a life of crime has set in great power...most of your politicians have a criminal back ground desu
>>
>>72325774
>You're quality of life after prison is so dreadful that many choose suicide
This is the truth, I know many convicts most fell for armed robbery or murder, life on the streets with that kind of record is like not even having a SSN.
You can't get a job, you can't get an apartment, you're fully ostracized.
It's pure hell.
>>
>>72310110

Fuck off I'd fuck a twink.
>>
>>72326249
muslims would drop you off a cliff kaffur degenerate
>>
Prison, and the government in general make you want to kill yourself. They would rather pay to throw you in an oven than pay to feed you.
>>
>>72326159
Kek

No argument there. I'm from Detroit where our former mayor, kwame Kilpatrick, is currently serving 28 years in prison.
>>
>>72326399
thats why cops have an unofficial order to shoot you dead.

welcome to 21st century america...it's only going to get worse from here on.

unless the citizens begin to shoot back @ these fascist jackboots.
>>
>>72307324
>DUI

Just fucking kill yourself. And any friends who let you drive need jail time.
>>
>>72315165

didnt let go right away meaning you held it for like 3 mins???

fake story
>>
You would go to county for a DUI. I've done that. I sat around playing cards, showering nude with with men staring at you, and read a few books. Complete waste of time. Just makes you feel like an animal and completely humiliated at times. I drive drunk all the time still.

Now prison is different. When I got caught selling meth and weed, I spent 3 years in prison (probation afterwards). I was moved from county where I served a few months waiting for a spot to open. Once at prison, I found out the only open spots they had were in the mentally ill / sex offender area.

This was a problem for me, thinking I'd be considered a chomo (child molester) being roomed in that area. Guess it was standard thing at the prison, so no one cared. Spent most of my time working out, reading, cards, bullshitting waiting to get out. Weirdest thing I saw was we had a walk in shower area on our floor, and they'd march us into it daily. Well the CO got pissed one day because for a about a week someone was shitting in the showers.

Turned out one of the guys was trading coffee for his asshole and had become incontinent from all the dick pounding. Other than that, the COs are fucking serious about no sexual contact at all. Never saw or heard about a rape. I spent a week in isolation after being jumped by some junkie and beating his ass back. They don't give one fuck who started it, everyone gets punishment. And if you think normal jail/prison is bad, then get ready for the hole. No books, TV, people,23 hours by yourself with a toilet and bed. I don't wish that experience on anyone.
>>
>>72307705
You should get jailed in germany

You get jobs Literly thrown at you
You get money for being in prison playing with your PlayStation on your flat tv

Fuck in germany you can make a living as an prisoner

Know a guy a casual shitskin got jailed for 3years for mugging, beating someone half dead, resisting and injuring police and got 3 apprenticeships none of witch he completed

He didn do nuffin

JUST
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
158 KB, 1600x1200
>>72322304
>Which Uni did you do your micro degree at?
Durham
>>
>>72311715
This.

What are you waiting for, go out and make shit happen.
>>
>>72307324
No because i am not degenerated.
>>
>>72327862
Please give proofs for that claim. I need a final reason to leave this country and this sounds like a viable one.
>>
>>72328419
not sure if proxy or retarded?
>>
File: jonhgreen.jpg (119 KB, 814x1036) Image search: [Google]
jonhgreen.jpg
119 KB, 814x1036
I am facing a DUI trial in 2 weeks.

I had not been drinking but the cop claimed to have smelled marijuana on my clothes. I wasn't high but had smoked 2 days prior.

The pee test came positive for marijuana and for xanax which I had also taken the night prior for genuine insomnia. Never abused that shit.
I had never interacted with the police in a negative way before that.

I could take a plea and guarantee no jail but I wasn't impaired and I want justice.

However I am terrified of spending 10-20 days in jail in case some dumb jury convicts you.

UNless you've gone through the process of even a minor criminal case you have NO IDEA how truly fucked the whole thing is.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (93 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
93 KB, 600x439
Went to Prague with my pregnant gf when she was about 5 months in.

Guy(nigger) grabbed her as I used an ATM. I grabbed a chair from some outside restaurant that was next to us and whacked him with it. Proceeded to sit on his chest and smash his face apart.

Tried to get back to the hotel shortly afterwards, cops showed up and I told them what happened. I actualyl think they sympathized when they seen the tummy on my gf. Spent the night in the cells, as did he, apparently whole thing was caught on camera.

Paid a fine of 450 euros. 2 years ago this was.
>>
>>72328587
Not sure if trolling or just genuine asshole.
>>
>>72328590
thats rough bro, hope you get this shit behind you ASAP
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 900x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 900x1076
I've never been to jail. I should be, but luckily enough Obama pretty much forced hamid karzai to sign a deal which included that US service men who committed war crimes in Afghanistan were not allowed to be accused of well, war crimes.

One day my patrol had a trucker stopped on highway one after the gunner in the vehicle ahead of mind disabled the truckers engine with a few shots from his .50 cal. Upon setting up a perimeter and my vehicle dismounted the crew and walked up to the truck to investigate.

Upon searching his vehicle my buddy found a picture of a white pregnant woman that had "hey babe, 8 months along". We figured he got this only by being a part of a mission or whatever they call them, that used an IED against a military vehicle and he was able to get the picture after looting the blown up vehicle. Me and said buddy beat the ever loving shit out of him. Like, bad. Left him for dead and continued with our patrol. Camp leatherneck requested an investigation and come to find out, he was a worker on base (for a SgtMaj) and received the picture from him because the SgtMaj and him talked about each others family and gave him a picture of his pregnant wife. I got NJPd but didn't lose rank. Only some of that sweet deployment pay.
>>
I've never been, but the vast majority of my friends have (several currently in there now).

No. But there are programs to help you better yourself should you choose to do so. Prison is there to keep you away from us, what you do in that building is up to you.

No. Again, it's designed to keep criminals way from the public, not rehabilitate or 'scare' people. The outside view for normies is meant to scare you, though.

Not sure about worse, maybe a little more fit and jaded.

Also
>How common is rape?
It happens in bigger facilities that house very long term inmates and is more common than reported, but not nearly as common as the media makes it out to be. Again, just scaring normies away.
>>
>>72328849
thanks UK-bro

the whole thing gave me panic attacks I had to see several doctors.

the day of the arrest i was in county jail for 16 hours. I had such severe panic attacks that I passed out several times and had leg and head injuries.

All this because a cop smelled something.

This is America. Land of the free.

Now my fate is in the hands of 6 people who watch CSI-Miami and will totally believe 2 uniformed cops word against mine.
>>
>>72314487
>>Does prison actually
no, it grows hate for the state. if you were just in for some petty hashish/weed/dui shit. You are likely to become a real revolutionary, and undestand the gov is not your friend, it does not support you, it never has, it has only exploited you, it seeks to exploit you.

Not only this happened to me but my girlfriend, parents and friends who saw it happen to me. My girlfriend was with me and my family knows me. Outraged everyone.
>>
>>72329659
Welcome to the war on drugs, USA. What state are you in? What did you initially get stopped for? What's the deal they're trying to work out with you?
>>
OP i was in jail for 6 years keep in mind that your cigarettes transform into money means you can buy and share with cigarettes everything. dont make a fool of youself and ask someone why he is here many people gettin aggressive from that. dont get scared of eye contact cause people who dont watch in your eyes are basicially cowards and betas and you will have a bad time there if you are.just lookin forward for a work in the kitchen or wash-sector.make your own shit.if you facing more then 1 year search for connection into a gang
>>
No, you get raped/murdered or learn how to be a more dangerous and illusive criminal
No, most inmates get accustomed to prison life and intentionally commit crimes to go back in
No, the goal is to keep those people as far away from me as possible
>>
>>72329885
Can confirm. My sweet and innocent cousin who wouldn't hurt a fucking fly got pulled over and she had a little bit of weed on her. She was charged with a fucking felony and she can't even get a fucking job at fucking IHOP. She has been destroyed by the state. Where is the incentive to be a model citizen when the felony you were charged with bars you from getting a job? A job she needs to pay the $10,000 fine. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>72317284
>The chomos took most of the heat which kept the sadists off me.

Are these people segregated from the general population?

Do they get rapped?

Do they get jumped?
>>
>>72310318
>jail is for people who are getting out soon

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG

its for people who haven't been sentenced. who cant afford bond.
Who have very nasty attitudes because they've been sitting for 3 years hoping the state comes down from its offer of "life with parole" to no avail.
You also have people detoxing fresh off the streets and the homeless who unintentionally piss ppl off with poor hygeine/smellyness and its a bad mix.

Even once you get seperated according to classification its a mix of people,

I been to both prison and jail and my only fight happened in jail.
>>
>>72329986
I am in florida.

They stopped be because I bumped the car in front of me when I was stopped at the light and the arrow turned green. I was distracted and though my light turned green.

pic is my car after the bump.

there was literally zero damage and the other driver a histerical hispanic woman came up screaming "YOU DESTROYED MY CAR" i was speechless.

At the moment the deal would be

9 months probation, 6 month license suspension, $1000 dollar fine, 50 hours community service, immobilization of car for 2 days and dui school.

my insurance already jumped from $90 to $160 a month already and I get almost daily emails from companies who want to charge me to remove my arrest picture from google results which they host themselves!

if you google my name my arrest photo shows up :(

My life would be over were not for the fact that I happen to run a small business from home and don't even drive much and can't get fired.

thank you for taking an interest
>>
>>72307324
I don't commit crimes.
>>
>>72315165

Our laws are bullshit. If someone starts shit and you dont know them or their intent at all, you should be able to end their life. You couldve shot him justifiably, I dont see why you shouldve went to prison.
>>
>>72317543
Found the prison bitch
>thailand
WOOOOO
>>
>america
>land of the free

this thread seems to suggest otherwise. very depressing to be honest, but thanks for sharing your stories
>>
Why does everyone fear being raped in prison rather than look forward to being the rapist?
>>
>>72310029
fish stories?
>>
anyone know anything about protective custody?
>>
>>72334353
>>72334353
I was also wondering what those were.
>>
>>72307757
was he cute or were you desperate out of boredom?
>>
>>72337076
>Was he cute?
>Check flag
>Of course Sweden

SWEDEN YES!!!!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.